PDA

View Full Version : My concern for POTUS gdg

duk4me
05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
I'll admit one of my favorite pleasures is reading POTUS. I seldom post but I love the banter.

My concern is this. I keep reading you are now going to my ignore list. What the heck am I going to do if ya'll all start to ignore each other. I'll be lost.

Grow some skin and keep bashing each other its great!:)

charly_t
05-10-2011, 06:35 PM
I'll admit one of my favorite pleasures is reading POTUS. I seldom post but I love the banter.

My concern is this. I keep reading you are now going to my ignore list. What the heck am I going to do if ya'll all start to ignore each other. I'll be lost.

Much better than most TV shows anymore. Our own reality show !

Thanks, Chris.

huntinman
05-11-2011, 12:11 AM

My whole list consists of one and only one... never had any others...probably never will. Some things are just to weird to bother with.

road kill
05-11-2011, 05:34 AM

Don't worry, POTUS will be OK.

RK