PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Bialek - Part II

M&K's Retrievers
11-08-2011, 12:05 PM
For someone who is not making any money out of this deal, she sure seems to be enjoying her 15 minutes of fame. She made most of the morning shows including Fox, smiling from ear to ear. Truly scared by Cain's alleged actions.:rolleyes:

One has to wonder about Gloria Allreds involvement. I'm sure it was pro bono. If so, you gotta wonder why. If not, you gotta wonder who paid for her services.:rolleyes:

BonMallari
11-08-2011, 12:15 PM
For someone who is not making any money out of this deal, she sure seems to be enjoying her 15 minutes of fame. She made most of the morning shows including Fox, smiling from ear to ear. Truly scared by Cain's alleged actions.:rolleyes:

One has to wonder about Gloria Allreds involvement. I'm sure it was pro bono. If so, you gotta wonder why. If not, you gotta wonder who paid for her services.:rolleyes:

Gloria Allred does not do pro bono work....my niece used to be one of her personal interns...she looks for a certain type of client, or like attorney David Boice, hires out to whoever can write the check...Allred likes to try her cases in the media and use the court of public opinion...if your case doesnt warrant a press conference you aint big enough for her ;-)

WRL
11-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Gloria Allred does not do pro bono work....my niece used to be one of her personal interns...she looks for a certain type of client, or like attorney David Boice, hires out to whoever can write the check...Allred likes to try her cases in the media and use the court of public opinion...if your case doesnt warrant a press conference you aint big enough for her ;-)

So you think this chick is getting PAID for her appearances?

WRL

bbmclain
11-08-2011, 12:53 PM

WRL

Will a puppy $hit in a kennel?!?!?!?!?

charly_t
11-08-2011, 01:37 PM
I worry about anybody who starts yelling about a candidate. Got to wonder "why now". I also always wonder about women who do this kind of thing. I'm old so maybe my memory isn't so good but as I recall most men can be put in their place easily ( women also if the man is being hit on ). Of course I wasn't there to see it reguards.

BonMallari
11-08-2011, 02:17 PM

WRL

no the only one getting the money will be Allred...look at the former housekeeper/nanny for Meg Whitman...they brought her out of the woodwork to discredit Ms Whitman, which derailed her campaign for gov of Calif, and now not even a word or peep out of her,the woman has an axe to grind and she has the perfect mouthpiece and attack dog in Allred...if the Cain camp decides to pay the"extortion" money they win, and if it derails the campaign, the "money" behind Allred wins

road kill
11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
The plot thickens;

Witness: Sharon Bialek hugged Herman Cain during Tea Party meeting a month ago
By MICHAEL SNEED msneed@suntimes.com November 8, 2011 12:30AM

The Cain Encounter ...

They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”

Huh?

“I don’t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn’t put his arm down while she was talking to him,” said the Sneed source.

◆The “he”... is GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, who has been accused of sexual harassment by several women.

◆The “she”... is Chicagoan Sharon Bialek, who held a news conference Tuesday as the only woman to PUBLICLY accuse Cain of sexual harassment.

◆The Sneed source ... is WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, who tells Sneed she witnessed the Cain/Bialek encounter a month ago while backstage at the AM 560 WIND sponsored TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.

◆Quoth Jacobson: “I had turned on TV to find out who was Cain’s accuser, and I almost fell over when I saw it was Sharon Bialek accusing Cain of groping her genitals.”

“I was waiting for Herman Cain’s ‘Accuser No. 4’ to surface — and up pops Sharon!”

“I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked.”

“I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention — where she cornered him,” said Jacobson.

“I was surprised to hear she claims she did not know Cain was going to be there. Cain was expected and was late.”

Bialek told the media on Monday: “I went up to him and asked him if he remembered me. I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done 14 years ago.”

◆The encounter: “It looked sort of flirtatious,” said Jacobson. “I mean they were hugging. But she could have been giving him the kiss of death for all I know. I had no idea what they were talking about, but she was inches from his ear.”

◆The introduction: “It all began when I took a convention break and joined my pals at the hotel bar. Sharon was drinking Mimosas with them. She said she was a Republican, a Tea Party member, had once dated [White Sox sports announcer’ Steve Stone] and had worked at WGN radio.”

