PDA

View Full Version : Idaho RC

Nik
09-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Any news on the Open?

BonMallari
09-09-2011, 06:42 PM
not yet, just heard it was a very warm day with highs in the high 80's..they have a good set of judges in the Open (Ted Miller was a last minute replacement)...my pal Al Wilson drew starting dog # 30 for about the 4th or 5th time this year

Nik
09-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Just heard 28 back in the Open. Not sure which dogs. 4th series in the Qual is tomorrow.

Lynn Moore
09-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Happy for Cindy Huff, winning her first Open. Congratulations to Cindy.....is this her own dog, too? Jerry didn't mention which dog, either Darrell Brown or hers.....Way to Go Cindy!!

Barb/x2crr
09-12-2011, 09:11 AM
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to George Rogers with Pirate's Fancy Seafaring Lady "Ruby" on their Derby First!!!! 15 derby point and counting! Brother Clay took a jam in the derby.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Mike Molthan for giving me the honor of running his dogs in the amateur at our trial. I had a blast! Winning with "Hank" and jamming with "Spur".

tntdse
09-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Congratulations Cindy on the Open Win!!

Randy Twist

Annette
09-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Congratulations Barb!

BonMallari
09-12-2011, 09:51 AM
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to George Rogers with Pirate's Fancy Seafaring Lady "Ruby" on their Derby First!!!! 15 derby point and counting! Brother Clay took a jam in the derby.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Mike Molthan for giving me the honor of running his dogs in the amateur at our trial. I had a blast! Winning with "Hank" and jamming with "Spur".

got a chance to meet Mr Molthan this year in Utah, a heck of a nice guy...very familiar with Hank, had the pleasure of throwing birds for him last year when he was on Remien's truck, nice to see him back in the winners circle...he is a beautiful animal...Congrats on the win

Barb/x2crr
09-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Mike is a really nice guy and really loves the dogs and the sport. It was a good women's weekend. Cynthia Tallman won the Q with her young dog. Quess it was a good weekend for women named Cynthia too, Congrats to Cindy Huff on her open win with Sky!!

speedy
09-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Results now on EE, thanks

speedy
09-19-2011, 08:30 AM
bump to top

Troopers Mom
09-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know why Idaho has not posted results on EE yet. Someone this past weekend said there might be some issues, they didn't elaborate...

Thanks

Laura sent me an email saying she was out of town right after the event and would post results when she returned.

Arleen

Brandon Bromley
09-19-2011, 11:51 AM

Way to go Barb and Hank! And Congrats to Chenco with his first Derby jam!

moonstonelabs
09-19-2011, 01:58 PM
I understood Rob Erhart won the open?????? Guess we will have to wait for the EE post.

Bill

Russ
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi Bill,

That was at Wood River. Rob had a good weekend there. He won the Open with Ruby, took second in the Derby with some yellow dog named Jones :), Alice got third in the Am with Rosie, and Rob got fourth in the Qual with Tee.

Good luck to you and HaM!

Florence