PDA

View Full Version : GDG- NC members are you ok?

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2011, 07:57 AM
We got hit really bad here in NC with tornados. Local reports are that there maybe as many as 2 dozen dead. We get tornados but mostly they are little. Never anything like this.:(
Hope eveyone is safe.

dnf777
04-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Friend of mine posted on FB he thought they were getting hale out of a storm, but noticed it was pieces of debris, insulation, and splinters falling out of the sky. Somebody was not as lucky as him.

ducknwork
04-18-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm doing fine. The weather was pretty nasty the other day and there were some tornadoes pretty close to here...pretty scary stuff. Nothing wrong here except a ton of pinecones and sticks in the yard. Hope everything is okay up your way luv...I heard it got rough out there.

luvmylabs23139
04-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm doing fine. The weather was pretty nasty the other day and there were some tornadoes pretty close to here...pretty scary stuff. Nothing wrong here except a ton of pinecones and sticks in the yard. Hope everything is okay up your way luv...I heard it got rough out there.

Wasn't too bad here. Just nasty thunderstorms. We had a few tornado warnings in the area but no touchdowns. We did hang out down in the rec room for a couple hours. Like you, a bunch of junk down in the yard.

road kill
04-21-2011, 07:26 AM
I read you all had 90+ tornadoes and several people lost their lives.
Horrendous state of affairs.
My condolences.

I have also read Obama is too busy to visit.

RK