◆The rendezvous: Sharon also said she was anxious to meet Cain again and had once gone to an afterparty with him and her boyfriend years ago. But she never mentioned he had sexually harassed her.”

◆The upshot: Bialek has since applied for employment in sales at WIND radio and is scheduled for a second interview Thursday.

RK

BonMallari
11-08-2011, 04:18 PM
well the Cain camp is pulling out the big guns, they hired Lin Wood to represent him,this attorney has represented such high profile clients as the parents of Jon Benet Ramsey, and falsely accused Atlanta bomber Richard Jewel...dont tell me the stakes arent high

cotts135
11-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Cain's denials are eerily reminiscent of some of our more famous athletes who have denied taking steroids.

Gerry Clinchy
11-08-2011, 07:22 PM
At odds with the Sun Times, is another story just out in which Cain says he doesn't know Sharon. Could anyone (including Sharon) have walked up to him and done what Sun Times reports ... just as a strong supporter? Seems to happen often at political rallies.

The plot thickens, indeed.

Matt McKenzie
11-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Cain's denials are eerily reminiscent of some of our more famous athletes who have denied taking steroids.

I would imagine so. Most denials are some variation of this: "I didn't do what I'm being accused of". That's kinda what makes it a denial, isn't it? Sometimes it's true, sometimes not. If you denied being a child molester, it would probably sound eerily reminiscent of some of our more famous athletes who have denied taking steroids. If I denied that I think your post is the most idiotic thing I've read today, it would sound similar, as well. But it would likely be untrue.

huntinman
11-08-2011, 08:41 PM

What is a denial supposed to sound like?

Buzz
11-08-2011, 08:46 PM
The guy is running in a primary against what a dozen or so candidates and he wants to make it out to be some liberal conspiracy and the MSM? Really?

Way to hit the republican bases hot buttons.

BonMallari
11-08-2011, 08:57 PM
The guy is running in a primary against what a dozen or so candidates and the guy wants to make it out to be some liberal conspiracy? Really?

did you watch the press conference this afternoon from AZ. he was specifically asked if he he thought there was a conspiracy,and he said he had no credible evidence to prove that there was any....so where do you get that he thinks its a conspiracy...you also cant be naiive enough to think that these women came out on their own volition without an agenda...if Herman Cain was polling in single digits do you honestly think these women would have stepped forward..

remember the politics of personal destruction ;)

Buzz
11-08-2011, 09:01 PM
The guy is a master. First he lays it out as a conspiracy, then in response to a question from Faux he says, oh I have no proof. I'm not saying it is a conspracy, i'm saying that what we have however is a series of coincidences. Huh??? Typical... The guy would make a fantastic con man.

We're you guys hating on Allred when she went after Weiner?

http://m.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/ginger-lee-anthony-weiner-gal-pal-hires-gloria-allred-to-combat/

huntinman
11-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Funny... none of these women ever came forward over the last 14 years. Cain ran many companies, had a radio show, ran for senate... has been in the spotlight for a while. Even during this Republican primary, they never came forward till Cain took the lead.

Now comes word that one of the ladies works for Obama (Drudge). Bialek, from Chicago (imagine that) lived in the same building with Obamas henchman. Maybe the dems are not involved... But they are close enough, you can smell 'em.

BonMallari
11-08-2011, 09:15 PM
The guy is a master. First he lays it out as a conspiracy, then in response to a question from Faux he says, oh I have no proof. I'm not saying it is a conspracy, i'm saying that what we have however is a series of coincidences. Huh??? Typical... The guy would make a fantastic con man.

http://m.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/ginger-lee-anthony-weiner-gal-pal-hires-gloria-allred-to-combat/

when was the last/first time you saw Allred represent a male figure ? she is a bomb thrower, and doesnt hesitate to throw use the sexist angle when it suits her clients needs

huntinman
11-08-2011, 09:29 PM

Hell no... Weiner was an a$$. deserved everything he got. Besides... His accusers not only came forward, they provided photographic evidence...remember??

Franco
11-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Anderson Cooper just said that Charles Krauthammer is attempting to get all four woman and thier attorneys together so that they can tell their stories. Should be interesting TV. But, for the sake of the important issues, this one needs to go away.

