View Full Version : Zinger

04-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Pocket Shot?

Aluminum Dog Crates?

What say you? The crates look cool, but are they worth the price? The new pocket shot is a great idea but it takes two hands to operate. I'm considering the mini-zinger because I often train where I can not drive my truck right up to and no 4-wheeler is allowed. I figure the mini zinger is less expensive than a horse :-).

duck duster
04-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Pocket shot - (readers digest version) Manufactured for Canadians because starter pistols (by the letter of the law) are restricted/prohibited by the firearms act up here. I guess the antis haven't realized the pocket shot could be modified, so we just won't tell them.

Mini zinger - I've got one, and I like it, but doesn't launch ducks as far as the big units. I've got both, and the mini was a great additional purchase for me.

Crates - Great looking units. A friend of mine has one. Too pricey for me. Maybe some day if my wire crates break down.

You won't find better service from Rob at Zinger Winger.

04-18-2011, 11:47 AM
thanks Steve.

I'm considering the Pocket Shot because I sometime train on public land and feel I'd have a better opportuinity of getting a "pass" if a Ranger, Police, etc... did show up.

I see the the mini will throw a mallard about 15 yards. Can you get some height on that and still get the distance?

04-18-2011, 12:25 PM
I won $100 off one of the crates at our field trial this weekend...so I guess now I'm considering getting one of them.