Who you like??

RK

aandw
04-07-2011, 06:57 AM
i will.
mickelson or dustin johnson

huntinman
04-07-2011, 07:25 AM
I follow it every year. I grew up 60 miles from there and my family had (and still has) 2 tickets to all 4 rounds every year. As a high schooler, the family would let me and a friend take the tickets for one of the rounds. Lots of fun. At first I would try to follow the golfers, but found I could see more of them, if I parked myself next to the green on the 16th hole (known as Redbud) Par 3. Green right next to water. Pretty fun little hole to watch up close and personal...

Goose
04-07-2011, 08:06 AM
I'll be watching.

ABTW:)

BonMallari
04-07-2011, 08:22 AM
I used to watch it intently but not as much as before will be glued to the tube on Sunday for the back nine

M&K's Retrievers
04-07-2011, 08:56 AM
I'll watch but don't really care who wins. Just hope it's close.

Ryan Lee
04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Grew up about 15 minutes from the course. Will be pulling for the hometown golfers.

Golddogs
04-07-2011, 11:27 AM
One of the greatest sporting events ever. If I am working in the office I will have it on the computer. Sunday is usually a must see for me. One tradition I hope never changes.

Like Mick and Tiger as fav's. Augusta has been kind to Woods over the years and this may be his break out weekend

road kill
04-07-2011, 11:30 AM
One of the greatest sporting events ever. If I am working in the office I will have it on the computer. Sunday is usually a must see for me. One tradition I hope never changes.

Like Mick and Tiger as fav's. Augusta has been kind to Woods over the years and this may be his break out weekend

The first sporting event we watched on our Hi-Def big screen a few years back was the Masters.

I swear you could smell the flowers!!!

I wish Tiger well, but I am afraid his career is over.
He is not Tiger anymore.

Ideally......Tiger and Mickelson slugging it out on the back 9 Sunday!!

RK

PBarnes
04-07-2011, 12:33 PM
I'll more then likely end up going for mickelson.

Mstormc
04-07-2011, 12:43 PM
The first sporting event we watched on our Hi-Def big screen a few years back was the Masters.

He is not Tiger anymore.

RK

amazing what happens when one gets off the roids. :razz:

will be rooting for the south paw and hope Fowler has a good run

Duck Blind
04-07-2011, 01:15 PM
favorite time of year for me!! I like Bubba Watson or Phil to win.

road kill
04-07-2011, 01:36 PM
amazing what happens when one gets off the roids. :razz:

will be rooting for the south paw and hope Fowler has a good run

Good call.;-)

RK

BonMallari
04-07-2011, 04:08 PM

He is not Tiger anymore.

RK

known Tiger since he was a kid, he grew up less than 3 miles from me in SoCal, used to hit golf balls next to him and his dad at the Navy base in Los Alamitos..have also know his former coach Hank Haney for over 25 years

all that being said, Tiger is far from finished, I am not a fan, but he will win again and win a major, maybe not this week but soon....too much talent there not too, once he finds a putting stroke again the scores will be low again..Right now its all mental,He may not dominate golf again but he will win.

cotts135
04-08-2011, 06:20 AM
All time favorite tournament to watch on tv. I am sure I won't miss a minute of weekend coverage.

I like Ricky Fowler or Dustin Johnson. Wouldn't mind seeing Ryo Ishakawi win since he committed to donating all of his 2011 earnings to the Japanese Relief Fund.

road kill
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Tiger has got his game on.

It would be great to see him and McIlroy paired up, after the smack talkin' the twerp did.

RK

huntinman
04-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Tiger has got his game on.

It would be great to see him and McIlroy paired up, after the smack talkin' the twerp did.

RK

Yep, he birdied all 4 of the par 5's. if he does that the rest of the week look out.

BonMallari
04-08-2011, 05:32 PM
rating are gonna go through the roof if Tiger is in the mix this weekend

huntinman
04-08-2011, 05:34 PM
rating are gonna go through the roof if Tiger is in the mix this weekend

He's in the mix! Mcilroy will come back to the field tomorrow.

road kill
04-08-2011, 05:47 PM
He's in the mix! Mcilroy will come back to the field tomorrow.

Could be the first fist fight at Augusta!!!!:cool:

RK

Steve Hester
04-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Mickelson all the way!!!

starjack
04-10-2011, 02:52 PM
WOW IT IS GETTING TIGHT. Tiger is charging.

road kill
04-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Quite the finish.

I guess McIlroy learned a lesson.

Maybe Tiger will never when another Major, but he kicked your ass!!!!

If you talk smack, you WILL pay!!

Just sayin'.....

RK

huntinman
04-11-2011, 08:52 AM
I had a feeling the kid would not hold up. I've seen it happen so many times in majors. Can't imagine the pressure.

On another note... I have never seen Augusta National so tame on Sunday. The players were killing the course for the most part. (With the exception of McIlroy) When have you ever seen a major with 10 players within 2 shots of the lead on the back 9 on sunday? Never. I think the Masters watered the greens a little too much Saturday night. Balls that would normally roll right in the pond on 15 & 16 were staying up. They also left the fringe around the greens a little higher to keep the balls up. IMO...

I think by doing what they did to the course, they made for interesting tv. (a lot of guys in contention on sunday) but they penalized the better players by bringing the course down to the field.

All that being said, the winner had nerves of steel and stepped up and birdied the last 4 holes of the Master's! Amazing! He earned it!

Marvin S
04-11-2011, 11:19 AM
I had a feeling the kid would not hold up. I've seen it happen so many times in majors. Can't imagine the pressure.

On another note... I have never seen Augusta National so tame on Sunday. The players were killing the course for the most part. (With the exception of McIlroy) When have you ever seen a major with 10 players within 2 shots of the lead on the back 9 on sunday? Never. I think the Masters watered the greens a little too much Saturday night. Balls that would normally roll right in the pond on 15 & 16 were staying up. They also left the fringe around the greens a little higher to keep the balls up. IMO...

I think by doing what they did to the course, they made for interesting tv. (a lot of guys in contention on sunday) but they penalized the better players by bringing the course down to the field.

All that being said, the winner had nerves of steel and stepped up and birdied the last 4 holes of the Master's! Amazing! He earned it!

I envy you your seats on the 16th - sounds like a great way to spend a day. TBS, apparently the Tiger guy isn't as washed up as some would like. Some really great golfers have gotten the yips on their putting game at some point in their career. I, for one, am glad to see him that competitive on Sunday. It'll keep a lot of the wannabe's looking over their shoulder when they should be concentrating on their game & make watching on Sunday somewhat more interesting. Looks like he's getting ready to pick up another major :cool:.