PDA

View Full Version : President Obama's close friend arrested during prostitution sting

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Another winner that Obama hangs out with:rolleyes:

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - One of President Obama's closest friends is scheduled to appear at Honolulu District Court next month, after he allegedly solicited sex from an undercover officer posing as a prostitute.

Police arrested Robert Richard Titcomb, 49, of Waialua on suspicion of prostitution Monday night. He allegedly offered money for sex near the intersection of South Street and Pohukaina Street at about 9:40 PM.

Titcomb and the President have been close friends since high school. The two are frequently seen golfing and dining together when the Obama family visits Hawaii.

Police have been conducting undercover operations in the Downtown Honolulu area in response to community complaints about prostitution activity.

Also arrested on suspicion of prostitution at the same location Monday night were Joseph C. Chavez, 48, Jon M. Hatakenaka, 51, and Todd T. Shirai, 46.

Titcomb, Chavez and Shirai were released from police custody after each posting $500 bail. Hatakenaka is free after posting $1,000 bail.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/...edium=facebook (http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=14398306&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook)

huntinman
04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
I wonder if the president will claim the police acred stupidly?

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2011, 09:56 PM
It just made the Yahoo news headlines.
Wonder what questions will be asked at the daily press briefing.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_friend_arrest

huntinman
04-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Too bad the bamster wasn't with him when he got busted...

M&K's Retrievers
04-06-2011, 10:24 PM

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - One of President Obama's closest friends is scheduled to appear at Honolulu District Court next month, after he allegedly solicited sex from an undercover officer posing as a prostitute.

Police arrested Robert Richard Titcomb, 49, of Waialua on suspicion of prostitution Monday night. He allegedly offered money for sex near the intersection of South Street and Pohukaina Street at about 9:40 PM.

Titcomb and the President have been close friends since high school. The two are frequently seen golfing and dining together when the Obama family visits Hawaii.

Police have been conducting undercover operations in the Downtown Honolulu area in response to community complaints about prostitution activity.

Also arrested on suspicion of prostitution at the same location Monday night were Joseph C. Chavez, 48, Jon M. Hatakenaka, 51, and Todd T. Shirai, 46.

Titcomb, Chavez and Shirai were released from police custody after each posting $500 bail. Hatakenaka is free after posting $1,000 bail.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/...edium=facebook (http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=14398306&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook)

What are you doing stealing RP's scoop? I'm sure he was getting ready to post this and you beat him to it. :rolleyes:

JDogger
04-06-2011, 11:23 PM

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/...edium=facebook

http://theclassywoman.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-be-classy-elegant-without-money.html

3. Nobody likes a Fishwife. If you haven't heard the expression, I'll fill you in. The fishwife is the woman who yells for her husband at dinner, screams at her kids and rants until everyone and everything is in order. This is so unappealing. Replace anger, yelling and rage with softness and grace. Calmly ask your children, spouse or friends to do something for you in a polite tone. I'm not suggesting you fake who you are but simply move in a direction that exudes class and respect for those around you.

Hmmm.....?

Google it.......see yourself?

Poor, poor, hubby..........JD

M&K's Retrievers
04-06-2011, 11:49 PM
http://theclassywoman.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-be-classy-elegant-without-money.html

3. Nobody likes a Fishwife. If you haven't heard the expression, I'll fill you in. The fishwife is the woman who yells for her husband at dinner, screams at her kids and rants until everyone and everything is in order. This is so unappealing. Replace anger, yelling and rage with softness and grace. Calmly ask your children, spouse or friends to do something for you in a polite tone. I'm not suggesting you fake who you are but simply move in a direction that exudes class and respect for those around you.

Hmmm.....?

JD, WTF??? :confused:

JDogger
04-06-2011, 11:57 PM
JD, WTF??? :confused:

Luvvy is a fishwife, Mike. DO YOU GET IT?

Sorry, I'm not in a polite frame of mind.

Enjoy yer weekend. Mine started tonight.

It's been a week and a half.....JD

dnf777
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM
Well, at least we're not staring into the face of a government shutdown, or three middle-eastern wars, or persistent 8-9% unemployment figures........nope, an acquaintance of Obama's getting arrested for being a John is the most important news item going today!

Hey, did you hear that a guy that Obama bought a newspaper from 10 years ago, had a dog who just pooped on the sidewalk?? OMG!!!

zeus3925
04-07-2011, 07:29 AM
In America, Luv, we hold the individual responsible for his actions. There is no guilt passed on to others not directly involved.

huntinman
04-07-2011, 07:58 AM
In America, Luv, we hold the individual responsible for his actions. There is no guilt passed on to others not directly involved.

That's the biggest crock of crap ever posted here! Every lib in the country was screaming about the mean old conservatives and the targets on their campaign material, ie Sarah Palin when that whacko shot all those people in AZ... How long did that go on for? A couple of weeks? Give me a break.

