PDA

View Full Version : Obama Action Figure

Gerry Clinchy
05-12-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42996803/ns/business-small_business/?gt1=43001

Sorry, I can't agree with this.

Freedom of speech and all that aside, this is in poor taste. For SEALs who have given their lives for their country, nobody who sits in a safe room thousands of miles away should get to be personified as a SEAL. I don't care who the impersonator might be. The company that thought this up are jerks (sorry for the name-calling).

gman0046
05-12-2011, 11:49 AM
A slap in the face for all those who have served in this country's military. That Kenyan never wore then uniform of our military.

caryalsobrook
05-12-2011, 12:12 PM
A slap in the face for all those who have served in this country's military. That Kenyan never wore then uniform of our military.

Shows where his muscles are(not in his head):)

Mike Smith
05-12-2011, 01:08 PM
What an insult. They have no bottom.

huntinman
05-12-2011, 02:26 PM
I heard it has Obamas head and Micheles body... and a teleprompter.

road kill
05-12-2011, 02:41 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42996803/ns/business-small_business/?gt1=43001

Sorry, I can't agree with this.

Freedom of speech and all that aside, this is in poor taste. For SEALs who have given their lives for their country, nobody who sits in a safe room thousands of miles away should get to be personified as a SEAL. I don't care who the impersonator might be. The company that thought this up are jerks (sorry for the name-calling).

I agree Gerry, this is bull crap.

It's not funny on any level.

Poor taste regards.......

RK

Roger Perry
05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
W had an action figure as well.;-) Never had anyone complain about it.

http://www.peacecandy.com/gwbush/dishonestdubya/

road kill
05-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Thread topic;

"Obama Action Figure"

For those who can't keep up.......or have other issues.:D

RK

starjack
05-12-2011, 03:10 PM

JUST SOMEMORE CLASSLESS CRAP FROM THE KING OF CLASSLESS. NOW I CAN PUT MISTER IGNORAMUS ON IGNOR:

Roger Perry
05-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Thread topic;

"Obama Action Figure"

For those who can't keep up.......or have other issues.:D

RK

You people have no sense of humor.:(

gman0046
05-12-2011, 04:27 PM
RP- Man Crush Obongolo! At least Bush wore a U.S. military uniform. While the Kenyan wears a loin cloth.

Clay Rogers
05-12-2011, 04:47 PM

Chris, I am sorry for what I am about to say. If I get banned, so be it. Thanks for such a great place to hang and talk dogs or politics.

Roger, your an ass. Your an ass of the first class. You have no respect for anyone, including yourself. Its one thing to not like a man, but you take it too far. I bet in real life, not behind this keyboard, your the kind of man your friends laugh at and talk about when your not around. They probably don't like you at all. Probably only keep you around for entertainment value. Plain and simple Roger, you suck.

If they manufacture this doll, I will have lost all respect for this country and what we stand(stood) for.

achiro
05-12-2011, 05:11 PM
First line of the article says,"Navy SEALs have become national heroes since news broke that they took down Osama bin Laden"

I don't know about you but I've always considered them national heroes!

Gerry Clinchy
05-12-2011, 05:44 PM
First line of the article says,"Navy SEALs have become national heroes since news broke that they took down Osama bin Laden"

I don't know about you but I've always considered them national heroes!

Agreed! ..........

Roger Perry
05-13-2011, 06:07 AM
Chris, I am sorry for what I am about to say. If I get banned, so be it. Thanks for such a great place to hang and talk dogs or politics.

Roger, your an ass. Your an ass of the first class. You have no respect for anyone, including yourself. Its one thing to not like a man, but you take it too far. I bet in real life, not behind this keyboard, your the kind of man your friends laugh at and talk about when your not around. They probably don't like you at all. Probably only keep you around for entertainment value. Plain and simple Roger, you suck.

If they manufacture this doll, I will have lost all respect for this country and what we stand(stood) for.

You go off on me because I put up a joke about the former president. Where was your rant when another put up a cartoon character about the present president???????????????????????///

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Mission Accomplished?
http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Obama/super%20president.jpg

Clay Rogers
05-13-2011, 06:25 AM
You go off on me because I put up a joke about the former president. Where was your rant when another put up a cartoon character about the present president???????????????????????///

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Mission Accomplished?
http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Obama/super%20president.jpg

You bring nothing useful to any conversation.

