PDA

View Full Version : John Ensign to resign

BonMallari
04-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Very disappointed in the Senator...I campaigned for the man, but he betrayed his marriage,his family,his party and to some extent his country, by failing to live up to the standards that he swore to uphold

Good bye you POS...you are a disgrace...you dont deserve to be a US Senator

Buzz
04-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Look on the bright side. He's making an opening for Sharon angle to run for congress!

BonMallari
04-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Look on the bright side. He's making an opening for Sharon angle to run for congress!

the race is between Dean Heller (R) and Shelley Berkley(D)..both are currently serving in Congress...the Governor will choose his successor to serve out his term, don't know if he is going to expose a congressional seat, for a Senate seat...I dont think Nevadans will give Angle another shot at the brass ring...she has already shown she was not qualified

Buzz
04-22-2011, 08:07 AM
the race is between Dean Heller (R) and Shelley Berkley(D)..both are currently serving in Congress...the Governor will choose his successor to serve out his term, don't know if he is going to expose a congressional seat, for a Senate seat...I dont think Nevadans will give Angle another shot at the brass ring...she has already shown she was not qualified

She has stated intent to go after the seat vacated by Heller. ;-)

road kill
04-22-2011, 08:15 AM
She has stated intent to go after the seat vacated by Heller. ;-)

Hey, if Reid can get elected, anyone can!!:D

BTW--I see you don't like her, and I know it's not just a talking point or cheap shot. I mean I am sure you know her position on all the issues, right?
So which one in particular offends you?
I am sure you wouldn't just make fun of her because the "Main Stream Media" told you to.;-)

Standing by..........

RK

TxHillHunter
04-22-2011, 09:06 AM
Very disappointed in the Senator...I campaigned for the man, but he betrayed his marriage,his family,his party and to some extent his country, by failing to live up to the standards that he swore to uphold

Good bye you POS...you are a disgrace...you dont deserve to be a US Senator

Hate seeing anyone make that kind of mistake, but sure it stings extra hard when you invested more than just a vote as you did Bon. Keep the faith though, there are good people out there interested in righting the ship.....at least that's what I keep telling myself.

BTW - check your inbox.