PDA

View Full Version : Who's “NOT” afraid of the SRS...?

Jerry Day
05-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Who's “NOT” afraid of the SRS...?
Dates: Two Day Free Seminar 06/25/2011 - 06/26/2011

Saturday 6-25-11 9AM-5PM The Old Man Jerry Day, the New Kid on the Block, Stephen Durrence, and Cade Gentry team up to give you the nitty gritty of a Super Retriever Series event. Learn about the rules, scoring, and strategies for running the different tests scenarios. After all that... Tests will be set up and ran with a few dogs that have run and won the SRS and a few that have never run it. As the dogs run handled by pro and amateur their scores will be explained.
Sunday 6-26-11 9AM-2PM The test that were set up on Saturday can be run and scored by the attendees that bring their dogs.
Bring your food, drinks, chair and dog if you want to run on Sunday.

The event will be held at Jerry Day's Kenne Days End Retrievers.
1047 Bobo Banks Road; Grantville, GA 30220.

PLEASE RSVP Jerry by email if you are coming. Email link and map to the kennel are on my website below.
Contact Information & Directions
Find at www.daysendretrievers.com (http://www.daysendretrievers.com) & www.taylorfarmkennels.com (http://www.taylorfarmkennels.com)

captainjack
05-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks for putting this together! I'm looking forward to it.

g_fiebelkorn
05-27-2011, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=Jerry Day;806610]Who's “NOT” afraid of the SRS...?
Dates: Two Day Free Seminar 06/25/2011 - 06/26/2011

. . . the nitty gritty of a Super Retriever Series QUOTE]

Thanks Jerry -- I have always wondered what SRS in the RTF discussions stood for.

Larry Thompson1
05-27-2011, 01:16 PM
DANGIT I have to be in Philly that weekwed much rather be there.

Will you host something like thaat this winter?

Love to come and find out all that info. Gotta young dog that might be up for it.

Thanks

Ten
05-27-2011, 03:08 PM
HHMMMM... this is very tempting.

Spending the weekend with not old... but "Gentleman" Jerry Day (old only in the sense of wisdom and knowledge) and my dog.... doesn't get too much better than that. Thinking about it.

Your New York Friends....

Barb and Ten