PDA

View Full Version : Zinger

jtfreeman
04-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Pocket Shot?

Mini-Zinger?

Aluminum Dog Crates?

What say you? The crates look cool, but are they worth the price? The new pocket shot is a great idea but it takes two hands to operate. I'm considering the mini-zinger because I often train where I can not drive my truck right up to and no 4-wheeler is allowed. I figure the mini zinger is less expensive than a horse :-).

Jason

duck duster
04-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Pocket shot - (readers digest version) Manufactured for Canadians because starter pistols (by the letter of the law) are restricted/prohibited by the firearms act up here. I guess the antis haven't realized the pocket shot could be modified, so we just won't tell them.

Mini zinger - I've got one, and I like it, but doesn't launch ducks as far as the big units. I've got both, and the mini was a great additional purchase for me.

Crates - Great looking units. A friend of mine has one. Too pricey for me. Maybe some day if my wire crates break down.

You won't find better service from Rob at Zinger Winger.

Steve

jtfreeman
04-18-2011, 11:47 AM
thanks Steve.

I'm considering the Pocket Shot because I sometime train on public land and feel I'd have a better opportuinity of getting a "pass" if a Ranger, Police, etc... did show up.

I see the the mini will throw a mallard about 15 yards. Can you get some height on that and still get the distance?

whitefoot
04-18-2011, 12:25 PM
I won $100 off one of the crates at our field trial this weekend...so I guess now I'm considering getting one of them.