PDA

View Full Version : DNA-Just Wondering....

M&K's Retrievers
05-04-2011, 07:44 PM
We haven't been able to find this guy for almost 10 years but we have his DNA on file to compare the sample collected from the body. :confused::confused: We must have found an old hair brush from one of his caves.

CSI regards,

dback
05-04-2011, 07:56 PM
We haven't been able to find this guy for almost 10 years but we have his DNA on file to compare the sample collected from the body. :confused::confused: We must have found an old hair brush from one of his caves.

CSI regards,

Family members......

or......

'Cave scat'.....Archaeologists claim it last for thousands of years in a cool, dry clime :shock:

Losthwy
05-04-2011, 10:19 PM
The DNA they compared is from his sister who died of brain cancer in Boston.

M&K's Retrievers
05-04-2011, 10:54 PM
The DNA they compared is from his sister who died of brain cancer in Boston.

Gotta link please?

Losthwy
05-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Here you go.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8488004/Osama-Bin-Ladens-body-identified-by-sisters-brain.html

M&K's Retrievers
05-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Who da thunk he had a sister in Boston?:confused: They got caves in Boston??:confused:

Jason Glavich
05-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Yesterday in the press conference about not releasing the photos they said they have not yet done the DNA test but they are 95% positive it is him, and they will do the test.

On a side note one of the womem who were there during the raid is claiming he was not killed right away but he was detained and questioned before being shot. Not that I believe her but they keep changing the story of what happened, even the press guy can't keep it straight.

huntinman
05-05-2011, 07:23 AM
That's why the Obama Administration is known as "The Gang that can't Shoot Straight".:rolleyes:

badbullgator
05-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Yesterday in the press conference about not releasing the photos they said they have not yet done the DNA test but they are 95% positive it is him, and they will do the test.

On a side note one of the women who were there during the raid is claiming he was not killed right away but he was detained and questioned before being shot. Not that I believe her but they keep changing the story of what happened, even the press guy can't keep it straight.

Interesting that Sunday night they said testing was done and confirmed it was him. Yesterdays press conference was a little less definitive where they said something along the lines of we have the DNA and that is proof, but never actually said it had been analyzed.
It would have been nice if they just said we conducted an operation and killed UBL. Here are some pictures. Instead they have given us multiple and ever changing stories. I am a firm believer that we, the people, do not need and should not be granted information related to ongoing military or intelligence operations, but please don't treat us like fools and fabricate a story that you cannot keep straight. You don't have to tell us everything, but don't make stuff up.
For the record I am not a conspiracy person. I am sure he was killed. I am just pissed that it appears we are being sold a bill of goods that may or may not have happened.

So far he was armed, then he was not
Helicopter took fire and landed hard then it was mechanical
Prolonged fire fight - 24 Seals against 3 armed men.
He was unable to be captured - again 24 Seals and UBL trapped in a room unarmed, REALLY....Really?
Wife was armed - wait no, but she did charge one of the Seals.
DNA testing confirmed it was him - well actually we took samples, but we are pretty sure it was him....
Pakistan did not know, wait Pakistan did know, no they did not, well maybe they did or maybe they didn't who knows....

Jason Glavich
05-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Interesting that Sunday night they said testing was done and confirmed it was him. Yesterdays press conference was a little less definitive where they said something along the lines of we have the DNA and that is proof, but never actually said it had been analyzed.
It would have been nice if they just said we conducted an operation and killed UBL. Here are some pictures. Instead they have given us multiple and ever changing stories. I am a firm believer that we, the people, do not need and should not be granted information related to ongoing military or intelligence operations, but please don't treat us like fools and fabricate a story that you cannot keep straight. You don't have to tell us everything, but don't make stuff up.
For the record I am not a conspiracy person. I am sure he was killed. I am just pissed that it appears we are being sold a bill of goods that may or may not have happened.

So far he was armed, then he was not
Helicopter took fire and landed hard then it was mechanical
Prolonged fire fight - 24 Seals against 3 armed men.
He was unable to be captured - again 24 Seals and UBL trapped in a room unarmed, REALLY....Really?
Wife was armed - wait no, but she did charge one of the Seals.
DNA testing confirmed it was him - well actually we took samples, but we are pretty sure it was him....
Pakistan did not know, wait Pakistan did know, no they did not, well maybe they did or maybe they didn't who knows....

During one of the press releases the guy was telling them he had to check his notes because he was getting confused as well.
I have also read
A team of 79,4 helicopters, 22 killed or injured, dna done,dna not done, armed unarmed, firefight, a small firefight, mechanical problems, shot down, dogs on the mission, dogs not on the mission.

Just release the photos, no one cared about national security when posting the abu gharaib photos a million times, or leaking the newest photos(yes I know they were leaked from pakistan) No photos and changing stories just feed the conspiracy theorists.

Odd there is no Pentagon brief like normal(after a major newsworthy mission) to get it right, or at least tell it the same way more than once. Or at least make it all sound legit.

How long till someone on the CV says what happened on the ship? Or if anything really happened?

Or why did we not bury the other men the same way? They had the same beliefs as OBL, so why not the same treatment for them?