PDA

View Full Version : Tidewater Fall Field Trial

David Witt
10-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Come join us at the Tidewater Retriever Club Fall Field Trial November 4th though 6th. The event will be held at the Virginia Retriever Benefit grounds in Cullen Virginia, located in the scenic heart of Virginia. The fall foliage should be at its peak.

On both Friday and Saturday nights there will be a dinner at the nearby Darlington Heights Fire Hall, a short distance from the trial grounds. The camaraderie, good food, and relaxed atmosphere have made this a popular get-together. From the Derby to the Open, we look forward to seeing you and your dogs there.

David Witt - Co-Chair

Zman1001
10-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Dave, we are looking forward to a good trial. I see the Derby already has 12 dogs, with a good mixed field, and we still have until Thursday night to fill it up.

Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy the scenery, enjoy the social side, and enjoy the dog work.

Scott Bass
10-27-2011, 07:07 PM
There is only a few more hours left to enter. Come join us.

Wayne Beck
10-27-2011, 08:32 PM
My dog will be there.. Whether I will or not is a different story

Zman1001
10-28-2011, 07:33 AM
Wayne,

We hope you are able to make it down to see your pup run. It should be a great time. I see we finished with a good Derby number, so it should definitely be a all day event. Plus, the trees are starting to turn here, so the drive down and scenery at the grounds are something that will also make the trip worth it.

Wayne Beck
10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
If I can get the time off I'll be down. My pup also has two of his littermates in that Derby too. I'd like to watch it for sure.