PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Fury Erupts

gman0046
05-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Muslim fury erupts after Friday prayers.

Link- http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384276/Osama-Bin-Laden-death-revenge-Muslim-fury-erupts-Friday-prayers.html

subroc
05-07-2011, 12:45 PM
I am not very religious, although I was raised a catholic, but it does appear that the muslim religion is populated by very angry people.

Losthwy
05-07-2011, 08:22 PM
According to reports the demonstrations have been relatively small. Which is a good thing. Pakistan is complicated. There are three major factions. Elected government, the ISI (secret police), and the military. The real power lies with the military. The upper ranks are pro West. Some of the middle and lower ranks are a mix of pro West and those that sympathize with the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Pakistan confronts elements of the Taliban and Al Qaeda that poses a direct threat to them but largely ignores those that oppose the US. Pakistan is strategically focused on their much larger neighbor India as their main threat to their security. And doesn't seem to think the internal threat of Al Qaeda and the Taliban should be their main concern. Big mistake.

150class
05-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Let them duke it out over there just keep them out of our country. They will never and I mean NEVER be happy or civil.

bobbyb
05-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Looks like mighty good places for a drone to "reach out and touch someone you love and make it a better place if you can "

Bobby B
cajun