On another note, I ran into a female school teacher friend while having dinner at a restaurant tonight. She asked me who Herman Cain was. She had never heard of him until the stories broke. Could it be possible that the women involved didn't know he was even running until he took the lead and started getting press time?

M&K's Retrievers
11-08-2011, 10:35 PM
On another note, I ran into a female school teacher friend while having dinner at a restaurant tonight. She asked me who Herman Cain was. She had never heard of him until the stories broke. ....

I think it's kinda scary that a school teacher had never heard of Herman Cain.

HPL
11-09-2011, 12:57 AM
I think it's kinda scary that a school teacher had never heard of Herman Cain.
Let's hope she teaches Kindergarten or elementary school. Probably a history or poly sci teacher.

Considering the liberal politics of many teachers, could be she already knows for whom she will be voting and sees no reason to pay attention to what is actually going on.

road kill
11-09-2011, 05:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEJ3kzfiBkE

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

RK

sandyg
11-09-2011, 07:11 AM

It's hard to take anything that you say seriously when you can't even control your emotions and hatred enough to call it Fox News.

Just sayin'...

Al VanHoey
11-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Looks like Cain isn't the only one that has been accused by Karen Kraushaar....http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-accuser-filed-complaint-next-job-080946066.html

Gerry Clinchy
11-09-2011, 07:43 AM
On another note, I ran into a female school teacher friend while having dinner at a restaurant tonight. She asked me who Herman Cain was. She had never heard of him until the stories broke.

Helps one understand how effective the Dept of Ed has been ... and why teachers' unions fight so hard for their perks. While there are surely some great teachers, this gal definitely better be relegated to kindergarten, if teaching at all.

I don't know how old this gal was, but looking back at myself, and maybe some of you would agree, young people are generally idealistic and are susceptible to the sound bytes.

I was in HS a LONG time ago, but we had a good basis in American History back then ... from about 7th grade through 4 years of HS. However, we didn't get much of a basis on the Constitution. Wish I had taken some History & Govt courses in college.

Franco
11-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Helps one understand how effective the Dept of Ed has been ... and why teachers' unions fight so hard for their perks. While there are surely some great teachers, this gal definitely better be relegated to kindergarten, if teaching at all.

I don't know how old this gal was, but looking back at myself, and maybe some of you would agree, young people are generally idealistic and are susceptible to the sound bytes.

I was in HS a LONG time ago, but we had a good basis in American History back then ... from about 7th grade through 4 years of HS. However, we didn't get much of a basis on the Constitution. Wish I had taken some History & Govt courses in college.

She teaches 2nd or 3rd grade at a private school and like most Americans is more apt to watch a program like Dancing With The Stars than a news program.

I saw a recent poll, might have been Gallup ot Rasmussen that gave the GOP hopefuls low scores in name recognition. Most of America in not plugged into the Presidential race yet. Remember, we are still in the pre-Primary period.

Buzz
11-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Funny... none of these women ever came forward over the last 14 years. Cain ran many companies, had a radio show, ran for senate... has been in the spotlight for a while. Even during this Republican primary, they never came forward till Cain took the lead.

Now comes word that one of the ladies works for Obama (Drudge). Bialek, from Chicago (imagine that) lived in the same building with Obamas henchman. Maybe the dems are not involved... But they are close enough, you can smell 'em.

He never ran for president before I guess did he?

You do realize that those women that worked for the NRA who received settlements (or were they agreements) were unable to ever say anything about what happened to them, lest they have to pay their settlement money back.

Cain is a con artist. What makes me laugh is that the Tea Party was supposed to be against Washington insiders. Cain had a career as a top lobbyist when he headed the NRA, but for some reason Republicans love him.

caryalsobrook
11-09-2011, 10:13 AM

You do realize that those women that worked for the NRA who received settlements (or were they agreements) were unable to ever say anything about what happened to them, lest they have to pay their settlement money back.

