PDA

View Full Version : New National Amateur Lodging Available

K92line
05-26-2011, 10:32 AM
The historic Nine Pipes Lodge will reopen the first week of June, just in time for the National Amateur. The Lodge is under new management and they are thrilled to accommodate folks with dogs. Nine Pipes backs up to 37 acres of Wildlife Refuge, with plenty of open space to air and exercise dogs.

Please call 406.644.2588 for reservations.

Thanks,

Nancy

dogcommand
05-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Glad to hear that 9-Pipes is open again. Do you know will the restaurant be functioning as well? Also, is the Wildlife area open to dogs in the Spring/Summer??

Melanie Foster
05-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks for posting Nancy. That's great news about the lodge. Makes a summer road trip sound even more inviting. :)

Annette
05-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Sounds like the new management might be dog people. It would be great if they have a really good restaurant. The area could use it. Unless things have changed since I was last there in 2009.

K92line
05-26-2011, 08:10 PM
The restaurant will be reopening as well but a bit later. It is my understanding that the Winners party will be at Nine Pipes. However, it will be a bit more time before the restaurant will be open to the public. I have heard that they are really upgrading the menu selections.

As many of you know, it would be a real plus to have a nice restaurant in the Valley.

If I have any additional information I will post it.

Nancy

GLDNS4C
05-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Enjoyed our previous stays with the dogs....large rooms and good outdoor access. An added bonus when the restaurant opens .....Carol