PDA

View Full Version : Um, any Dallas Cowboy Fans?

Ken Bora
09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
You All need to train on playin' ALL 4 QUARTERS!:D :p
'Cause even when down...... NEW YORK Don't give up!
Fiting outcome considering the date and all, I think.
You guys never lost a game going into the 4th with a 14 point lead since 1964... the talking heads said.

Until about ten minutes ago, that is;-)

Oh, and who is the Greatfull Dead rodie on your coaching staff? Man he seemed miffed at games end.

BonMallari
09-12-2011, 12:31 AM
since I am a Cowboy fan I will take my medicine...the long hair roadie is Rob Ryan (as in Rex's brother, Buddy's son) and our Def Coordinator...but I will hang this loss on Tony Romo's neck,had Miles Austin not fought for that TD in the end zone that too would have been an INT...first and goal and they call three pass plays and fumble on the last one...Romo will get spectacular numbers between the 20's but will never get Dallas to the promised land and title town

somebody get me Brett Favre on the phone

M&K's Retrievers
09-12-2011, 08:25 AM
At least Romo owned up to it instead of acting like it was no big deal.

Looking for a pony in a room full of horse shat regards,

FOM
09-12-2011, 10:43 AM
The Cowboys should of won that game, but they hosed up! The Jets Defense and Special Teams won the game...

Romo....ugh!!

Ken Bora
09-12-2011, 10:57 AM
...Romo....ugh!!

didn't ya love the look on his face when the ball bounced off his chest?

Aaron Homburg
09-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Like I told a J....E....T.....S fan today......Jets didn't beat the Cowboys the Cowboys beat the Cowboys!!! Give the Jets their props they won and made few mistakes than the Cowboys. I was very pleased with our defense and offense for the most part minus to rookie QB decisions!! At least I'm not a Steelers or worse yet a Chiefs fan this morning!!!

How Bout them Cowboys Regards,

Aaron

Plippert
09-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Romo is the most over rated QB in the NFL. His playoff record shows he can not make the plays under pressure or when it counts.

FOM
09-12-2011, 12:26 PM
didn't ya love the look on his face when the ball bounced off his chest?

But that look isn't any different than any other time! ;)

Go CowGIRLS!

FOM <-- life long cowboys fan <sigh>