Cain is a con artist. What makes me laugh is that the Tea Party was supposed to be against Washington insiders. Cain had a career as a top lobbyist when he headed the NRA, but for some reason Republicans love him.
I have no idea who is telling the truth. The only real accusation made is by the woman who said she was groped and her head was pushed toward his crotch. Cain has offered to take a lie detector test, and I am assumingthat is if she will as well. To me he is saying "let's go eyeball to eyball and see who blinks first". I would think that if she is telling the truth then she would take him up on the challenge. So let's see who blinks first. Will she offer to take one also? And also will he stand behind his offer? That will be interesting. Who is going to blink.

huntinman
11-09-2011, 10:27 AM

What makes me laugh is all the libs who supposedly are for "diversity". Yet, when a black conservative comes along and threatens their power... They all attack. All these people coming out of the woodwork and the lib media piling on. Not every "Lobbyist" is bad just because a lib says so. Obama, sure seems to get along pretty well with them. Goes just down the street from the WH to meet with them so he can say they were not in the WH...

sandyg
11-09-2011, 10:47 AM
This whole shebang reminds me of the 2006 Duke lacrosse case. Nothing passed the sniff test yet libs were quick to take the strippers side. No amount of reason would sway their position. I can remember knucklehead Alan Combs vehemently defending the stripper.

Prosecuter Nifong got sent to jail for one day for contempt of court and was disbarred.

On December 17, 2010, the stripper was convicted of five misdemeanor charges involving child abuse. She was also convicted of injury to personal property and resisting a public officer.

On April 2, 2011, the stripper was arrested for allegedly stabbing and seriously injuring her boyfriend. She was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious bodily injury. Her boyfriend later died in the hospital and police expect to upgrade the charge to murder.

Here we are five years later and the same libs who defended the stripper are defending the gold diggers. You would think that with such a lousy record of defending the indefensible the libs would shut their pieholes and let the grownups decide who's right.

Let's recap... Conservatives; Cain. Libs; gold diggers.
Conservatives; logic and reason. Libs; mentally retarded.

What side are you on?

huntinman
11-09-2011, 10:49 AM
This whole shebang reminds me of the 2006 Duke lacrosse case. Nothing passed the sniff test yet libs were quick to take the strippers side. No amount of reason would sway their position. I can remember knucklehead Alan Combs vehemently defending the stripper.

Prosecuter Nifong got sent to jail for one day for contempt of court and was disbarred.

On December 17, 2010, the stripper was convicted of five misdemeanor charges involving child abuse. She was also convicted of injury to personal property and resisting a public officer.

On April 2, 2011, the stripper was arrested for allegedly stabbing and seriously injuring her boyfriend. She was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious bodily injury. Her boyfriend later died in the hospital and police expect to upgrade the charge to murder.

Here we are five years later and the same libs who defended the stripper are defending the gold diggers. You would think that with such a lousy record of defending the indefensible the libs would shut their pieholes and let the grownups decide who's right.

Let's recap... Conservatives; Cain. Libs; gold diggers.
Conservatives; logic and reason. Libs; mentally retarded.What side are you on?

Ditto.....

cotts135
11-09-2011, 02:52 PM

This campaign has been a dumpster fire since the start. His 9-9-9 tax plan has been exposed for the fraud that it is He has outright lied about this sex scandal saying he knew nothing about settlements at NRA and incredibly he seemed not to know China has nuclear weapons. It is ironic how quick he was to criticize the poor for not taking responsibility for their situation but overlooks how he has handled his campaign from the beginning blaming everything from the Republicans to the Liberal media for his problems.
Defend this guy at your own peril, or any other politician regardless of party because what you are getting is a someone refusing to take responsibility, someone without a clue, and a liar.

Buzz
11-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Defend this guy at your own peril, or any other politician regardless of party because what you are getting is a someone refusing to take responsibility, someone without a clue, and a liar.

Hell, I hope the nominate him. In fact, I'm praying that they nominate the guy.

Franco
11-09-2011, 03:19 PM
This campaign has been a dumpster fire since the start. His 9-9-9 tax plan has been exposed for the fraud that it is He has outright lied about this sex scandal saying he knew nothing about settlements at NRA and incredibly he seemed not to know China has nuclear weapons. It is ironic how quick he was to criticize the poor for not taking responsibility for their situation but overlooks how he has handled his campaign from the beginning blaming everything from the Republicans to the Liberal media for his problems.

There are many white baffons in the buisness world. With that said, Cain is obviously a benefactor of Affirmative Action. When the Fast Food industry was scrampling to find minority owners, Cain had to have been in the right place at the right time.

