PDA

View Full Version : total mortgage payment ommited costs

luvmylabs23139
10-14-2011, 09:51 AM
My property taxes have more than doubled( with zero benefit to me but the jungle gets more of my redistributed money) MY insurance costs with zero claims have more than tripled,why is the bank the bs evil devil???
I had a 7 year arm. Guess what I pay the bank less than half of what I did when I took out the mortgage. My rate has gone from 5.875 to 2 .875!Stop blaming the bak and start being honest! MYbank is not screwing me, Forsyth CTY NC and the state of NC is!!!!!

road kill
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
My property taxes have more than doubled( with zero benefit to me but the jungle gets more of my redistributed money) MY insurance costs with zero claims have more than tripled,why is the bank the bs evil devil???
I had a 7 year arm. Guess what I pay the bank less than half of what I did when I took out the mortgage. My rate has gone from 5.875 to 2 .875!Stop blaming the bak and start being honest! MYbank is not screwing me, Forsyth CTY NC and the state of NC is!!!!!

My P/P taxes have gone down.

Thank you Governor Walker!!!:D

(he MUST be recalled!!!)

RK

luvmylabs23139
10-14-2011, 10:06 AM
My P/P taxes have gone down.

Thank you Governor Walker!!!:D

(he MUST be recalled!!!)

RK

Mine have gone up since we bought the house. People that bought at the top have had their taxes go down. MY idiot inlaws bought at
the peak pay less than us but they bought a pile of crap at the peak
and own a smaller house on less land in the same tax area.
We get screwed because we have land for the labs.fare
Tired of paying for welfare slime.!!!!

luvmylabs23139
10-14-2011, 10:49 AM
So I called Forsyth county and demanded to know why I'm paying double for nothing.
The grand dummpocrat expanation is that I should pay fro welfare slime.!!!
WHAT?
What do I get for my money???
NO explanation! Police service? When is the last time they patroled whre the taxpayers live????? NO, NOttta, just the non taxpaying jungle gets service. Screw them, I want service for my money not redistribution crap. I demanded an expanation and got nothing???
WHY AM I PAYING GOOD MONEY FOR NOTHING WHILE THE ANIMALS IN THE JUNGLE PAY NOTHING AND GET ALL THW SERVICES?????

Julie R.
10-14-2011, 11:29 AM
I sympathize, my taxes have tripled in the 11 years I've owned my farm. Although they did go down from a high of $12K 2 years ago, but that was because we no longer have 2 houses since the main house was struck by lightning and isn't there anymore. The remaining house is modest by my county's standards. My land uses no county services, it does not attend public schools, it doesn't use the Fauquier Free Clinic, it does not need to be taught English as a Second Language, nor is it eligible for food stamps, welfare or aid to families with dependent children. The closest water and waste service, curbs, gutters or storm sewers are 10 miles away. The value has gone down, but the taxes have gone up every year I've lived here. The only good thing about the bad economy is that development has skidded to a standstill at the D.C. side of the county (Washington D.C. is 50 miles away). But the people that moved here legally and illegally during boom times need more and more so our taxes go up and up....especially on land.

Gerry Clinchy
10-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Here the municipal taxes have stayed stable, but the county & school taxes have skyrocketed.

Ultimately, it will change the demographic of this township. With the building of new and VERY expensive homes, the people who bought houses commensurate with income 20 years ago, are now moving into SS ages. That income could have supported taxes "back when", but the taxes now almost as much as the whole mortgage payment back at the time of purchase.

So, the older people will move out gradually, leaving those younger with higher incomes. However, the rub will be that many of those younger families will put more pressure on school taxes, while these older owners haven't had kids in school for many years. I haven't had a kid in school for the 20 years I've lived here :-)