PDA

View Full Version : Obama Accomplishments

M&K's Retrievers
10-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Other than giving the OK to take out OBL and watching it on TV, what are the positive accomplishments of this administration? I could be wrong but I can't think of any.

Jason Glavich
10-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Acorn!

Message was too short had to add this

Mike Smith
10-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Uhhh, have to get back to you on this one. Might take a lot of research.

huntinman
10-06-2011, 12:18 PM
He did make Eric Holder Atty General:rolleyes:

dixidawg
10-06-2011, 12:19 PM
"Saved" millions of jobs!

huntinman
10-06-2011, 12:26 PM
"Saved" millions of jobs!

Hopefully his will not be one of them!

JDogger
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Other than giving the OK to take out OBL and watching it on TV, what are the positive accomplishments of this administration? I could be wrong but I can't think of any.

If you really gave a FRA Mike, a simple google could provide you some answers. However I think you just want to engage in a pissing match.

JD

dixidawg
10-06-2011, 12:53 PM
If you really gave a FRA Mike, a simple google could provide you some answers. However I think you just want to engage in a pissing match.

JD

So you are saying you couldn't come up wiith any off the top of your head and had to google it?

JDogger
10-06-2011, 01:05 PM
So you are saying you couldn't come up wiith any off the top of your head and had to google it?

No. Just saying that coming to a forum with zero Obama supporters is a poor way to get answers that you should be able to find for yourself.

JD

huntinman
10-06-2011, 01:08 PM
His greatest accomplishment will be turning out the lights when he leaves the White House for the final time...

Jason Glavich
10-06-2011, 01:09 PM
No. Just saying that coming to a forum with zero Obama supporters is a poor way to get answers that you should be able to find for yourself.

JD

Plenty of people support him on this forum.

M&K's Retrievers
10-06-2011, 01:11 PM

JD

Nope, JD, you think wrong. I have no intention of replying on the merits of others opinions. Just curious what others thought were positive accomplishments. A Google search will not sort by opinion but will only show "achievements" - good or bad. An achievement considered good by some may be deemed horrible by others.

Several of us (10 or so) were were sitting around this weekend and this subject came up. None of us came up with anything we considered good done by this administration other than killing OBL and that wasn't really Obama's doing. I'm sure there is something, but damn if we could come up with anything.

Not looking for a pissing contest regards,

JDogger
10-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Plenty of people support him on this forum.

Really?......Who?

charly_t
10-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Really?......Who?

Uuumm, we all support him in one way or another. Does that mean voting for him .... not hardly....... it would be like supporting a dog who would not or could not hunt. I sold the last bird dog which I had bought for my husband ( she did not know what a bird was and after months of his working with her she never did learn anything, dumbist bird dog ever.......was she pretty....you betcha but her looks did not matter...... her work or lack thereof did....nuff said ).

M&K's Retrievers
10-06-2011, 02:15 PM

JD

It's beginning to look like this forum is not much different that the rest of the country when it comes to finding Obama supporters. Pick a poll. Any poll.

road kill
10-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Really?......Who?
Not sure if anyone supports him.

But several here voted for him.

Ain't that right JD?????;-)

RK

road kill
10-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Uuumm, we all support him in one way or another. Does that mean voting for him .... not hardly....... it would be like supporting a dog who would not or could not hunt. I sold the last bird dog which I had bought for my husband ( she did not know what a bird was and after months of his working with her she never did learn anything, dumbist bird dog ever.......was she pretty....you betcha but her looks did not matter...... her work or lack thereof did....nuff said ).

A "Blonde Retriever??":D

RK

JDogger
10-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Not sure if anyone supports him.

But several here voted for him.

Ain't that right JD?????;-)

RK

Nope. Bob Barr

charly_t
10-06-2011, 02:40 PM

RK

LOL, nope but some heavy show lines in the pedigree. I was assured that the breeders did hunt birds with their dogs etc. Not enough research on my part I guess you could say.

caryalsobrook
10-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Nope. Bob Barr
The only thing I know that Bob Barr and Obama could agree on is that they are both human.

LokiMeister
10-06-2011, 03:39 PM
He added trillions to the national debt, duh. I am ashamed I have to point it out to you.

M&K's Retrievers
10-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Well, so far there have been 200 views and not one positive accomplishment listed.

JDogger
10-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Well, so far there have been 200 views and not one positive accomplishment listed.

Still chumming are we?

Ducko
10-06-2011, 06:20 PM
The only thing I know that Bob Barr and Obama could agree on is that they are both human.

