PDA

View Full Version : Metro Alliance Hunt test 12/3-12/4

Angie B
11-07-2011, 07:05 PM
It's been a long time since Metro Alliance Retriever Club has had a hunt test but they're having one once again December 3-4 during the split at Pin Oak kennels. A complimentary barbecue will be on Saturday night in the horse barn which is always fun. This is one of the few hunt tests this fall and we're expecting a large entry. We have plenty of grounds and water. Sandy Creek Ranch will also be available for our test.

https://www.entryexpress.net/loggedIn/viewevent.aspx?eid=4929

Hope to see a lot folks there.....:D

Angie

Angie B
11-23-2011, 03:29 PM
It closes tonight!!!

Angie

kbobbjr
11-23-2011, 07:47 PM
I'll be there. Looking forward to running my first AKC test.

Angie B
11-24-2011, 06:14 AM
I'll be there. Looking forward to running my first AKC test.

Wonderful!! Good Luck.

Angie

KPR's Texas Retrievers
12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
I ran my first hunt test in 4 or 5 years this last weekend at Metro. It was a cold and wet event but a lot of fun. The hunt test committee, judges and workers did a super job under the conditions. I want to thank the judges again for their times and hard work. The BBQ dinner Saturday night and breakfast for the works each morning was excellent and prepared by someone who I donít even think had a dog entered or even ran one. Thank you. To the rest of the members and all of the help, thank you very much for all of your time and hard work.

Angie B
12-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I ran my first hunt test in 4 or 5 years this last weekend at Metro. It was a cold and wet event but a lot of fun. The hunt test committee, judges and workers did a super job under the conditions. I want to thank the judges again for their times and hard work. The BBQ dinner Saturday night and breakfast for the works each morning was excellent and prepared by someone who I donít even think had a dog entered or even ran one. Thank you. To the rest of the members and all of the help, thank you very much for all of your time and hard work.

Thank you Ken!! It was very important to us that Texas have as many hunt tests as possible with the weather conditions we're facing. Without friends like you that wouldn't be possible. Thank you so much for shooting the flyer in the rain at the Master on Saturday and marshaling the senior on Sunday,, again in the biting cold and rain.

Tim Neals breakfasts and barbecue are always well received and enjoyed. He, his wife Dorcas like yourself are very, very appreciated.

Thanks again my friend!!!

Angie

PamK
12-06-2011, 08:47 PM
This was my first Hunt Test and except for being cold I had a great time. The JH Marshals were great and really went out of there way to answer any questions I had.

The judges really explained things well.

Hopefully I'll be back for the next one.