RK

M&K's Retrievers
10-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I told you the guy was OK!!!!:grin:

RK

I was including Cain as well.

Ken Bora
10-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Fox news says he is the front runner, today! Wow Stan, you may have nailed this pick. What do you all think of his add with that smoking feller????
he may need to upgrade his PR staff. Or get a PR staff.

Franco
10-27-2011, 01:32 PM
Fox news says he is the front runner, today! Wow Stan, you may have nailed this pick. What do you all think of his add with that smoking feller????
he may need to upgrade his PR staff. Or get a PR staff.

His staff is hand picked by him. That fellow taking a long drag on a cigerette in the commercial is his hand picked Campaign Manager...real classy ad. I figured they are targetting smokers that vote with the ad.
;-)

road kill
10-27-2011, 01:41 PM
His staff is hand picked by him. That fellow taking a long drag on a cigerette in the commercial is his hand picked Campaign Manager...real classy ad. I figured they are targetting smokers that vote with the ad.
;-)

Is that REALLY what YOU figured???:rolleyes:

RK

Franco
10-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Is that REALLY what YOU figured???:rolleyes:

RK

The ad was laughable and targeted to smokers, that was me being kind.

Jason Glavich
10-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Richard block is his name I think, he says he was smoking while filming the commercial and they filmed it...just happened to be filmed during a smoke break.

road kill
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
The ad was laughable and targeted to smokers, that was me being kind.

Oxymoron........

RK

WRL
10-27-2011, 04:03 PM
;-)

Who cares if the guy smokes? Is that the biggest complaint you have about it?

That's downright lame.....

Regards from a HUGE ANTI-SMOKER,

WRL

Franco
10-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Who cares if the guy smokes? Is that the biggest complaint you have about it?

That's downright lame.....

Regards from a HUGE ANTI-SMOKER,

WRL

I don't care it the guy smokes, I smoke a pack a day!

But, for a Presidential candidate to air and an ad that says nothing about his policy and has a guy puffing on a smoke at the end is laughable. He's hiding from articulating his policy. I would expect his supporters to get tired of hearing everytime he is asked a question that he has to confide with his experts!

BonMallari
10-27-2011, 05:09 PM
I don't care it the guy smokes, I smoke a pack a day!

But, for a Presidential candidate to air and an ad that says nothing about his policy and has a guy puffing on a smoke at the end is laughable. He's hiding from articulating his policy. I would expect his supporters to get tired of hearing everytime he is asked a question that he has to confide with his experts!

your type of "incense" cigs dont count:p:p

the ad was poorly done..period..it got notoriety but for the wrong reasons

WaterDogRem
10-28-2011, 12:32 PM
OMG Cain has an aid that smokes, I'm voting for Ron Paul now. Lmao

Franco
10-28-2011, 01:00 PM
OMG Cain has an aid that smokes, I'm voting for Ron Paul now. Lmao

So, you think showing a person taking a big drag off his cigerette in a TV ad for his campaign is a smart move?

What about Cain's "don't speak to me unless I speak to you" policy with his staff?

And then there was that e-mail to the staff about traveling in a car with Mr. Cain: “Do not speak to him unless you are spoken to,” the memo said.
“I found it odd,” said a former staff member who liked to prep Mr. Cain for appearances while driving. The aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, quit not long afterward, citing the e-mail as one of the deciding factors.

WaterDogRem
10-31-2011, 02:13 PM
What TV station aired that ad?

Gezz, the media is still ignoring Ron Paul? lol :D

Ken Bora
11-15-2011, 07:25 AM
oh my goodness, did you all see this mornings news? "Mr Cain what are your thoughts on Libia?".................pause longer than a super bowl ad............ "Um Libia????".......
come on Herman!!! Get a map.

wanna bet Newt knows where Libia is?

BonMallari
11-15-2011, 07:40 AM
oh my goodness, did you all see this mornings news? "Mr Cain what are your thoughts on Libia?".................pause longer than a super bowl ad............ "Um Libia????".......
come on Herman!!! Get a map.

wanna bet Newt knows where Libia is?

maybe he thought it was an anatomy question ? and not a geography one on Libya :p:p

Ken Bora
11-15-2011, 07:45 AM
ah too funny Bon,
my keyboard is sure it has an I
but did you see the clip? total deer in the headlights look

dback
11-15-2011, 08:00 AM
ah too funny Bon,

I saw it Ken.......I'm a little more then 'concerned' about his foreign policy abilities. He has now (a couple of times) sounded like many of the HS students I run into in regards to FP. Even worse......choosing 'advisors' from the pizza kitchen, doesn't seem to be serving him well.

BonMallari
11-15-2011, 08:30 AM
ah too funny Bon,

I saw the clip this morning, the spin from his campaign is that they were working on four hours of sleep

Ken Bora
11-15-2011, 08:55 AM
he was bright eyed and bushy tailed a couple weeks ago when he did the same with a Palistine question. Too bad as he seemed so nice at first. But today we need a feller who can find Gambia on 2 hours sleep.

road kill
11-15-2011, 09:08 AM
I like the guy.
I think he is likely not "THE" guy.

I think he has opened the conversation for a more conservative candidate.
People like his message.

The media took him out.

I don't know what is going to happen, we will see in IA soon.

But I am surprised at Newt's rise in the polls.
He actually has a shot now.
Cain may have given him the courage to speak in a more conservative tone.

But remember, only 1 man can save us........:rolleyes:

RK

Franco
11-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Yea but, we all know Herm is gonna stop China from delevolping any nuclear capabilites;-)

BonMallari
11-21-2011, 11:46 AM
so now that Cain has dropped in the polls, where are all these allegations from women claiming they were victims of harassment, what happened to the meeting and them wanting to come forward..dont even hear a peep out of Gloria Allred, which in itself should be newsworthy

caryalsobrook
11-21-2011, 01:00 PM
so now that Cain has dropped in the polls, where are all these allegations from women claiming they were victims of harassment, what happened to the meeting and them wanting to come forward..dont even hear a peep out of Gloria Allred, which in itself should be newsworthy

As I said earlier he offered to take a lie detecter test. All they had to do was take him up on it and take one too. It has been weeks since he offered and they not only are they quiet but they have not taken him up on it. They had the choice of "pt up or shut up". Evidently they shut up. Wonder who is lying now. Also no mention by the press of it now.

Coveyrise64
11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
No need for them to come forward now, the damage is done....:rolleyes:

As I said earlier he offered to take a lie detecter test. All they had to do was take him up on it and take one too. It has been weeks since he offered and they not only are they quiet but they have not taken him up on it. They had the choice of "pt up or shut up". Evidently they shut up. Wonder who is lying now. Also no mention by the press of it now.

LokiMeister
11-21-2011, 01:26 PM
After watching Cain on Letterman Friday night I think he thinks he can say anything even remotely sexist, racist, etc. and get away with it. Obama must be hoping he is the Republican nominee because it won't be a contest.