Roger Perry
04-07-2011, 07:58 AM

It's a slow liberal news day.:rolleyes:

huntinman
04-07-2011, 07:59 AM
It's a slow liberal day.:rolleyes:

Fixed it for you:rolleyes:

dnf777
04-07-2011, 08:11 AM
That's the biggest crock of crap ever posted here! Every lib in the country was screaming about the mean old conservatives and the targets on their campaign material, ie Sarah Palin when that whacko shot all those people in AZ... How long did that go on for? A couple of weeks? Give me a break.

I don't recall anyone accusing Sarah of being the trigger man. There were calls for all public figures to ratchet down the violent rhetoric, which there is video of her and others using such language, if you want to try and deny it.

Would YOU like to be held accountable for everything your present and former golf buddies have done?

didn't think so....

personal responsibility regards,
dave

huntinman
04-07-2011, 08:18 AM
I don't recall anyone accusing Sarah of being the trigger man. There were calls for all public figures to ratchet down the violent rhetoric, which there is video of her and others using such language, if you want to try and deny it.

Would YOU like to be held accountable for everything your present and former golf buddies have done?

didn't think so....

dave

The so- called calls to ratchet down the rhetoric were one way and you know it. MSM, Obama and all the rest never said word one to any of the left wing loonies that were flipping out... But, think what you will, I'm not changing your mind. You sure as hell aren't changing mine...

road kill
04-07-2011, 08:20 AM

didn't think so....

dave

I don't even want to be held responsible for what I do on a golf course.:oops:

But that is WAAAAAAY off topic.
Sorry.

RK

dnf777
04-07-2011, 08:23 AM
The so- called calls to ratchet down the rhetoric were one way and you know it. MSM, Obama and all the rest never said word one to any of the left wing loonies that were flipping out... But, think what you will, I'm not changing your mind. You sure as hell aren't changing mine...

There were calls for EVERYONE to be more civil.

But you and I both know very well, liberals and independents weren't the ones carrying AK-47s to political rallies and that the bulk of "ballistic rhetoric" came from the far right. That's not too hard to admit. But yes, BOTH sides were admonished to "tone it down".

Agree with your last sentence. (two actually....I am on record as saying the only person responsible for the shooting........was the shooter!)

huntinman
04-07-2011, 08:55 AM
There were calls for EVERYONE to be more civil.

But you and I both know very well, liberals and independents weren't the ones carrying AK-47s to political rallies and that the bulk of "ballistic rhetoric" came from the far right. That's not too hard to admit. But yes, BOTH sides were admonished to "tone it down".

Agree with your last sentence. (two actually....I am on record as saying the only person responsible for the shooting........was the shooter!)

who carried AK-47's to rallies??

M&K's Retrievers
04-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Luvvy is a fishwife, Mike. DO YOU GET IT?

Sorry, I'm not in a polite frame of mind.

Enjoy yer weekend. Mine started tonight.

It's been a week and a half.....JD

What's that make the rest of us? Never mind. Have a good one, JD.

Marvin S
04-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Am I the only person who believes a bargain struck between two consenting adults is reasonably victimless whether for compensation or free & that LE should be doing more to stop crimes against real victims. Like home burglary for example.

Now if the person is a standard for family values it's probably worth a line on the back pages :).

luvmylabs23139
04-07-2011, 11:15 AM

Hmmm.....?

HA, hubby is the one that forwarded it to me!

There is an old saying "you are the company you keep"
This was another wonderful example of the company Obama keeps, right along with Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, Al Sharpton, and the list goes on.

JDogger
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

road kill
04-07-2011, 11:28 AM
There ar none so blind as those who will not see.

Does "Blind Drunk" resonate with anyone????

Just askin'........

RK

luvmylabs23139
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Nothing like liberals getting all bent about anything that reflects negatively on The Chosen One.:rolleyes:

JDogger
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
No one could make my point better than you two.

road kill
04-07-2011, 11:51 AM

Well, you certainly can't.:rolleyes:

Your posts are morose, sullen and confused and seldom make a point.

Other than that, I really enjoy them.:D

RK

JDogger
04-07-2011, 12:05 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/imagesCASWF0E6.jpg

Get the point?

Roger Perry
04-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Does "Blind Drunk" resonate with anyone????

Just askin'........

RK

Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRyO6JP6Oc&feature=fvw

road kill
04-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRyO6JP6Oc&feature=fvwrel

Roger, your "man-crush" doesn't post here.:D

RK

luvmylabs23139
04-07-2011, 04:14 PM

Gimmee a break. Even CNN, the communist news network has it on their front page now.:-P

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/obama-friend-arrested-in-hawaii/?iref=obinsite