PDA

View Full Version : Kennel Covers

feet_down
11-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Looking to get the dog out of my back seat of my pick up during hunting season. Looking to see what you all have used in the way of kennel covers and wich ones you think will hold up to the elements the best. I don't have the money for a dog box right now so this is my only option. So far I have looked that the macks prairie wings cover and the mud river. Please help?

The Snows
11-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Mud River has a very nice kennel cover. Originally designed in brown it is now available in Max4 camo.

Salmonbum
11-03-2011, 09:25 PM
I have a remington crate in the back seat area of my avalanche. I went hunting beaver island a few weeks ago and the weather was in the high 30's at nite. The place I was staying at didn't allow dog inside, so I bought a mud river cover before I left. When the plane landed on the island I put the crate and cover together and in the back of the waiting land cruiser. Dog stayed there at nights and in the the mornings when I checked him out the crate was nice and toasty inside.

Cover itself is very nice. Easy to put on, bottom is reinforced and stitching seems strong. I have a large crate and got the "extented large" as recommend by mud river.