PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts tonight

JDogger
04-26-2011, 07:43 PM
I had a thought tonight while reading the current threads.

What if, just what if, the current state of the US economy, (ya know, oil prices, dollar value, impending inflation, etc.) What if, just maybe, we are the recipients of unspoken global sanctions?

What if the rest of the world wants to reign in the US? They can't just tell us to stop. Can they?

So... to keep us from a position of influence, they decide to break us.

Seems to be working.

How long can we support foreign wars and interventions?

JD

huntinman
04-26-2011, 08:46 PM
OK Roger... what did you do with Jdog??

Gerry Clinchy
04-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Maybe not a conscious "conspiracy", but I'm sure there are plenty of countries with leaders who are happy to see the U.S. squirm under the burden of the same problems they have lived with ... and still do.

JDogger
04-26-2011, 09:29 PM
OK Roger... what did you do with Jdog??

Bill, don't blame Roger. I realized after I got home tonight that I had left the MP3 player plugged in in my Volvo. I was channeling left-wing, radical, progressive thoughts to my computer from a subversive Santa Fe radical group without my knowledge.

I have now activated all appropriate software protection. My firewall is now Roger-proof. ....I think.

I'm on your side, really. JD

huntinman
04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Bill, don't blame Roger. I realized after I got home tonight that I had left the MP3 player plugged in in my Volvo. I was channeling left-wing, radical, progressive thoughts to my computer from a subversive Santa Fe radical group without my knowledge.

I have now activated all appropriate software protection. My firewall is now Roger-proof. ....I think.

I'm on your side, really. JD

OK... now download the latest episode of Rush Limbaugh's broadcast and you will be healed...:cool:

JDogger
04-26-2011, 09:39 PM
OK... now download the latest episode of Rush Limbaugh's broadcast and you will be healed...:cool:

Sorry, I do not wished to be "heeled". I'll leave that for you.

;-) JD