Roger Perry
05-13-2011, 08:38 AM
You bring nothing useful to any conversation.

Just keep up your personal attacks.;-)

gman0046
05-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Where I come from we have words that describe Roger Perry. Posting them will only get me Banned. In the mean time we all know what those words are. He's got a Man Crush for Obongolo.

Uncle Bill
05-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Where I come from we have words that describe Roger Perry. Posting them will only get me Banned. In the mean time we all know what those words are. He's got a Man Crush for Obongolo.

That might be, but from what I see of that pathetic figure is it looks like they used only Obamas head...and put it on Michelle's body. ;-)

The entire exercise is ludicrous. No less respectful than burning the flag. I'm sure the Navy Seals find little humor in it.

UB

Roger Perry
05-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Hey gboy, you have been on my ignore list for quite some time, but don't worry about getting banned for your personal attacks on me because it seems that I am fair game and no one will get banned for any personal attacks against me nor has anyone even been put on a time out.;-) Oh, you are not the only one on my ignore list.

code3retrievers
05-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Hey gboy, you have been on my ignore list for quite some time, but don't worry about getting banned for your personal attacks on me because it seems that I am fair game and no one will get banned for any personal attacks against me nor has anyone even been put on a time out.;-) Oh, you are not the only one on my ignore list.

I guess your ignore list isn't working too well.

Buzz
05-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Seriously, you guys don't remember the Bush action figure?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=safari&rls=en&q=gw+bush+action+figure&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=17856072135082212341&sa=X&ei=p5nNTYS7E4j1gAfFxq2uDA&ved=0CFYQ8wIwCg&biw=1477&bih=904#ps-sellers

FWIW, I know two ex SEALS. Neither resembles Arnold Schwarzenegger in any way shape or form. In fact, one of them probably wouldn't tip the scales above 200 lbs.

Roger Perry
05-13-2011, 04:57 PM
I guess your ignore list isn't working too well.
I would not have known what gboy said if UB had not quoted him.;-)

gman0046
05-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Again where I come from we have names for those who have Crushes on men. If the shoe fits wear it.

Clay Rogers
05-13-2011, 10:46 PM

I meant no disrespect to Chris. For Roger, I can't say the same. I think you are the problem Roger. As I have said already, you bring nothing useful to any conversation. You always seem to be at the root of whatever problem is going on. You are a pot stirrer and a trouble maker. These are not personal attacks, this is my assessment of your character. Again, its just my opinion, not the gospel, but I still stand by it. You see Roger, men are judged more by their words than by their deeds, especially on the internet, where people are faceless.

Clay Rogers
05-13-2011, 10:52 PM

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=safari&rls=en&q=gw+bush+action+figure&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=17856072135082212341&sa=X&ei=p5nNTYS7E4j1gAfFxq2uDA&ved=0CFYQ8wIwCg&biw=1477&bih=904#ps-sellers

FWIW, I know two ex SEALS. Neither resembles Arnold Schwarzenegger in any way shape or form. In fact, one of them probably wouldn't tip the scales above 200 lbs.

The difference is, President Bush actually wore the uniform.
I know several former operators and several that are still operating now, but your missing the point. Obama never wore the uniform, never deployed not knowing if he would come back home or not, whether he would see his family again. That is why this doll is such a dishonor to the men that have trained, fought and died to be called special operators. And if you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Gerry Clinchy
05-13-2011, 11:03 PM

I actually never saw that figure before.

Was there some reason for him to be dressed in that gear when he visited the carrier ... since they couldn't land Air Force 1 on a carrier.

Roger Perry
05-14-2011, 01:12 AM
The difference is, President Bush actually wore the uniform.
I know several former operators and several that are still operating now, but your missing the point. Obama never wore the uniform, never deployed not knowing if he would come back home or not, whether he would see his family again. That is why this doll is such a dishonor to the men that have trained, fought and died to be called special operators. And if you don't understand that, I can't help you.

http://www.awolbush.com/images/ribbons2.jpg

At least G H W Bush was invonved in a war. The closest GW got was campaigning in Alabama.

road kill
05-14-2011, 05:38 AM

At least G H W Bush was invonved in a war. The closest GW got was campaigning in Alabama.