Obama isn't a human, he's a 100% purebred dumbass.

starjack
10-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Wait i got one its right there on the tip of my tounge. Oh that right that wasent him:rolleyes:

caryalsobrook
10-06-2011, 06:54 PM
How about this. He put 15 million on medicaid!!! They get unlimited care and pay nothing! IT IS FREE:p:p:rolleyes:

starjack
10-06-2011, 06:56 PM
I got it his golf score came down;-)

Gerry Clinchy
10-06-2011, 07:51 PM

RK

Let's not talk ill of the "blonde retrievers" :-) The fluffie to the left here took a 2nd in the Derby at Atlanta RC a couple of weeks ago :D

Cowtown
10-06-2011, 07:54 PM

Queue the crickets.....

road kill
10-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Let's not talk ill of the "blonde retrievers" :-) The fluffie to the left here took a 2nd in the Derby at Atlanta RC a couple of weeks ago :D

Congrats, very nice!!!

stan b

BonMallari
10-06-2011, 08:48 PM

I will give you a POSITIVE accomplishment....

BHO will do more to galvanize and re energize the CONSERVATIVE movement in this country, from a decade of apathy,ambivalence and arrogance...

BHO will make people hold their elected officials feet to the fire to insure that we NEVER let what is happening repeat itself

BHO will make it possible to remove Harry Reid as the Senate Majority Leader

;););)

M&K's Retrievers
10-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Still chumming are we?

No, JD. Still waiting. I take it you have nothing to offer other than ragging my thread. I said I wouldn't comment on those who had something positive to say about Obama's accomplishments. You apparently have a butt load of great things he has done. Fork them over.

"Well, we're waiting."

Judge Smails regards,

M&K's Retrievers
10-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey, JD. 432 views and still no one has listed a positive accomplishment.

caryalsobrook
10-08-2011, 01:15 AM
I have a positive accomplishment. He got Biden and H. Clinton out of the Senate.:D

M&K's Retrievers
10-09-2011, 12:26 AM
I have a positive accomplishment. He got Biden and H. Clinton out of the Senate.:D

He got himself out of the Senate as well but that was not a positive accomplishment. At least while in the Senate he did little harm while voting "present".

caryalsobrook
10-09-2011, 12:45 AM
He got himself out of the Senate as well but that was not a positive accomplishment. At least while in the Senate he did little harm while voting "present".
I was nice.:) I only said what the positive was. I didn't say what the negtive was.:rolleyes:

subroc
10-09-2011, 06:47 AM
I supported obama when he watched Seal Team 6 kill OBL. I wish I could have watched.

JDogger
10-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Hey, JD. 432 views and still no one has listed a positive accomplishment.

OK Mike. I'm bored and I'll play your silly bait game with you. There are lists of Obama's accomplishments on the web. Some from sites that support him, some from others. I suggested you look for yourself. You did not. Whether or not they are positive or negative is highly subjective.

I am very disappointed in BHO. But that comes from an entirely different perspective than yours I am sure.

So...that being said...the break-up of a plot to assasinate a foreign diplomat on our soil? Would that not constitute a positive? Remember, you said you would not give an arguement.

JD

caryalsobrook
10-12-2011, 10:07 PM
OK Mike. I'm bored and I'll play your silly bait game with you. There are lists of Obama's accomplishments on the web. Some from sites that support him, some from others. I suggested you look for yourself. You did not. Whether or not they are positive or negative is highly subjective.

I am very disappointed in BHO. But that comes from an entirely different perspective than yours I am sure.

So...that being said...the break-up of a plot to assasinate a foreign diplomat on our soil? Would that not constitute a positive? Remember, you said you would not give an arguement.

JDHow arrogant you are to say you are "bored and will play his silly game". Then you act as if it is beneath you to express your opinion as to the accomplishments of Obama.

I tell you what. I'll start a thread asking for the failures of GWB and I'll bet you that these very same people will state things they perceive as Bush failures. I'll be first and cite just one of his failures and I voted for him twice.

M&K's Retrievers
10-12-2011, 11:58 PM

JD

JD, wake up. I've already said you cannot do a search of "positive" accomplishments because that's an opinion.. I asked if anyone could list a positive accomplishment. Obviously that would have to be an opinion. I also said I wasn't baiting as I won't comment one way or the other.

As far as breaking up the plot, my guess is that Obama had as much to do with that as he did taking out OBL.

As far as your disappointment in BHO coming from a different perspective than mine, your correct. He has done exactly what I thought he would. Maybe even worse, but I'm still disappointed. I was hoping I was going to be wrong.

JD, differences of opinion are fine. Lying to justify your opinion is just wrong and that is exactly what BHO does every time his lips move.

Peter Principle regards,

JDogger
10-13-2011, 12:05 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/make_it_stop.jpg

M&K's Retrievers
10-14-2011, 12:29 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/make_it_stop.jpg

Apparently you are at a loss for words or cannot grasp the subject matter. If you can, name one positive thing Obama has accomplished. I don't think watching while others took out OBL counts.

By the way, bait is for fishing or trapping regards,

Mike Smith
10-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Uhh,
Still researching!!

JDogger
10-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Apparently you are at a loss for words or cannot grasp the subject matter. If you can, name one positive thing Obama has accomplished.

Post #38

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/facepalm.jpg

M&K's Retrievers
10-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Post #38

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/facepalm.jpg

Your right, JD. How could I be so stupid. That and taking out OBL are his two greatest feats. He had so much to do with both events.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry I woke you up.

