PDA

View Full Version : HRC Finished Entries - MS Flyway 5/28 and 5/29 Enter TODAY please!

Chris Atkinson
05-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Mike Perry and I are the second flight of judges for this event. The event is currently showing low entries and the deadline is Friday.

(If they don't have beyond "X" Finished entries, they will cancel me and Mike for our flight)

I've been looking forward to the weekend for a while and am hoping to get to see some of you there. I'm really looking forward to getting to finally meet Mike Perry...that's MIKE Perry guys and gals.

Please, if you are going to run Finished that weekend, get your entries in today. http://www.huntingretrieverclub.org/PREMIUMS/Mississippi%20Flyway%202011%205-28%20&%205-29.pdf

On this particular entry service, the FAQ says you have until 11:59 PM on the deadline to entry...so that's by Friday night.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there.

I missed the deadline to run American Amateur, so if we get cancelled, I may just go up there to visit with you guys and catch the Jim and Juice show. :cool:

red devil
05-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Come on guys - Mike Perry AND Chris - how could you go wrong? new grounds this year which I'm told will be better than Mecca Mines!

And I hear gas is to go DOWN $0.50 by Memorial day