MAN CRUSH!!!!:D

RK

Roger Perry
05-14-2011, 06:56 AM
MAN CRUSH!!!!:D

RK

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RK jealous.

badbullgator
05-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Well, I am pretty sure I know somebody who already has one of those dolls..... I am sure he love "playing" with it too.

Roger Perry
05-14-2011, 07:06 AM
bbg you are another on my ignore list.;-)

badbullgator
05-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Dang Roger Did I say it was you/? Maybe I was thinking obungalo himself was playing with it

Ken Bora
05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Dang Roger Did I say it was you/? Maybe I was thinking obungalo himself was playing with it

just quoting you so roger will be able to read you
unless Roger has me set on ignorant as well.:rolleyes:

huntinman
05-14-2011, 10:41 PM
just quoting you so roger will be able to read you
unless Roger has me set on ignorant as well.:rolleyes:

HaHaHA!!! Maybe he will just ignore the whole board??? One can hope.

Clay Rogers
05-15-2011, 05:11 PM

Roger, do you know what those ribbons are and what he did to "earn" them? Because I tend to believe the men that served with him and their side of the story.

BTW, why don't you post up some of your ribbons you "earned" while serving with SEAL team BR-549.

Buzz
05-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Roger, do you know what those ribbons are and what he did to "earn" them? Because I tend to believe the men that served with him and their side of the story.

BTW, why don't you post up some of your ribbons you "earned" while serving with SEAL team BR-549.

See, that's why you guys don't have any credibility. You and others of your ilk are willing to shit all over the military record of someone you disagree with politically.

dback
05-15-2011, 10:24 PM
See, that's why you guys don't have any credibility. You and others of your ilk are willing to shit all over the military record of someone you disagree with politically.

See if I get this straight........Folks of one "ILK" (Liberals) take shots at Gdubs military service since day one of his Presidency and that's AOK in your book. Folks of another "ILK" (Conservatives) take shots at Kerry's military service and it's "you guys have no credibility" :rolleyes:

For the record.....GW was Honorably Discharged and I'm not sure he truly completed all work, Kerry was Honorably Discharged and I think it's weird to go back and reenact/video record the prior days action, but I find it distasteful when anyone makes light of ANY persons service to ones country.......even RP's. Insinuating any connection with "Seals" however, is hazardously close to video reenactments and incomplete work.

Roger Perry
05-15-2011, 10:46 PM
See if I get this straight........Folks of one "ILK" (Liberals) take shots at Gdubs military service since day one of his Presidency and that's AOK in your book. Folks of another "ILK" (Conservatives) take shots at Kerry's military service and it's "you guys have no credibility" :rolleyes:

For the record.....GW was Honorably Discharged and I'm not sure he truly completed all work, Kerry was Honorably Discharged and I think it's weird to go back and reenact/video record the prior days action, but I find it distasteful when anyone makes light of ANY persons service to ones country.......even RP's. Insinuating any connection with "Seals" however, is hazardously close to video reenactments and incomplete work.

Let me make this perfectly clear, I did not serve one day in training with the Navy SEALS after graduating from Radio School. The SEALS sent recuriters to the Radio School I attended in Brainbridge Maryland to see if anyone was interested in becoming a U.S. Navy SEAL. Me along with a few others were put through a few tests running and swimming to see if we even would qualify for attending a SEAL school. I will not say I could have even lasted one week in the SEAL school. I got a foot infection that could not be treated at the base where I was stationed and I was sent to a hospital in Philadelphia Pa. for about a month. After I got out of the hospital I still had to complete my Radio School. Classes for the SEAL team had already started I missed out on the opportunity to attend.

If anyone here does not believe that they can go fu__k themselves. Because I don't care what anyone of you a##holes here think.;-)

BonMallari
05-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Let me make this perfectly clear, I did not serve one day in training with the Navy SEALS after graduating from Radio School. The SEALS sent recuriters to the Radio School I attended in Brainbridge Maryland to see if anyone was interested in becoming a U.S. Navy SEAL. Me along with a few others were put through a few tests running and swimming to see if we even would qualify for attending a SEAL school. I will not say I could have even lasted one week in the SEAL school. I got a foot infection that could not be treated at the base where I was stationed and I was sent to a hospital in Philadelphia Pa. for about a month. After I got out of the hospital I still had to complete my Radio School. Classes for the SEAL team had already started I missed out on the opportunity to attend.

