2nd - #2 N'Kosi - John Brisbois - N'Kosi
3rd - #14 Rhumbline's Topsail Schooner - Sue Carpenter - Schooner
4th - #15 High Voltage Diva of Stoney Creek - Mary Alice DeFrancesco - Diva

Derby:

1st - #8 Aarrow - Barton Clark - Aarow
2nd - #5 Oldsquaw's Miss Darla - Frank Purdy - Darla
3rd - #10 Frosty Hill's Seacoast Bullrush - Andrew Kenneally - Camo
4th - #3 Rubie Mae - Barton Clark - Rubie

Thank you to all of our participant's, judges and workers. Your support is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone at our Fall FT :-) Have a wonderful remainder of the summer and be safe :-)

Katherine Wilson
LIRFTC

gdgnyc
08-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Congratulations to all. And I must say, judges and workers did a terrific job. And boy oh boy, there were terrific sandwiches at the trial. (Why did my sandwich have someone's name on it?)

KIRKSIDE
08-22-2011, 04:07 PM
If that sandwich was composed primarily of decapod crustacions then it was a special dietary request of a wonderful young gunner. At the next event beware of the bag labelled "KAT", it might not be for our wonderful comissary director.

moscowitz
08-22-2011, 04:15 PM
GDGNYC - It was nice finally meeting you. Hope I didn't disappoint you. But sometimes I can get short and I don't mean height. I really feel it is a privilege to Judge for Long island the oldest field trial club in the country. And except for Brian everyone is great. Kidding Brian. Thanks for Dinner.

gdgnyc
08-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Moscowitz, you are quite a gentleman and from what I gather a good judge. Several people in the gallery had nothing but nice things to say about you. Of course you had a job to do and we really couldn't talk, I understand that. Perhaps at another event. Oh, and judging from your post, I'm impressed that you are familiar with the Field Trial history of Long Island. I wish you success with your Bay Dogs.