PDA

View Full Version : CKC National Master

blind ambition
04-19-2011, 05:26 PM
For those who are wishing you could have another Master National Hunt Test on the West Coast, you can! This year's CKC National Master is held near Chemainus on fabulous Vancouver Island. The grounds are a spectacular mix of estuary and tidal flats that present some of the most realistic water fowl hunts imaginable. The scenery is breathtaking and the ocean views are unparalleled. For those who crave something a little different in Hunt Tests take note, all Canadian Master Tests include upland quartering and sit to flush.

Follow the link to see if you already qualify for our event.
http://www.cnm2011.com/qualifyingrequirements.htm

...and if you don't, follow this link and discover 8 master hunt tests in the Vancouver BC area in just over one month!
http://www.bcretrievernews.ca/schedule.htm

This could be your year to become a Canadian Master Hunter.

Labs a mundo
04-20-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm really looking forward to this event. One of the judges, Doug Hildebrand, came out to Vancouver Island and judged our Spring Hunt Test. It was good to meet him and get a feel for his style.
I hear there are still plenty of spots left for entries from both sides of the border;)

Alain
04-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Hello all,

Unfortunately i won't be able to travel that far but i would love very much being there with you guys. Terrain sure look very nice.

I wish all the best to participant and club hosting the NMH.

Regards,

AJ

CuRaya
04-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Participated in the Pacific Rim hunt test last weekend. Fantastic grounds with exceptional land and water. National Hunt Test Judge, Doug Hildebrand setup challenging master hunt tests that provided valuable insight into what the NMHT will look like in August. Hope to be there and encourage all with qualified dogs to submit your entry ASAP.

blind ambition
05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
We finished the MH title on our young FCR male this past weekend and can send in his entry for the NMHT. But even as a qualifier I am really looking forward to running the six days of tests May 27, 28, 29 and June 3,4,5 as these will be almost as demanding a test of endurance as the National Master itself, six days 6 full CKC MHT.

For those who are still contemplating making a run for it, visit BC Retriever News for hunt test schedules entries.