If anyone here does not believe that they can go fu__k themselves. Because I don't care what anyone of you a##holes here think.;-)

You've finally lost it Roger.....first Jdogger now you...WHY, tell me why you go down this route...this thread will get shut down , you can bet on that, and you might end up taking POTUS down with it...ARE YOU HAPPY NOW:-x:-x

huntinman
05-15-2011, 11:07 PM
You've finally lost it Roger.....first Jdogger now you...WHY, tell me why you go down this route...this thread will get shut down , you can bet on that, and you might end up taking POTUS down with it...ARE YOU HAPPY NOW:-x:-x

Why should POTUS be shut down because we have one or two people like RP who are intent on flaming it out? If they are so unhappy with it and the people on the board...no one makes them come and play. The type of language Roger is using is the same kind he would be the first to report. Roger, maybe you should report yourself for insulting language. Your insane act is way beyond old and tired.

Roger Perry
05-15-2011, 11:14 PM

I hope POTUS does get shut down. It would be a blessing. and the right thing to do for a retriever forum;-)

BonMallari
05-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Why should POTUS be shut down because we have one or two people like RP who are intent on flaming it out? If they are so unhappy with it and the people on the board...no one makes them come and play. The type of language Roger is using is the same kind he would be the first to report. Roger, maybe you should report yourself for insulting language. Your insane act is way beyond old and tired.

That's exactly my point,kind of like a company taking a poison pill when they are being taken over....it's just senseless...if they want to get themselves taken out , be my guest , but don't take the house down too

BonMallari
05-15-2011, 11:20 PM
I hope POTUS does get shut down. It would be a blessing. and the right thing to do for a retriever forum;-)

its not your website , it not up to you to decide what happens to this site

Roger Perry
05-15-2011, 11:23 PM
its not your website , it not up to you to decide what happens to this site

Then the personal attacks need to stop. BE CIVIL OR BE BAND

dback
05-15-2011, 11:32 PM

As difficult as it is to believe (on both of our parts), I was rising to your defense (admittedly meager, I'll not make that mistake again). Had your initial post on this subject been this concise, I doubt you'd of taken the grief you did. Intentional or not, your first post was vague and resulted in the jeers you've received. Regardless of whether or not you have the ability to recognize that fact....the remainder of your response is inappropriate.

BonMallari
05-15-2011, 11:33 PM

First of all its BANNED, and who threw the expletives and called Stump---hole, and told everyone what they could do to themselves

You did Roger, you let everyone get your goat and swallowed the bait , hook line and sinker....WHY and for what gain....I just don't get it

Roger Perry
05-15-2011, 11:44 PM
As difficult as it is to believe (on both of our parts), I was rising to your defense (admittedly meager, I'll not make that mistake again). Had your initial post on this subject been this concise, I doubt you'd of taken the grief you did. Intentional or not, your first post was vague and resulted in the jeers you've received. Regardless of whether or not you have the ability to recognize that fact....the remainder of your response is inappropriate.

I am fed up with the inuendos that I am queer. I am completely hetrosexual. If you do not agree with my political views you and your ilk can go fu__ yourselves. If there is anyone who shows their man love for a President it is gboy who even has a pet name for President Obomoglo. I could give a rats a$$ if I got banned from this site. I have received some PM's from people on here that do not want to have their names known that have said keep up the good work. These people do not want to be belittled by the extreem right who post on here.

Per Chris be Civil or be banned which has not been enforced. If it cannot be envorced this sub forum should be banned.

Ken Bora
05-15-2011, 11:50 PM
I hope POTUS does get shut down.

so then you will focus on only dog training stuff?
your true colors are now up the pole.
no quarter:snipersmile:

BTW Bon it about as cool as anyone on RTF, to jump him like this gets me miffed

huntinman
05-15-2011, 11:57 PM
I am fed up with the inuendos that I am queer. I am completely hetrosexual. If you do not agree with my political views you and your ilk can go fu__ themselves. If there is anyone who shows their man love for a President it is gboy who even has a pet name for President Obama----Obamablgo. I could give a rats a$$ if I got banned from this site.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and go ahead and get lost. You are worse than a teenage girl with all your drama... (I apologize to all teenage girls out there!)

