PDA

View Full Version : Central Ky Bootheel Double Master

craig o
09-16-2011, 06:54 AM
THIS TEST IS A DOUBLE HEADER WITH BOOTHEEL RETRIEVER CLUB. Bootheel Retriever Club will hold a master test and a senior test beginning Friday, October 28; a junior test beginning Saturday, October 29. Central Kentucky Retriever club will hold a master test and a senior test beginning on Saturday, October 29; and a junior test beginning on Sunday, October 30 This event will be held at West Kentucky Wildlife Area near Kevil Ky.

BMay
09-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Yep, planning on being there EVEN if it IS during the Iowa and Central IL regular duck season. OMG...another first in my young life. Giving up my shooting hole in the blind to travel to KY as a hired gun and judge. Craig, I likes my steaks med rare, buddy! :)

MDowney
09-16-2011, 12:44 PM
And opening weekend of pheasant season is Iowa as well. I plan on being there also

craig o
09-16-2011, 01:45 PM
I have my steak the same way, now we just need a cook. Thanks Bob for helping us out.

craig o
10-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Closing is next week on the 18th.

Sundown49 aka Otey B
10-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Really looking forward to getting over there and judging with you Bob. May actually finally get to run my dog on Sunday. Can sit in the gallery and back seat drive.......LOL.

BMay
10-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Otey...I plan on being down there Thursday afternoon. Not sure if they will know just where they might want us to set up our Sat. tests...as the big dogs will eat up a lot of the usable ground(s). Anyway, I'll be there and plan on helping out (if needed) at the Bootheel Master or Senior tests on Friday.
Ha, I know it's early yet, but we should have very little trouble judging the 6 that have entered thus far :)

Sundown49 aka Otey B
10-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Bob I won't be down til Friday. I talked to Steve S. and that is when he said the Junior judges should be there.

MDowney
10-19-2011, 06:00 AM
WOW 193 dogs in master

canebrake
10-20-2011, 08:50 PM
You may want to remind everyone to make motel reservations since the entries are high. Our local kennel club in Paducah is hosting a 4 day agility trial (Thursday-Sunday) at the Sportsplex on Hwy 60. The trial is full all four days (330 runs) with many out of town exhibitors needing dog friendly motels too.

Martha V

Scott Parker
10-31-2011, 03:02 PM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the hard working people at the Bootheel and Central Ky clubs for putting on a couple of great test there were a lot of dogs there but everything ran really smooth they had great judges very nice grounds and all the people there made me feel really welcome and I have to say that Craig is one hard worker that man was every where I plan on trying to make it up there next year it was well worth the drive.

Jeannie Greenlee
11-01-2011, 11:19 AM
A big thank you to all that made the BRC and CKRC hunt tests possible. I had a great time and everything ran really well. Getting 2 senior passes didn't hurt either:p

dspeck
11-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks Jeanie for all your help ...