PDA

View Full Version : A Place our Government Should Help

Gawthorpe
08-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Stop Feeding the Obese People

I heard a speaker over the weekend talking about how many more Americans are on disability now than 20 years ago. The number has risen from 1% to 5%. A tremendous amount of it is due to obesity and alcoholism.

Is anyone else as disgusted by how lazy and fat our citizens have gotten?

Marvin S
08-15-2011, 07:48 PM
I sell cheese for my son at a local Farmer's Market, a very young gal waddles through the entry (should weigh 115 or so, probably 3 or more times that) stops at the bakery right across from me for a snack, large roll. stops at my booth, announces she is lactose intolerant so can't eat this fattening food :confused:, & goes on her way. The lardasses are like the vegan's, they don't know a lot about what they say.

But we will get to pay for her drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

BonMallari
08-15-2011, 08:45 PM
I sell cheese for my son at a local Farmer's Market, a very young gal waddles through the entry (should weigh 115 or so, probably 3 or more times that) stops at the bakery right across from me for a snack, large roll. stops at my booth, announces she is lactose intolerant so can't eat this fattening food :confused:, & goes on her way. The lardasses are like the vegan's, they don't know a lot about what they say.

But we will get to pay for her drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

any chance your son sells his products on line..I know a couple of young lads in Idaho that are cheese eating machines, the have to have it on everything,tacos,pizza,grilled cheese sandwiches,and right out of the fridge...would be willing to purchase a block of it :D