PDA

View Full Version : Fox reporting BIN LADEN DEAD

luvmylabs23139
05-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Hope that is true!!!!

BonMallari
05-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Good for the USA and the world.....BUT now we have to watch for retaliation, you and I KNOW its coming

Ken Bora
05-01-2011, 11:32 PM
retaliation is just another word for knowing who to shoot at.

pmaro
05-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Long time acoming.

2tall
05-02-2011, 07:39 AM
WHY did they toss his body into the sea? The extremist will forever claim that he did not die and credit him with every atrocity forever. Nonetheless, this is the best news in a very long time. Now maybe we can bring some our troops and money home?

dback
05-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Could get real interesting.......good riddance.

Jason Glavich
05-02-2011, 07:50 AM
I saw last night the POTUS was going to speak on something and i went to bed because I really do not feel like hearing anything he has to say. Then I find out it was actually important.

huntinman
05-02-2011, 08:02 AM
So much for pakistan being an ally... Bin laden was living in a mansion next to a Pakistani military base...

birdthrower51
05-02-2011, 08:06 AM
God Bless the Special Troops that took care of this idiot! THANKYOU!!!

Ken Bora
05-02-2011, 08:13 AM
WHY did they toss his body into the sea?

well lets see......
on the one hand, you keep the carcass and you end up creating a "holy place" where ever you had kept it or finally buried it:rolleyes:
or on the other hand
Shoot it in the head and dump it in the sea and you get a stinking fresh bucket of chum.........;-)
perfect message sent, I feel.:D

Hew
05-02-2011, 08:30 AM
What great news to wake up to this morning!

I'm no fan of Obama, but props to him... it would have been very easy for him to have directed the military to bomb the house to hell or to have some Predators send some missles. He hung his neck out by OK'ing a raid deep into Pakistan where about a jillion things could have gone wrong. But he OK'ed the raid and it was flawlessly executed. Then they made the right decision to not arrest bin Laden but to cap his arse. Then they made the right call to dump his stinking carcass in the ocean. And as I understand it, the raid/dispensing of justice was over pretty quick, and the bulk of the 40 minutes on the ground was collecting a treasure trove of intel. I imagine there are U-Hauls in front of a lot of al Qaeda houses this morning.

Just a great day for America and a boost we sorely needed.

huntinman
05-02-2011, 08:44 AM
well lets see......
on the one hand, you keep the carcass and you end up creating a "holy place" where ever you had kept it or finally buried it:rolleyes:
or on the other hand
Shoot it in the head and dump it in the sea and you get a stinking fresh bucket of chum.........;-)
perfect message sent, I feel.:D

Shoulda wrapped it in a pig hide...

Roger Perry
05-02-2011, 09:14 AM
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

At least we have a President who thought it important enough to hunt down and kill the bastard!!!!!!

"President Obama said he told CIA Director Leon Panetta when he first became president that killing bin Laden was to be the U.S.'s top priority in the fight against al Qaeda."

Congratulations to the U.S. Navy Seals.

Ken Bora
05-02-2011, 09:27 AM
At least we have a President who thought it important enough to hunt down and kill the bastard!!!!!!.

good thing he didn't keep any of Obama 2008's campaign promises to leave right away.;-)
I had hoped he would change.
who says OJT don't work for Presidents!:cool:
Good Job Team!

M&K's Retrievers
05-02-2011, 10:04 AM
WHY did they toss his body into the sea? The extremist will forever claim that he did not die and credit him with every atrocity forever. Nonetheless, this is the best news in a very long time. Now maybe we can bring some our troops and money home?

It will be difficult for anyone to take a pilgrimage to an unknown location at sea.

Ken Bora
05-02-2011, 10:13 AM
It will be difficult for anyone to take a pilgrimage to an unknown location at sea.
naw, think Lemings......:D:D:D ;-)

.the result of their migratory behavior. Driven by strong biological urges, some species of lemmings may migrate in large groups when population density becomes too great. Lemmings can swim and may choose to cross a body of water in search of a new habitat. In such cases, many may drown if the body of water is so wide as to stretch their physical capability to the limit.

zeus3925
05-02-2011, 10:21 AM
For Uncle Bill..

http://www.freep.com/article/20110502/NEWS05/305020002/Detroit-area-Arab-Americans-Muslims-rejoice-death-bin-Laden?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

precisionlabradors
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
read on yahoo that bin ladens corpse was buried at sea to respect islamic tradition of remains being destroyed within 24 hrs. what the hell? i wanna see his corpse on the news. i want to see his corpse on display for the world to see what happens to terrorists. why show any respect to his effin corpse? AND that doesn't do much to put to rest any doubt. but whatever. it just rubs me the wrong way.

Ken Bora
05-02-2011, 11:05 AM
.... why show any respect to his effin corpse? ....

to hope that others would do the same with ours,
and because we are better than that.
how well did it work for Little Bill once William Munny found out about Ned?

Roger Perry
05-02-2011, 11:14 AM
read on yahoo that bin ladens corpse was buried at sea to respect islamic tradition of remains being destroyed within 24 hrs. what the hell? i wanna see his corpse on the news. i want to see his corpse on display for the world to see what happens to terrorists. why show any respect to his effin corpse? AND that doesn't do much to put to rest any doubt. but whatever. it just rubs me the wrong way.

Obama birth certificate, there will always be doubters regards.;-)

Roger Perry
05-02-2011, 11:23 AM
What great news to wake up to this morning!

