PDA

View Full Version : lets have a fun political hypothetical

Ken Bora
04-12-2011, 08:46 AM
lets have a fun political hypothetical
Lets imagine we all awoke this morning to this news.

Hillary Clinton has announced that after spending the past few days in private consultation with her advisers and with Reince Priebus of the Republican Party Leadership that she will resign her position as Secretary of State immediately and intends to run for President of the United States as a Republican.

O.K. all you potus savvy political junkies......
What would your personal reaction be?
Mine,

I would stop the Chessies from eating the pieces of broken coffee cup as they made a "Clean Spot" on the kitchen floor.

Smile and think to myself "Well gosh this is going to be a fun one to watch this time for sure"

what would you do?

what would Mitt and Huck and Donald do?

huntinman
04-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Lets imagine we all awoke this morning to this news.

Hillary Clinton has announced that after spending the past few days in private consultation with her advisers and with Reince Priebus of the Republican Party Leadership that she will resign her position as Secretary of State immediately and intends to run for President of the United States as a Republican.

O.K. all you potus savvy political junkies......
What would your personal reaction be?
Mine,

I would stop the Chessies from eating the pieces of broken coffee cup as they made a "Clean Spot" on the kitchen floor.

Smile and think to myself "Well gosh this is going to be a fun one to watch this time for sure"

what would you do?

what would Mitt and Huck and Donald do?

I would check the calendar to see if it was really April 1st!

road kill
04-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Lets imagine we all awoke this morning with Hillary Clinton

That is a very scary visual!!!!!:shock:

RK

huntinman
04-12-2011, 09:32 AM
That is a very scary visual!!!!!:D

RK

That's what Bill said...:rolleyes:

Buzz
04-12-2011, 09:56 AM
I'd send $50 to her campaign fund. She would have to be better than Obama. I'm pretty sure she could beat him this time around.

road kill
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM
I'd send $50 to her campaign fund. She would have to be better than Obama. I'm pretty sure she could beat him this time around.

Buzz, do you think she will run against Obama in the primaries???

stan b

mjh345
04-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Buzz, do you think she will run against Obama in the primaries???

stan b
Lets hope so Stan. A bloody expensive primary would be helpful regardless of the outcome.
The Repubs don't have anyone standing out yet

pat addis
04-12-2011, 10:11 AM
what is scary is that after obama she would be a consertive(sp) but still to the right of mc cain

Losthwy
04-12-2011, 06:32 PM
I would expect Rod Sterling to emerge from the shadows and say," you are now entering the twilight zone".

charly_t
04-12-2011, 06:38 PM
I would expect Rod Sterling to emerge from the shadows and say," you are now entering the twilight zone".

Good one ! Enjoyed that thought/visual.

subroc
04-13-2011, 06:11 AM
the debates would be fun. it would be great to see her in a debate as a republican during the primaries moderated by FOX, National Review or maybe even Rush Limbaugh.

zeus3925
04-13-2011, 06:22 AM
the debates would be fun. it would be great to see her in a debate as a republican during the primaries moderated by FOX, National Review or maybe even Rush Limbaugh.

You are assuming that Limbaugh is a moderate enough to moderate? We are talking serious fantasy here!:D

road kill
04-13-2011, 06:39 AM
You are assuming that Limbaugh is a moderate enough to moderaate? We are talking serious fantasy here!:D

Yeah, Rachel Maddow as a "moderate" moderator questioning Hillary as a Republican would be much better!!!!:D

(who knows what might happen???)

RK

subroc
04-13-2011, 06:41 AM
You are assuming that Limbaugh is a moderate enough to moderaate? We are talking serious fantasy here!:D

Well, we are assuming the Republican Party would accept her. We are assuming the Republican Party would allow her to debate issues as a Republican. Limbaugh wouldn't need to be moderate to be a moderator at a republican debate. I doubt the Republican primaries goal is to find a good moderate. I believe their goal is to find a Republican that can win.