PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obamas warning to Gun Owners

gman0046
10-18-2011, 09:28 AM
On October 14, 2011 Michelle Obama delivered a warning to gun ownership. Right now the Second Amendment clings to a 5 to 4 Supreme Court decision. Go to www.dailycaller.com/2011/10/11/michelle-obamas-warning-to-gun-owners
Isn't it about time real Americans send these clowns back to Kenya?

Buzz
10-18-2011, 09:59 AM
I notice that her quote said not one word about guns, but the author decided to make it about that. But I guess his fundraising depends on putting word in Obama's mouth to scare people into opening their checkbooks.

road kill
10-18-2011, 10:21 AM
I notice that her quote said not one word about guns, but the author decided to make it about that. But I guess his fundraising depends on putting word in Obama's mouth to scare people into opening their checkbooks.

I think it was a comment on SCOTUS appointments.
Maybe I read it wrong........

RK

Uncle Bill
10-20-2011, 05:09 PM

Anyone wonder how we have the oligarchy we have running this nation?

As an unknown author wrote very recently...

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President."

UB