PDA

View Full Version : Ywf Master Test??

Jerry and Freya
08-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Any results from ther YWF master?
Freya

cpmm665
08-14-2011, 05:23 PM
I can report that dog 17 did not receive a qualifying score. I am happy to report that YWF's Master Judges put on a challenging and creative test and the workers did an outstanding job, they were efficient and pleasant. Handler 17 made out very well at the Club raffle, $20 well spent which more than covered the agony of defeat in our first Master Test. Thank You YWF's and Master Judges for a great experience.

Jerry and Freya
08-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the up-date.
Waiting to hear how my girl did with Buck, #45...
Sorry #17 di not come thru with a ribbon..
Freya

Diane Brunelle
08-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Tula was looking good going into the 3rd series today. It's over now, so you should hear soon from Buck.

Jerry and Freya
08-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Hey Diane,
Buck called and she had to be handled on the last series
He did not wait around and is not sure if she passed or not.
Will have to wait for the results to be posted
but we think she did not pass

Tula's pup that Mary C. has passed his first junior today with flying colors. The youngest Golden there too

Hope you did well and Q
Freya

Jim Person
08-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Just got home from the test. All the tests (Master,Senior,Junior) were good challenging tests this weekend. Rain today made for a long day. Thanks to all the judges, workers and participants.. Gecko earned her JH today!!! Jim

mbcorsini
08-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi Jim,

Thank you for all of the hard work that you and your club did this weekend. It was much appreciated by Donna and myself. You guys are great. We would have never finished in one day without your help.

Diane- how about Maggie?

Mary Beth

Jim Person
08-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks Mary Beth, Our unofficial club motto is... "we are more than just a retriever club"