PDA

View Full Version : Obama leaving DC as shutdown looms

huntinman
04-06-2011, 03:12 PM
True to his cowardly M.O. Obama hits the road as the crap hits the fan in DC. What a wimp we have in the WH! He is heading out to Phillie and New York for campaigning instead of doing his damn job. Surprised he's not going on vacation...:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
04-06-2011, 04:37 PM
True to his cowardly M.O. Obama hits the road as the crap hits the fan in DC. What a wimp we have in the WH! He is heading out to Phillie and New York for campaigning instead of doing his damn job. Surprised he's not going on vacation...:rolleyes:

It's Congress that has to agree on the budget. President Obama would only have to sign the approved budget. Your tea party wants the government shut down.:confused:

huntinman
04-06-2011, 04:49 PM
It's Congress that has to agree on the budget. President Obama would only have to sign the approved budget. Your tea party wants the government shut down.:confused:

Its Obama that illegaly never presented a budget last year dipstick. We are over a year late doing President Bracket's job. He is the one who walked away from a CR just yesterday. You really need to stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking.

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2011, 04:53 PM

The Dem are the ones who refused to do their job last fall. They had the house, senate, and POTUS. They did nothing. The whole thing falls flat on them.

Roger Perry
04-06-2011, 06:29 PM
The Dem are the ones who refused to do their job last fall. They had the house, senate, and POTUS. They did nothing. The whole thing falls flat on them.

Maybe you can get the tea partiers to pay you interest on the money you have coming back, after all they voted to keep their paycheck coming if the government shuts down.;-)

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Maybe you can get the tea partiers to pay you interest on the money you have coming back, after all they voted to keep their paycheck coming if the government shuts down.;-)

If I had filed sooner I would have my money. Therefore any delay in my reund as a result of a shutdown is entirely a result of my procrastination.

huntinman
04-06-2011, 06:43 PM
We can't cut the budget... Harry Reid doesn't want to lose money in Nevada for the Cowboy Poetry Festival:rolleyes:

Cody Covey
04-06-2011, 07:11 PM
So why isn't the MSM angry at democrats for being the party of No now?

huntinman
04-06-2011, 07:22 PM
So why isn't the MSM angry at democrats for being the party of No now?

Good one!! That will never happen, they are in the dems back pocket. Get their talking points from the WH every day...