M&K's Retrievers
05-16-2011, 12:14 AM
See ya' roger!

Ta Ta regards,

Roger Perry
05-16-2011, 12:18 AM
so then you will focus on only dog training stuff?
your true colors are now up the pole.
no quarter:snipersmile:

BTW Bon it about as cool as anyone on RTF, to jump him like this gets me miffed

I hope that all the people that are independent or democrat do not post on this political forum again so that it can turn into a rah rah session for all the tea partiers like JD proposed.

"It seems the left side of the PP debate has lately dropped off the radar. I wonder how that might be? We still seem to read, but no longer to post much.

Congratulations to you who have run off anyone who does not agree with your point of view.

A one-sided forum is what you've always been after. You may now have it. I won't speak for anyone else, but if a pat on the back is all you care for...have at it.

It's called in the vernacular, " a circle jerk ". ...and it is done very well here."

huntinman
05-16-2011, 12:25 AM
I was always told if something seems too good to be true... it probably is.:rolleyes:

M&K's Retrievers
05-16-2011, 12:31 AM
I hope that all the people that are independent or democrat do not post on this political forum again so that it can turn into a rah rah session for all the tea partiers like JD proposed.

"It seems the left side of the PP debate has lately dropped off the radar. I wonder how that might be? We still seem to read, but no longer to post much.

Congratulations to you who have run off anyone who does not agree with your point of view.

A one-sided forum is what you've always been after. You may now have it. I won't speak for anyone else, but if a pat on the back is all you care for...have at it.

It's called in the vernacular, " a circle jerk ". ...and it is done very well here."

Politics has nothing to do with it. You just pi$$ people off. You can't help it. It just comes naturally. Since you are good at something ,you might as well keep it up.

Losthwy
05-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Related items (http://www.retrievertraining.net/products/catalog?client=safari&q=gw+bush+action+figure&oe=UTF-8&cid=17856072135082212341&os=related)
http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/hWFN0vaccY-BbJgyFUh2FR39EMjDSkKBsAwaeKij55WHaTKSoP8nrUR-ySTfCJtGVpqLnItXKyyjKNKAq0bGSo1S1aHYqgZ12VUBAx8ZGC pjaIlkv7hCfeUiWFf0pfI3KrTZeTQhz-OWW-bg94n0pDjFKVYaMgv6

Now the right wing is getting worked up over dolls. Dolls? I used to think you were zealots. Now I think you guys are just nuts.

badbullgator
05-16-2011, 06:01 AM

One time at Band Camp Roger had a obonog doll...........:D

Clay Rogers
05-16-2011, 07:05 AM

Not sure what ilk means, so don't know if I should be offended or not. But I am not crapping on anyone's military service. But the men that served with Kerry did, and they would know more than some sexual intellectual from SD, right?

Clay Rogers
05-16-2011, 07:09 AM

Oh, the personal attacks, Oh, they have to stop, I can't take it anymore. Please, Please, don't attack me with the keyboard anymore, I just can't take it. I may go out and do something rash, like FF a dog or something.

Roger, your a joke.

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 08:21 AM
...... The company that thought this up are jerks (sorry for the name-calling).

just barley,
like minutes ago I seen on the morning news that the Disney company applied for the copyright and rites for a Seal Team 6 Disney movie. Also securing rites for the movies possible action figures, camping toys and even a Seal Team 6 Snow Globe

Disney?:rolleyes:

I get the mental image of the seven dwarfs marching with combat gear signing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho to get OBL we go"

Disney?:confused:

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 08:28 AM

A one-sided forum is what you've always been after. ."

wrong again litle buckeroooo ;-)
a forum that folk debate ideas with out typing stuff like "circle jerk' is what I am after. If you aint bright enough to verbaly disembowel somebody without typing like a 9 year old........ well, you ain't qualified to do battle here.

code3retrievers
05-16-2011, 09:44 AM

This statement sounds like the whiny little kid who did not get his way when playing football so he said "I'm taking my ball and going home."

