PDA

View Full Version : Shoreline Retriever Club HT

mostlygold
06-20-2011, 08:07 PM
A Big Congratulations to Irene McGirr and Paddy on finishing his SH at our trial. Terry would be so proud of you both.

dawn

Diane Brunelle
06-20-2011, 09:36 PM
I'll second that! I talked to Irene yesterday and she is still on cloud nine. Paddy did her proud and I'm sure Terry is up there smiling down proudly on them both. Nice job Irene!
Diane

moscowitz
06-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Hunt test doesn't get any better than that. Irene completing Senior on Patty. Now on to master. Yes Mary.

Jerry and Freya
06-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Paddy's sister, Tula adds her congrats to Paddy's senior hunter title.
Hope to see him run master with me real soon

Tula:p

Jerry and Freya
06-22-2011, 11:25 AM
I'll second that! I talked to Irene yesterday and she is still on cloud nine. Paddy did her proud and I'm sure Terry is up there smiling down proudly on them both. Nice job Irene!
Diane

Hey Diane, you guys did real well over the weekend as well.....congrats and keep on going...
Freya;)

Jim Person
06-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Congrats Irene and Paddy... Keep on keeping on Irene!!!!

Diane Brunelle
06-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Hey Diane, you guys did real well over the weekend as well.....congrats and keep on going...
Freya;)
Thanks Freya, Maggie really made me very proud this past week-end. She really did do an excellent job! Let's hope she can keep it going!
Diane

Jerry and Freya
06-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks Freya, Maggie really made me very proud this past week-end. She really did do an excellent job! Let's hope she can keep it going!
Diane

Hey Diane,
Once they are on a roll, they will keep going..
Maybe see you at SB, but we will need to "hide" from Tula
Freya;-)

Pattie
06-24-2011, 08:37 PM
I ran Senior that day also. Irene and Paddy are truly a team, they look out for each other. It was amazing to watch the partnership between them.

Pattie