I'm no fan of Obama, but props to him... it would have been very easy for him to have directed the military to bomb the house to hell or to have some Predators send some missles. He hung his neck out by OK'ing a raid deep into Pakistan where about a jillion things could have gone wrong. But he OK'ed the raid and it was flawlessly executed. Then they made the right decision to not arrest bin Laden but to cap his arse. Then they made the right call to dump his stinking carcass in the ocean. And as I understand it, the raid/dispensing of justice was over pretty quick, and the bulk of the 40 minutes on the ground was collecting a treasure trove of intel. I imagine there are U-Hauls in front of a lot of al Qaeda houses this morning.

Just a great day for America and a boost we sorely needed.

HEW giving acolades to President Obama? Next thing you know we will be hearing UB praising Obama's decision making. :cool:

Major Pain
05-02-2011, 11:32 AM
to hope that others would do the same with ours,
and because we are better than that.

I agree Ken......thanks to our Military!

road kill
05-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Though justice needed to be exacted, I see no reason to "celebrate" the loss of a human life.

Other than that, "GOOD DAAAAAWG!!!!!":D
The Seals done good, a tremendous victory for the civilians, the policeman and especially those firefighters who heroically stormed back into that building with nothing on their minds but saving one more life if they could.

This is NOT a campaign add, it is about America and exacting justice for a horrible deed.

Wonder how many who are celebrating have ever witnessed the violent loss of life.
It is not a party..........:(

RK

TxHillHunter
05-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Though justice needed to be exacted, I see no reason to "celebrate" the loss of a human life.

Other than that, "GOOD DAAAAAWG!!!!!":D
The Seals done good, a tremendous victory for the civilians, the policeman and especially those firefighters who heroically stormed back into that building with nothing on their minds but saving one more life if they could.

This is NOT a campaign add, it is about America and exacting justice for a horrible deed.

Wonder how many who are celebrating have ever witnessed the violent loss of life.
It is not a party..........:(

RK

Yep...was honestly disturbed last night when I saw the footage of people celebrating in the streets of NY.....reminded me of how angered I was by those who celebrated in the streets of Baghdad, etc when the WTC towers were destroyed.

Can only assume the video footage from NY, etc will make their way to the eyes of those who share OBL's sentiments toward our country, and I can't believe they will be anything but angered and motivated.

Surely, we can be relieved and grateful to our men and women in uniform without appearing to celebrate the death of OBL as if it were a Super Bowl win for our favorite team.

duckheads
05-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Yep...was honestly disturbed last night when I saw the footage of people celebrating in the streets of NY.....reminded me of how angered I was by those who celebrated in the streets of Baghdad, etc when the WTC towers were destroyed.

Can only assume the video footage from NY, etc will make their way to the eyes of those who share OBL's sentiments toward our country, and I can't believe they will be anything but angered and motivated.

Surely, we can be relieved and grateful to our men and women in uniform without appearing to celebrate the death of OBL as if it were a Super Bowl win for our favorite team.

This is what my first thoughts were also. Heraldo is an idiot!

code3retrievers
05-02-2011, 01:30 PM
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

At least we have a President who thought it important enough to hunt down and kill the bastard!!!!!!

"President Obama said he told CIA Director Leon Panetta when he first became president that killing bin Laden was to be the U.S.'s top priority in the fight against al Qaeda."

Congratulations to the U.S. Navy Seals.

Wow, only took you a few minutes to turn what should be congratulations to the Obama administration into a rant about Bush. Good job, just shows what type of person you are.

charly_t
05-02-2011, 02:24 PM

Yeah, I agree with you and RK...........job well done but sorry that another human suffered and died. It's like back when people had to shoot a rabid dog ( even their own dog ). It is not something to celibrate.

Roger Perry
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Wow, only took you a few minutes to turn what should be congratulations to the Obama administration into a rant about Bush. Good job, just shows what type of person you are.

What rant, just glad to see we have a President that did not give up the hunt for bin Laden. Obama also had the balls to send in the U.S. Navy Seals instead of just dropping a bomb or two. I am sure there is alot of intelligence information that was gathered rather than just being blown to smitheriens.;-) There was a chance that things could have gone horribly wrong and that did not happen.

road kill
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM

Funny, we dump Bin Laden at sea so there can be no pilgrimage, but the same people that claim they made this decision want a Mosque at "Ground Zero.":confused:

Sorry folks, this ain't passin' the smell test!!!!

Just sayin'.........

RK

Roger Perry
05-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Funny, we dump Bin Laden at sea so there can be no pilgrimage, but the same people that claim they made this decision want a Mosque at "Ground Zero.":confused:

Sorry folks, this ain't passin' the smell test!!!!

Just sayin'.........

RK

Your right it is funny, I thought bin Laden was killed after people wanted to build a mosque, and I did not know it was meant to honor bin Laden or the terrorists that flew the planes into the World Trade Center:confused:

Illinois Bob
05-02-2011, 07:09 PM
WHY did they toss his body into the sea? ...

The only bad part about it that I can see is that fish might get lead poisoning

Roger Perry
05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
From what I read there peobably would not be a country that wanted his body.

road kill
05-02-2011, 07:50 PM
I am curious.....who tried and convicted Bin Laden?
What court and judge?
Who ordered him killed?
Under what authority?
Why wasn't he captured and tried in NYC???

This is very strange, given the stand this President has taken in the past??

Just askin'........

RK