PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Valley Retriever Club- Master National Warm Up?

Joe Dutro
08-15-2011, 11:34 PM
The Ohio Valley Retriever Club will be hosting their Fall Hunt Test September 24-25 in Coshocton Ohio. This will be a Single Master, Double Junior, and Double Senior event.

Not only is this a Master National Qualifier for the 2012 Master National, but September 24-25 is the weekend before the 2011 Master National begins. What a great way to get in some pre-national training on the way to Maryland.

In addition to the Master Event we have some great Junior and Senior Judges ready to hand out a pile of ribbons and hopefully some Title Sashes. Any dog receiving a title at an OVRC event will receive a Title Sash to make the day even more memorable.

On Saturday evening we will be having our Dinner/ Raffle/ Awards Banquet. All Junior and Senior ribbons from Saturday will be given out at that time. There will be a great dinner with Chicken and Steak and all the fixens. Janet Wasson has once again compiled a truck load of raffle items to be give away at the evening event as well. Including a GunX Pistol, Zinger Winger, Team Take Em Holding Blind, and a Pheasant Clock to name a few. What a better way to spend the evening eating and drinking with friends. The cost will be $10.

As always this event can be entered on Entry Express (https://www.entryexpress.net/default.aspx)

See everyone there!:D
Joe

kona's mom
08-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Hope to see you guys in Master there!

Joe Dutro
08-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Kona would look really good with one of the Title Sashes on.:p And by my calculations there are more than enough tests to get one at the OVRC test.
Good Luck!!!
Joe

troy schwab
08-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Might make the trip myself Joe. BTW, it was nice to see ya again. Always enjoy talking with ya. Any decent hotel recommendations, nearby?? Good luck to your pups (rocket's looking good!) and I am sure Ill see ya soon. Maybe at Grove City? Take care bud.

Joe Dutro
08-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Might make the trip myself Joe. BTW, it was nice to see ya again. Always enjoy talking with ya. Any decent hotel recommendations, nearby?? Good luck to your pups (rocket's looking good!) and I am sure Ill see ya soon. Maybe at Grove City? Take care bud.
Troy,
As for hotels in the area of the test. The Coshocton Village Inn and Suites (740) 622-9455 is where we will be holding the Saturday Banquet due to a last minute change. The judges and club members will staying at the Country Squire Inn and Suites (740) 622-9823.

And good seeing you again,
Joe

Joe Dutro
09-01-2011, 10:08 PM
JUDGES CHANGE
Due to circumstance beyond our control we have had to make a judges change in Senior and Junior.

The new judges are Otey Brabston paired up with Mike Garrity for the Senior Saturday and Junior Sunday.

And our own Leslie Phillips paired up with Bob Bush for the Junior Saturday and Senior Sunday.

This should still be a great mix of judges to make for a great weekend.

Joe

luvalab
09-02-2011, 09:51 AM

On Saturday evening we will be having our Dinner/ Raffle/ Awards Banquet. All Junior and Senior ribbons from Saturday will be given out at that time. There will be a great dinner with Chicken and Steak and all the fixens. Janet Wasson has once again compiled a truck load of raffle items to be give away at the evening event as well. Including a GunX Pistol, Zinger Winger, Team Take Em Holding Blind, and a Pheasant Clock to name a few.

The awesomeness of the one-of-a-kind pheasant feather clock is worth the trip in and of itself!

I can personally vouch for its uniqueness.

Joe Dutro
09-09-2011, 08:48 PM
The close is September 14th.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me or email me: joe@teamtakeem.com

Joe

Joe Dutro
09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Closes this Wednesday.
Joe

kona's mom
09-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Just entered. See you all there. Please come up and say hi!!

Joe Dutro
09-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Just entered. See you all there. Please come up and say hi!!
Glad your going to get to come over. Let me know if you want to get together sometime on Friday for a training session. ANYONE for that mater.

Entries close tonight!!!
Joe

Joe Dutro
09-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you to all that entered. See you next weekend.
Look me up-- I'll be the guy running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
Joe

Joe Dutro
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Thank You to all that came out and supported OVRC. I hope everyone had a good time.

Now- Time to get planning our Double Master, Owner Handler Q, Double Junior, Single Senior for the spring event. See you there!!:D

Joe