PDA

View Full Version : reverse phone look up

DL
10-31-2011, 09:23 AM
I want to sign up for some reverse phone look up. Anyone have a recommendation which one? Does it matter? Some are cheaper than others it appears to me.

whitefoot
10-31-2011, 03:40 PM
I don't understand what you mean when you say sign up. Are you saying you want to be able to lookup numbers that call you? I've never had to sign up for this service. I usually just google the number, but I used to use anywho.com.

mngundog
10-31-2011, 04:20 PM
I use whitepages.com its free unless its a cellphone number

Merlin
10-31-2011, 11:55 PM
Google, white pages or zabba search work for me.

DL
11-01-2011, 05:41 AM
I don't understand what you mean when you say sign up. Are you saying you want to be able to lookup numbers that call you? I've never had to sign up for this service. I usually just google the number, but I used to use anywho.com.

I want to use a balance on my paypal account pay for lets say a year of being able to look up an unlimited numbers to see who they belong to. I was seeing a number of options and didn't want to necessarily go with the cheapest especially if I had to give the website my credit card number. I took a look at anywho.com, but it says it doesn't work with cell phone numbers. Thanks for the suggestions. Whitepages.com looks like a good one. I did see one website cheaper. I had someone texting me by accident, and was thinking it would be nice to reverse look up numbers also for my job, and screening applicants for a rental house.

TPhillips
11-07-2011, 07:45 PM
phonetracer.com i think or maybe that was the prank, i dont remember now