Its a discussion board. Perhaps if you would try discussing issues instead of your usual cut and paste against a former president your actual opinions would be respected. Instead I have never seen any constructive input from you on any of the major issues of our time. Why don't you write about the current problem with the deficit and what you think the current administration can do about or how about what solution you have for housing crisis instead you have nothing put childish attacks. Or you could just take your football and go home, your choice.

Losthwy
05-16-2011, 09:46 AM
a forum that folk debate ideas with out typing stuff like "circle jerk' is what I am after.
That is a reasonable goal. But I'm afraid that ship sailed long ago.
It is not the first time terms like circle jerk or fellate have been used here. Incivility and personal attacks are the NORM at POTUS.

road kill
05-16-2011, 09:51 AM
It is not the first time terms like circle jerk or fellate have been used here. Incivility and personal attacks are the NORM at POTUS.

All from the right, of course.

Therefore the remarks referenced are OK, because someone else started it.:D

RK

M&K's Retrievers
05-16-2011, 09:52 AM
And all this time I thought that Norm was the CPA on Cheers. :rolleyes:

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 09:56 AM

every ship that sails needs to come back to home port at some point, unless it sunk

if Roger is Normal than you can start calling me Abby.
Abby Normal, that is:cool:
"Who's Brain did you bring me?" "I don't know, Abby somebody" "Abby who?"...........

extra credit if you can name the 2 actors and film those lines are from!

huntinman
05-16-2011, 10:04 AM
every ship that sails needs to come back to home port at some point, unless it sunk

"Who's Brain did you bring me?" "I don't know, Abby somebody" "Abby who?"...........

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest?

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 10:06 AM
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest?

nope, but that was a good one.

precisionlabradors
05-16-2011, 10:06 AM

young frankenstein. mel brooks and......dont' know the other

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 10:08 AM
young frankenstein. mel brooks and......dont' know the other

close... er ;-)
Mel was director, he did not speak ether line.

huntinman
05-16-2011, 10:09 AM
hey... what doe this have to do with bashing each other and circles and stuff?:rolleyes:

road kill
05-16-2011, 10:09 AM

Either Marty Feldman or Gene Wilder and Peter Boyle?

RK

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 10:17 AM
hey... what doe this have to do with bashing each other and circles and stuff?:rolleyes:

the marks on this field were too easy so I chose to throw a diversion bird.;-)

and Stan you are very close, drop your ether/or and pick:cool:

road kill
05-16-2011, 10:18 AM
the marks on this field were too easy so I chose to throw a diversion bird.;-)

and Stan you are very close, drop your ether/or and pick:cool:

Wilder & Boyle??

stan b

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Wilder & Boyle??

stan b

are you asking me or telling me?:cool::cool:;-)

road kill
05-16-2011, 10:23 AM
are you asking me or telling me?:cool::cool:;-)

Oh, I am asking, I mean my internet persona is sooooo overwhelming that if I tell you I might offend some.:D

Wouldn't want to do that...........

RK

M&K's Retrievers
05-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Wilder & Marty Feldman

Never miss it regards,

luvmylabs23139
05-16-2011, 10:55 AM

and you have never done such a thing??:rolleyes:

road kill
05-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Related items (http://www.retrievertraining.net/products/catalog?client=safari&q=gw+bush+action+figure&oe=UTF-8&cid=17856072135082212341&os=related)
http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/hWFN0vaccY-BbJgyFUh2FR39EMjDSkKBsAwaeKij55WHaTKSoP8nrUR-ySTfCJtGVpqLnItXKyyjKNKAq0bGSo1S1aHYqgZ12VUBAx8ZGC pjaIlkv7hCfeUiWFf0pfI3KrTZeTQhz-OWW-bg94n0pDjFKVYaMgv6

Now the right wing is getting worked up over dolls. Dolls? I used to think you were zealots. Now I think you guys are just nuts.

If memory serves me, President Bush actually WAS a jet fighter pilot, wasn't he???

Just askin'.........:D

RK

Ken Bora
05-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Wilder & Marty Feldman

Never miss it regards,

and Mike Nails it!!!!!!
good job!

huntinman
05-16-2011, 01:24 PM
and Mike Nails it!!!!!!
good job!

So... does he win an empty syrup bottle licked by a Chessie???

M&K's Retrievers
05-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks! Now where did I put that hump?

Hew
05-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Abby Normal, of course.