PDA

View Full Version : Rainier Hunting Retriever Club 10 Series Singles

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
05-31-2011, 01:27 PM
I'd like to invite you to attend the Rainier Hunting Retriever Club 10 Series Singles. The 10 series will be held June 11&12 at Carlson's K-9 Country Club, Fall City, WA. A complimentary chili-dog lunch will be provided(donations accepted). Please bring an inexpensive side dish to share.
Camping is available at no-charge but, will be primitive. Only a porta-potty at the office.

I will be hosting a Saturday evening bon-fire at the beach if the weather is good. (on the property) Anyone interested or available to volunteer to help, please send me a note.

Carlson's K-9 County Club
2414 Neal Rd Se
Fall City, WA. 98024

You are welcome to call me at 425-623-8618 with any questions or complaints. Please complain before you show up so I can have an excuse pre-prepared! LOL

Feel free to send me your entry information, name, dog name and phone number and I'll make sure we get you signed up. It should be a great time! lets pray for some summer!

jeff evans
05-31-2011, 01:36 PM
I'd like to invite you to attend the Rainier Hunting Retriever Club 10 Series Singles. The 10 series will be held June 11&12 at Carlson's K-9 Country Club, Fall City, WA. A complimentary chili-dog lunch will be provided(donations accepted). Please bring an inexpensive side dish to share.
Camping is available at no-charge but, will be primitive. Only a porta-potty at the office.

I will be hosting a Saturday evening bon-fire at the beach if the weather is good. (on the property) Anyone interested or available to volunteer to help, please send me a note.

Carlson's K-9 County Club
2414 Neal Rd Se
Fall City, WA. 98024

You are welcome to call me at 425-623-8618 with any questions or complaints. Please complain before you show up so I can have an excuse pre-prepared! LOL

Feel free to send me your entry information, name, dog name and phone number and I'll make sure we get you signed up. It should be a great time! lets pray for some summer!

I heard they weren't allowing Chesapeake's this year? Heard anything Paul??

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
05-31-2011, 01:38 PM
I heard they weren't allowing Chesapeake's this year? Heard anything Paul??

No brown dogs period! put my number in your phone- been meaning to call you but, unemployment has been a busy business to be in the last couple weeks since I quit my job! LOL!!

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
06-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Please sign up or PM me by Wednesday. "Day of" sign ups will be limited to how many ducks we ordered. Should be a good time. Grounds are looking good and grass is a nice height for field marks. Weather focast has improved a bit too. Remember, we'll carry as many dogs into later series as time allows and might try to run an extra series on Saturday so folks can play longer- We're here to try and get as many dogs run as reasonable to get your money and training value out of the day.

DMA
06-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Who is judging?

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
06-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Brian Weseman, Jim Cochran, Liz Skillingstad and Boyd Ulsh have volunteered to judge for 2011.

5 series are guaranteed. We'll try to get 6 in "IF" time allows. Two live fliers guaranteed. You are welcome to train on the grounds if you come over. I have a camp spot with your name on it Doug....

$40 for members, $50 for non-members.