PDA

View Full Version : LIRFTC DQ Closing 8/14/11 on EE Derby dogs needed :-)

Brian 23
08-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Hello Everyone...

8/14/11 is the last day to register on www.entryexpress.net to enter the Long Island Retriever Field Trial Club's Summer Derby and Qualifying. We have some wonderful judges and look to have some beautiful weather.

This particular weekend used to be called the "Turnpike Triple" as folks coulod drive up the NJ turnpike and hit all three clubs. So please consider coming to Long Island on your way to Westchester :-) LIRFTC and Westchester need Derby dogs so please enter them so the derbys don't have to be cancelled and points may be accrued :-)

We do have dog friendly hotel's listed at reasonable prices should anyone want or need to stay the night. For those looking to aquire Derby points Shrewsbury will be having their DQ on friday 8/19 in NJ, LIRFTC will be having ours on saturday 8/20 on Long Island and Westchester will be having their DQ on sunday 8/21. Why not run your D & Q dogs at all three clubs :-)

Understandably many folks look to the grounds and judges in their decisions and we have great judges, good grounds and friendly folks working the events.

Have a safe and wonderful summer and looking forward to seeing you all at the DQ :-)

Brian Stewart (aka Katherine)

cpmm665
08-14-2011, 10:14 PM
Bump.......

cpmm665
08-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Bump.....Bring on that Derby Dog! hours away from close! Take home road kill white tail, feed your family for a few months. Can I get heck yeah for Yeti!, the most bestest cooler.
Don't make me Rip my sleeves off y'all.