PDA

View Full Version : War in Libya now open ended...

subroc
05-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Lefties, please take up your vociferous condemnation of the democrat administration in keeping with your similar condemnation of the republican.

thanks in advance

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110513/ap_on_re_us/us_us_libya

Gerry Clinchy
05-13-2011, 10:08 PM
I am confused as to why govt killing of civilians in Syria & Yemen is not being condemned as it has been with Libya.

Uncle Bill
05-15-2011, 12:25 PM
I am confused as to why govt killing of civilians in Syria & Yemen is not being condemned as it has been with Libya.

Just can't get any traction with those mostly unknown despots, whereas Quaddafi is very well known...ranking right up there with OBL, Saddam Hussain etc. Obama only goes after those that will provide him some "ball spiking" and chest thumping opportunities.

In the case of Libya, however, he's so far made a laughing stock of himself. Stating that Quaddafi must go, but sitting idly by like the wimp he is, unable to carry out his own proclamation. Another liberal wuss at the helm.

Doesn't surprise me at all, nor should it any real American. Elections have consequences. The one that put this fool in office is an embarrassment to this nation, as he continues to drag us down to the level that will soon have us ranked as a 3rd world nation.

If 2012 doesn't put the USA on the path to correcting what this oligarchy has done to this country, those in their 40's and 50's will never see the same America they lived in during the last 4 decades of the 1900s...there just won't be any way to put Humpty Dumpty together again in their lifetime.

UB

huntinman
05-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Just can't get any traction with those mostly unknown despots, whereas Quaddafi is very well known...ranking right up there with OBL, Saddam Hussain etc. Obama only goes after those that will provide him some "ball spiking" and chest thumping opportunities.

In the case of Libya, however, he's so far made a laughing stock of himself. Stating that Quaddafi must go, but sitting idly by like the wimp he is, unable to carry out his own proclamation. Another liberal wuss at the helm.

Doesn't surprise me at all, nor should it any real American. Elections have consequences. The one that put this fool in office is an embarrassment to this nation, as he continues to drag us down to the level that will soon have us ranked as a 3rd world nation.

If 2012 doesn't put the USA on the path to correcting what this oligarchy has done to this country, those in their 40's and 50's will never see the same America they lived in during the last 4 decades of the 1900s...there just won't be any way to put Humpty Dumpty together again in their lifetime.

UB

UB, I think you are wrong about our man-child president. He is taking his time, thoroughly deliberating all possiblities. He is poring over all of his well planned out strategies for Libya and after months or years (and a few more rounds of golf)... he will sleep on on it some more and finally it will come to him. A decision will be made and he, he alone will give the order to take out the madman. (No...not Biden) On the eve of the 2012 election... maybe 2 weeks out is my guess.