PDA

View Full Version : Gdg Nfl Draft Gdg

starjack
04-28-2011, 06:07 PM
With the draft today just wondering what your favorite team be looking for and who they will take. Hopeing the packers get a O lineman:D

allydeer
04-28-2011, 06:19 PM
i wish they would take a rb but i tkink they will take de with there 1st pick

starjack
04-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Just looking at the age of the o line. Still have hope for starks. DE would make Matthews more dangerous.

ducknwork
04-28-2011, 08:53 PM
YES! Carolina finally gets a good QB! We've needed a new one for years now. Now I am really looking forward to seeing what they do this season.:D

huntinman
04-28-2011, 09:56 PM
YES! Carolina finally gets a good QB! We've needed a new one for years now. Now I am really looking forward to seeing what they do this season.:D

Just hide your laptop:rolleyes:

dback
04-29-2011, 12:35 AM
Just hide your laptop:rolleyes:

:-) :-) :-) :-)

The "Icon" will fail............he just doesn't comprehend the amount of work he has on his plate.

Nor_Cal_Angler
04-29-2011, 01:21 AM
my only focus was where Jake Locker would go....

#8 to the titans....

I knew he wouldn't stay around to stay at home in Seattle....Glad to see he went as the second QB taken...my opinion...he was the best QB in the draft....Fastest, Great Arm, Smart, HEART to spare....he sould make a great QB.

NCA

huntinman
04-29-2011, 08:05 AM
my only focus was where Jake Locker would go....

#8 to the titans....

I knew he wouldn't stay around to stay at home in Seattle....Glad to see he went as the second QB taken...my opinion...he was the best QB in the draft....Fastest, Great Arm, Smart, HEART to spare....he sould make a great QB.

NCA

I was glad the Titans got him. can't wait to see how things turn out for him. Sure like how he played in college. Big article in the paper here this morning. The Titans coaches liked his work ethic. I guess he was known for being the first in and the last out for training, films, etc... just the opposite of Vince Young.

Franco
04-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Geez, the NFL draft was last night?

Did the Saints pick anyone?

;-)

road kill
04-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Geez, the NFL draft was last night?

Did the Saints pick anyone?

;-)

Nahhh, the Saints and Packers don't need no one!!!;-)

RK

Franco
04-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Nahhh, the Saints and Packers don't need no one!!!;-)

RK

I thought everyone would be watching the Royal Wedding, how dare the NFL!

I watched the Mark Ingram interview late last night and he was on the phone with the Packers when the Saints made the trade with the Patriots and drafted him.

Pack will get a solid RB in a later round.

road kill
04-29-2011, 09:20 AM
I thought everyone would be watching the Royal Wedding, how dare the NFL!

I watched the Mark Ingram interview late last night and he was on the phone with the Packers when the Saints made the trade with the Patriots and drafted him.

Pack will get a solid RB in a later round.

Packers picked up Sherrod.
6'5" 320# Left Tackle for Ole Miss.
(didn't give up a sack in 2 seasons)

How unexciting.

Now we have Bulaga from IA last year and this guy.
Two first round draft pick tackles.

YAWN..........just more protection for, uhhh, what's his name again????:rolleyes:

RK

huntinman
04-29-2011, 09:24 AM

How unexciting.

YAWN..........just more protection for, uhhh, what's his name again????:rolleyes:

RK

Yeah, but that's more important than another rb or receiver... can't have too much protection for the main man.

Buzz
04-29-2011, 10:16 AM

How unexciting.

RK

They will need all the help up front that they can get. I'm thinking that the Lions will be "Fairley" good up front in the years to come.

road kill
04-29-2011, 10:22 AM
They will need all the help up front that they can get. I'm thinking that the Lions will be "Fairley" good up front in the years to come.

I like the Lions a lot.
They got the perfect guy for them.

Do you think the will finish ahead of GB??

I'll bet you some anti-union Johnsonville brats and Coors beer on that!!!;-)

But I do pick the Lions for second and a playoff shot at 9-7!!

Great pick for them.

RK

huntinman
04-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Who did South Dakota pick in the draft?:cool:

Losthwy
04-29-2011, 11:01 AM
49ers surprised a few and picked #7 Aldon Smith. He played last year on a broken leg, a la Jack Youngblood.

Did anyone see #2 Von Miller's emotional reaction? It not just about the money for him.

road kill
04-29-2011, 11:02 AM
49ers surprised a few and picked #7 Aldon Smith. He played last year on a broken leg, a la Jack Youngblood.

Did anyone see #2 Von Miller's emotional reaction? It not just about the money for him.

uh huh!!!:rolleyes:

RK

starjack
04-29-2011, 02:13 PM
I think the pack made a solid pick But what is up with minn. Lions are going to be tough. Black and blue div. is back

Nate_C
04-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Things I think:

1. Detroit is going to have a scary D-front for the next 5 years.
2. I think Locker will end up the best QB in this draft. I think is 5 years he will be the only starter in the bunch.
3. Atlanta needed a reciever but trading a 1,1,3,4,4 for a WR is a mistake.
4. Raiders finally didn't make a stupid first round selection do only to the fact that they didn't have a pick.
5. Patrots (My Team) over reached on Solider. Could have moved down and got him.