PDA

View Full Version : PRTA Fall FT

Northern Skies
10-28-2011, 04:46 PM
I know it's early - but does anyone have any scoop on this FT in Corning CA? Thanks in advance.
Lorraine

Baby Duck
10-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Some one must have derby results !!!please

Northern Skies
10-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Any news from Corning? Thx

Missy Bell
10-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Derby Results

!st Blue/Amy Duke
2nd Agge/Amy Duke
3rd Faith/Chad Costa
4th Cutter/Ann Schlosser

RJ Hunter/Patopea

Jams 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 23

Northern Skies
10-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks Missy!

BonMallari
11-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Congrats to Helen/Don Graves on Flyways Long Tall Sally on getting 4th in the Amateur....Sally just turned three last month and is just out of the Qual...way to go Team Graves

also congrats to their training partner Chris Hatch and Saber on yet another win in the Amateur...Saber along with training partner Ruby (FC AFC Flyways Ruby Begonia) will be factors next week in Oakdale....

helencalif
11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you, Bon, for your kind words on the results of the Amateur at the PRTA trial in Corning, CA.

Actually, our small training group -- Chris Hatch, Cheryl Jones, and Don Graves -- swept the Amateur and got all 4 placements. Somebody asked if we trained all the time on the Corning grounds. We don't train there. We train most of the time in Anderson, CA, on what has been known for years as "80 Acres". During summer months only, we train a few times near where we live at Lake Almanor.

Amateur results:

1st - Chris and Saber (Chris is breeder-owner-trainer-handler of Saber)
2nd - Cheryl and Casey (Cheryl is owner-trainer-handler of Casey)
3rd - Chris and Riser (Chris is breeder-owner-trainer-handler of Riser, also a young dog)
4th - Don and Sally (Don is breeder-owner-trainer-handler of Sally)

Let me tell you, it was a thrill for those three who train together to sweep the Amateur.

Helen

BonMallari
11-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Thank you, Bon, for your kind words on the results of the Amateur at the PRTA trial in Corning, CA.

Actually, our small training group -- Chris Hatch, Cheryl Jones, and Don Graves -- swept the Amateur and got all 4 placements. Somebody asked if we trained all the time on the Corning grounds. We don't train there. We train most of the time in Anderson, CA, on what has been known for years as "80 Acres". During summer months only, we train a few times near where we live at Lake Almanor.

Amateur results:

1st - Chris and Saber (Chris is breeder-owner-trainer-handler of Saber)
2nd - Cheryl and Casey (Cheryl is owner-trainer-handler of Casey)
3rd - Chris and Riser (Chris is breeder-owner-trainer-handler of Riser, also a young dog)
4th - Don and Sally (Don is breeder-owner-trainer-handler of Sally)

Let me tell you, it was a thrill for those three who train together to sweep the Amateur.

Helen

Oh I could see how they might have thought it was "home field" advantage...but Saber damn near won the National, and Ruby was in the mix till the end...Had no idea that your training group swept the Amateur...WOW..that's a big deal Lucille :D:D

drdawg
11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Chris, CHeryl and DOn:
Huge congrats on the sweep; got another chance next weekend and then carry through to the National in Oakdale. Quality
with quality dogs!!

Judy Chute
11-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Oh I could see how they might have thought it was "home field" advantage...but Saber damn near won the National, and Ruby was in the mix till the end...Had no idea that your training group swept the Amateur...WOW..that's a big deal Lucille :D:D

Holy Smokes!!!!!! Huge Congratulations Team to all...truly amateur success in the Amateur Stake..well, not to mention a little success in the Open as well..LOL

Hey, Helen, time to bring a Golden Retriever on board for some of that good amateur training and success :)

Judy