PDA

View Full Version : (GA) Thomasville GA House for Sale

Marilyn Fender
10-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Temporarily off the market. If you think you would be interested in buying in a couple years, contact me. I can put you on a list for potential in future if you wish. Contact me to stop by winter 2013-14 or 2014-15 to see if you like it. Not available for rent. Pricing to be determined based on current market value at time of sale. Estimated to be around $79 to $86,000. Currently adding new features. Expected to be available 2015-16 season.

Two bedroom; possible third bedroom now used for storage; large bath with shower and tub w/two vanities; living room plus separate large family room; spacious kitchen with mobile serving/storage island and dining area;washer/dryer; heat and A/C; fully furnished; newly remodeled; large rear deck; covered and screened front porch; fully fenced with two separate dog areas; storage shed; azalea bushes and other landscaping.

Yard is big enough for some basics such as three-handed casting, wagon wheel, and no-no pile/jump drill. Quiet street with nice neighbors. Close to stores and restaurants. Near highways to local training and competitions.

Contact Marilyn at mf96nfc@centurytel.net for more information.

rebelretriever8
12-03-2011, 11:51 AM
could you send me some pictures of the house and dog areas. Thanks whamilton8@sbcglobal.net