PDA

View Full Version : FEMA disasters and media coverage

luvmylabs23139
11-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Why is it that my home town is a federal disaster area yet is ignored by the mainstream media? Could it be because everyone is calm, the town pulls together and nobody acts like an animal? It is day 7 of no power, no water ( all private wells), and no heat in NE for many people. Of course the welfare slime in the projects in CT all have full services. God forbid the nontaxpayers have to wait, What is wrong with this picture? Those that pay fro the welfare slime are at the back of the line! Guess why. Does not take a rocket scientest. THE SLIME GET EVERYTHING FIRST BECAUSE THEY CAUSE CRAP.
SO so wrong!!!!

Raymond Little
11-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Don't feel bad, it was the same way here in Louisiana with the 2005 hurricanes. Katrina had the ninth ward and Rita only hearty souls who picked themselves up by the boot straps and took care of their buisness.
Guess which hurricane got the play on media,but again, George Bush did not send us the hurricane like he did those in New Orleans.

KEITH L
11-04-2011, 04:39 PM
as much as i dislike the welfare program and all the other intitlements
for the people who don't work. that are perfectly capable. i feel calling
them slime is an inapropriate use of words. i don't feel its the goverments
position to bail anyone out.

keith l.

luvmylabs23139
11-04-2011, 04:50 PM
as much as i dislike the welfare program and all the other intitlements
for the people who don't work. that are perfectly capable. i feel calling
them slime is an inapropriate use of words. i don't feel its the goverments
position to bail anyone out.

keith l.
Have you ever owned a home (condo) where the person across from you and the person below you lives in the same place, collects welfare on your dime and is allowed to make your life a living hell??? If not you have no idea. The SLIME got section 8, paid for by me and blocked my car in, partied all night, broke all of the complex rules and nobody did anything because they were the "SLIME".
HOwever you are correct "SLIME" is an understatement!

luvmylabs23139
11-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Don't feel bad, it was the same way here in Louisiana with the 2005 hurricanes. Katrina had the ninth ward and Rita only hearty souls who picked themselves up by the boot straps and took care of their buisness.
Guess which hurricane got the play on media,but again, George Bush did not send us the hurricane like he did those in New Orleans.

MY parents who are in their late 70's are taking it all in stride. I think I am more anoyed than they are. May''be part of is that I can't be there and feel like I should be. Mom says it is an inconvience not a huge problem. Then again maybe it is because my parents remember what it was like to be a child in the UK during WW11.

KEITH L
11-04-2011, 07:15 PM
ya lived it been there worked 2 full time jobs for 19 years to dig myself out
of it. i still feel the same your parents sound like great people sit back and
learn more from them. sounds like the have a wealth of knowledge you see
but don't hear.

keith l.

luvmylabs23139
11-04-2011, 09:41 PM
ya lived it been there worked 2 full time jobs for 19 years to dig myself out
of it. i still feel the same your parents sound like great people sit back and
learn more from them. sounds like the have a wealth of knowledge you see
but don't hear.

keith l.et
OH this has happened several times this year, The slime get their power back first even though they don't pay taxes because the state doesn't want the trouble the NONPAYERS will cause. The WELFARE SLIME got power again before anyone else in the region. GOTTA SERVE OBUMMA"S VOTERS< the leaches of society first rather than the taxpayers.

mjh345
11-04-2011, 09:54 PM
My dear Luvvy: In a SLIMElike fashion, CLASS just oozes from your fingertips whenever your fingertips touch the keyboards to make a post here on POTUS.
Your parents must be proud

luvmylabs23139
11-05-2011, 08:40 AM
My dear Luvvy: In a SLIMElike fashion, CLASS just oozes from your fingertips whenever your fingertips touch the keyboards to make a post here on POTUS.
Your parents must be proud

The entire town where I grew up is pissed off! Can you blame them? They got nailed by Irene a couple of months ago and the exact same thing happened. The jungle areas in the " city" Danbury get everything back first. Figure it out.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The real taxpayers are getting crapped on again.
I state the honest facts of what goes on in CT during any bad situation. I lived there for 30 years and the real taxpayers get crapped on and the leaches are always catered to to avoid the bad publicity. That is the truth of what happens in CT.