JDogger
10-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Your right, JD. How could I be so stupid. That and taking out OBL are his two greatest feats. He had so much to do with both events.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry I woke you up.

I thought you said you would not comment on others opinions? You just wanted someone else's view. Nah...you just wanna piss.

road kill
10-14-2011, 10:00 AM
I thought you said you would not comment on others opinions? You just wanted someone else's view. Nah...you just wanna piss.

Hey, JD, how you feel about Obama's "Green Jobs" agenda??

You know, Solyndra and Sun Power??:cool:

Just askin'.......

RK

M&K's Retrievers
10-14-2011, 10:25 AM

My comments are questioning whether or not they were his accomplishments not if they were positive or not. You know that. You are just looking for something to back up your BS while ragging on me. Well below your station, JD.

Nice chatting with you regards,

road kill
10-14-2011, 10:28 AM
I think Obama's biggest and most positive acheivement is the MILLIONS of jobs HE saved!!!!:D

Pretty hard to argue against how GREAT he is based on that alone!!!

Just sayin'........

RK

Mike Smith
10-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Finally found something, Michelle and the girls got the vacations of their lifetime. And family and friends and etc.

M&K's Retrievers
10-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Hey, JD! Almost a 1000 views and no positive posts - including yours.

JDogger
10-14-2011, 09:57 PM
My comments are questioning whether or not they were his accomplishments not if they were positive or not. You know that. You are just looking for something to back up your BS while ragging on me. Well below your station, JD.

Nice chatting with you regards,

Mike, I'll try to find some time to reply toyou and Stan. JD

JDogger
10-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Mike, I'll try to find some time to reply toyou and Stan. JD

Well. maybe not. Time is short these days. Gotta scout the river. Opener is in a week here. One more trip to the high country before the last AKC HT in this region Halloween weekend. 86 degrees today. Cranes are here, but no ducks to speak of yet.
Still in the middle of a complete overhaul/remodel of the store. Can you believe there is money and time to do this? Can you believe that a Lib can still do this sort of thing?
I'm with Herman the Vermin on this..."if you're poor and un-employed, It's your fault. Ya just ain't tryin' hard enough." ;)

I'll keep in touch. JD

M&K's Retrievers
10-25-2011, 10:50 PM
OK, JD. It's been 15 more days and a couple hundred more reviews and still not one positive accomplishment posted foe BHO.

JDogger
10-26-2011, 01:10 PM
OK, JD. It's been 15 more days and a couple hundred more reviews and still not one positive accomplishment posted foe BHO.

Well, that would be you checking 20 times a day now wouldn't it?

You need to deal with your minor disappointments. ;-)

I've been thinking it over though, and lately I can't come up with any positive accomplishments coming out of Washington for any person or party.

...you got any?

JD

M&K's Retrievers
10-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Well, that would be you checking 20 times a day now wouldn't it? No, actually I had forgotten about it until last night.

You need to deal with your minor disappointments. ;-)

I've been thinking it over though, and lately I can't come up with any positive accomplishments coming out of Washington for any person or party.

...you got any? No. Not a thing.

JD

JDogger
10-26-2011, 11:11 PM

Good answer. The broom is yours. JD

Mike Smith
10-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Still researching!! No results so far.

JDogger
10-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Still researching!! No results so far.

Well of course not Mike. Forget Obama. Name me a politician you admire for his positive accomplishments...come on...give me one.
I won't argue with you.
I'll just say that they are not really his accomplishments...

Silly game regards, JD

HPL
10-28-2011, 12:40 AM
You have finally come to the true crux of the matter. The real problem is that our legislators take the moniker too seriously. They feel that they must legislate. Personally, I am usually happier when they are out campaigning. They cause much less mischief when they are out of DC. We need term limits so that there is no such thing as a "career politician". We need a law that says that they can't add a new regulation without deleting an old one. I also think it should be against the law for lawyers to hold public office (other than prosecutors and maybe judges).

charly_t
10-28-2011, 01:48 AM
............ We need a law that says that they can't add a new regulation without deleting an old one..............

Best idea of the day !

I have often said that nothing gets done away with by our law makers.......just more crud added.

road kill
10-28-2011, 05:37 AM
Well of course not Mike. Forget Obama. Name me a politician you admire for his positive accomplishments...come on...give me one.
I won't argue with you.

Silly game regards, JD
Governor Scott Walker, WI.

Balanced budget, no layoffs, no tax increases, cut spending.

My hero!

RK

BonMallari
10-28-2011, 06:06 AM
I won't argue with you.

Silly game regards, JD

I can give you TWO that effect most here on the RTF

Senator Key Pittman of Nevada and Congressman A. Willis Robertson of Virginia

without the Pittman -Robertson Act signed in 1937, we would not have many of the lands that we do for hunting and fishing

Cowtown
10-28-2011, 08:54 AM
"Obama Accomplishments"

Obama has a mean 3 pointer and wins most games of horse.