PDA

View Full Version : Simply Amazing

gman0046
10-30-2011, 09:52 AM
This is really unbelievable when you think about it:

Isn't it amazing that, within one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman Tiger had an affair during the last few years? And, they uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a 9 iron that was used to break out the Escalades windows.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for almost three years, yet this very same press:

Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;

Or find any of Obamas high school or college classmates;

Or locate any of his college papers or grades;

Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia and a Harvard education;

Or discover which country issued his visa for travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;

Or even find Michelle Obamas Princeton thesis on racism;

They just can't seem to uncover any of this.

Yet the public still trusts the same press to give them the whole truth.

Don't you find that totally amazing?

M&K's Retrievers
10-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Great point.

BonMallari
10-30-2011, 11:24 AM
to be honest , I never even thought about it ,...till now....and all it does now is make me shake my head and wonder if the country fell for as Bill Clinton said "..the fairy tale.."

Uncle Bill
10-30-2011, 11:34 AM
This is really unbelievable when you think about it:

Isn't it amazing that, within one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman Tiger had an affair during the last few years? And, they uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a 9 iron that was used to break out the Escalades windows.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for almost three years, yet this very same press:

Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;

Or find any of Obamas high school or college classmates;

Or locate any of his college papers or grades;

Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia and a Harvard education;

Or discover which country issued his visa for travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;

Or even find Michelle Obamas Princeton thesis on racism;

They just can't seem to uncover any of this.

Yet the public still trusts the same press to give them the whole truth.

Don't you find that totally amazing?

The MSP is becoming more questionable as time goes by. Many folks realize how hypocritical they are, and in the tank for the current oligarchy...after all they had a huge hand in putting him there.

Eventually, he will not be able to rely on his teleprompter for an answer, and he'll flounder, and much like Dorothy pulling the curtain away from the Wizard, even the most sycophantic toad will realize the king has no clothing.

This of course will NOT be true for the ignorant that still believe he has his 'stash' to spend on them, and give them what he said he would. But that's just the street folks that have that view. His Democrat distractors are starting to 'get it', and his tightrope is narrowing almost daily.

UB

road kill
10-30-2011, 11:35 AM
to be honest , I never even thought about it ,...till now....and all it does now is make me shake my head and wonder if the country fell for as Bill Clinton said "..the fairy tale.."

Hook, Line & Sinker...........

RK

gman0046
10-30-2011, 01:11 PM
This is the type of information that needs to be brought up in the 2012 Presidential debates between Obongolo and the Republican nominee. Thats the kind of stuff McCain never did. He failed to ever address a hard question. Like I heard on TV, if Obongolo ever debated Gingrich he'd wish he never left Chicago. The Fraud needs to be exposed for what he is.

BonMallari
10-30-2011, 02:07 PM
This is the type of information that needs to be brought up in the 2012 Presidential debates between Obongolo and the Republican nominee. Thats the kind of stuff McCain never did. He failed to ever address a hard question. Like I heard on TV, if Obongolo ever debated Gingrich he'd wish he never left Chicago. The Fraud needs to be exposed for what he is.

but thats whats so dumbfounding about it...if they look into it, which someone will after BHO is ousted from office, everyone will have to admit they were duped, and no one ever want to admit they were conned...its like the perfect storm and just shows how powerful the media has become, and how we as a nation have allowed it to become

charly_t
10-30-2011, 03:29 PM
It is hard for people to admit they were wrong or at least hoodwinked. Sometimes I vote for someone and later find out that I really goofed badly by voting for that person. Much later I learn the bozo did something really good while he or she was in office. Even a bad one can sometimes do some good. Does that outweigh the bad.........NO ! Some people are still hoping that Obama will do something good ;-) That way they won't "lose face". Well not as badly anyway ! I have admitted that I voted for Sarah P. but other relatives won't admit that they voted for Obama ( and that he is making some really bad mistakes ). Reminds me of the blinders on the harness back when I was a kid on the farm and we worked with the draft horses.

BonMallari
10-30-2011, 03:37 PM
It is hard for people to admit they were wrong or at least hoodwinked. Sometimes I vote for someone and later find out that I really goofed badly by voting for that person.

exactly...I actively campaigned for former Sen John Ensign, how stupid was I, thought that the guy was a good family man..WRONG...