Blackstone
11-07-2011, 10:30 AM
MY parents who are in their late 70's are taking it all in stride. I think I am more anoyed than they are. May''be part of is that I can't be there and feel like I should be. Mom says it is an inconvience not a huge problem. Then again maybe it is because my parents remember what it was like to be a child in the UK during WW11.

Maybe your parents are just less judgmental and more compassionate than you. With age comes widsom, at least for some people.

caryalsobrook
11-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Maybe your parents are just less judgmental and more compassionate than you. With age comes widsom, at least for some people.
So you really think the gov. is compassionate? No the gov. is about rules, regulations and control. Just take a look at how many lawyers advertise on TV to handle SS in disputes concerning disability.

Compassion comes from the individual who chooses to help someone voluntarily and NOT FROM THE GOV.

charly_t
11-07-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm not going to generalize about the poor but if you deal with some of the poor you will find that some of them are slime as stated before. Most of you have no idea about some of these people and what they are willing to do to their neighbors or even their friends in some cases. Druggies will do anything ( and many of them are druggies ) to get their drugs and to get by. Their children grow up seeing this and they will do this same thing even if they are not into the drug scene......it is the way they were taught. The children who grow up in these neighborhoods even if they are not in one of those druggie families see this and they are influenced. It is spreading like cancer in this country. Off of soap box now.

paul young
11-07-2011, 06:05 PM
I'm not going to generalize about the poor but if you deal with some of the poor you will find that some of them are slime as stated before. Most of you have no idea about some of these people and what they are willing to do to their neighbors or even their friends in some cases. Druggies will do anything ( and many of them are druggies ) to get their drugs and to get by. Their children grow up seeing this and they will do this same thing even if they are not into the drug scene......it is the way they were taught. The children who grow up in these neighborhoods even if they are not in one of those druggie families see this and they are influenced. It is spreading like cancer in this country. Off of soap box now.

this would seem to be an excellent argument in favor of sterilizing the breeders and executing their offspring. what do you say, Luvvy? does that work for you? and we can keep them in a place called Luvvywitz until they're ready to pass into the hereafter.

the only problem might be finding non-slime willing to replace them that will do the slimy jobs that we don't want to do.-Paul

charly_t
11-07-2011, 07:35 PM
this would seem to be an excellent argument in favor of sterilizing the breeders and executing their offspring. what do you say, Luvvy? does that work for you? and we can keep them in a place called Luvvywitz until they're ready to pass into the hereafter.

the only problem might be finding non-slime willing to replace them that will do the slimy jobs that we don't want to do.-Paul

Just one little problem with your idea...........the people I'm talking about do not work nor do they want to work. They prey on their neighbors and anyone else available especially those close to their neighborhood.

paul young
11-07-2011, 07:40 PM
so, what's the problem then?-Paul

HPL
11-07-2011, 08:05 PM

Well, I for one don't have a big problem with sterilizing the "breeders", but I do think that euthanizing the children would probably be a bit over the top.

HPL

charly_t
11-07-2011, 08:09 PM
so, what's the problem then?-Paul

The problem is that you can never get rid of all the people like these. There will always be people who do not want to work but who will steal from those who do. What we can do is cure some of them.....jail etc. when they are caught breaking the law
( and we can quit paying them for not working ). I am not talking about unemployment either in case you think that I am. It's like roaches........you can never erase them from the face of the earth but you can get rid of some of the problem. Don't encourage them. I have been poor all my life but I do not steal nor does my husband.........I am not talking about those willing to work. There are lots of honest people who are poor. I do not look down on those who earn their way makes no difference how poor they are. By the way I don't like the rich who take advantage of other people either ( I see that happening a lot also ). I am not in favor of stealing by anyone.