The fact that he is tied in the Gallup Poll with Romney demonstrates the current sad condition of the GOP and thier base! Cain is a Wall St insider, his 999 Plan is laughable and my 10 year old nephew knows more about the world outside of the USA than Cain!

One woman bring up SH could be a plant.
Two woman bring up SH could be a conserted effort to undermine his campaign.
Three woman, a possible conspiracy.
Four woman with SH encounters tells me he's a hornball;-)

huntinman
11-09-2011, 04:48 PM

The great thing is... who ever we select gets to run against the clown you guys put in last time:razz:

caryalsobrook
11-09-2011, 05:04 PM

Cain isn't my first choice, nor is he my second. I don't know who is lying. Certainly either he is or the woman who has come forward is. I do know he has offered to take a lie detector test assuming she is also willing. I am waiting to see if she takes him up on it. THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD I DECIDE WHO IS LYING. I am not stuped, biased or bigoted enough to call either one of them a liar, especially with no proof. As for not knowing the details of a steelement if there actually was one, I know from experience in handling such a matter that the person involved was NEVER informed of the disposittion of the matter. So if you think it is a given conclusion the he knew the action taken by the board of the restaurant assn. then you may very well be right or you may be WRONG.

aS FOR THE 9-9-9 PLAN, i LIKE IT. Not that it is perfect, but to me it is worlds better than the 70,000 pages of tax code we have today. kAs for it being a fraud, I would like for you to subsustantiate your claim. You might look the definition of the word "fraud" before you call something fraudulent.

Gerry Clinchy
11-09-2011, 06:58 PM

Is the implication that Cain cannot win against Obama, and you mean to imply that a second term for Obama is a good thing? Just trying to clarify.

sandyg
11-09-2011, 07:59 PM

Why did you start out ranting about Cain and end up ranting about Obama?

sandyg
11-09-2011, 08:07 PM
There are many white baffons in the buisness world. With that said, Cain is obviously a benefactor of Affirmative Action. When the Fast Food industry was scrampling to find minority owners, Cain had to have been in the right place at the right time.

The fact that he is tied in the Gallup Poll with Romney demonstrates the current sad condition of the GOP and thier base! Cain is a Wall St insider, his 999 Plan is laughable and my 10 year old nephew knows more about the world outside of the USA than Cain!

One woman bring up SH could be a plant.
Two woman bring up SH could be a conserted effort to undermine his campaign.
Three woman, a possible conspiracy.
Four woman with SH encounters tells me he's a hornball;-)

What do you mean, "their base"? I'd like to know what side of the fence you're on. If you support Ron Paul then the GOP is your base!!!

Maybe your genius nephew can help you with your spelling! Are you sure that you aren't a beneficiary of AA as well?

BonMallari
11-09-2011, 08:24 PM
There are many white baffons in the business world. With that said, Cain is obviously a benefactor of Affirmative Action. When the Fast Food industry was scrampling to find minority owners, Cain had to have been in the right place at the right time.

I would really like to know how in the heck you came to that conclusion....

that has got to be one of the most bigoted type statements I have ever seen out of you..very disappointed in your assumption Franco..

the man has a degree from Morehouse College in mathematics

the man has a Master's degree from Purdue Univ in computer science

he is not some community organizer

Franco
11-09-2011, 10:24 PM
I would really like to know how in the heck you came to that conclusion....

that has got to be one of the most bigoted type statements I have ever seen out of you..very disappointed in your assumption Franco..

the man has a degree from Morehouse College in mathematics

the man has a Master's degree from Purdue Univ in computer science

he is not some community organizer

I worked with a guy that has a degree from Pepperdine. College doesn't make anyone smart. I know a lot of smart black folks and some that are also well educated. Cain doesn't impress me as Presidential material as I expect more intellect from a person running for that office.

And, you know I don't play the PC game. I call 'em as I see 'em.

I know that I am tired of hearing him aplogize for mispeaking;

Cain said that his criticism of Pelosi was based on her support for President Barack Obama's health care reform, and her ability to corral the votes supporting it in the House. Cain insisted that health care reform has been a disaster for American businesses. But referring to a prominent woman politician as a "princess" drew immediate criticism, particularly in light of the recent sexual harassment and sexual assault allegations raised against Cain.

Gerry Clinchy
11-10-2011, 08:39 AM
LOL! Franco, I wouldn't be kind enough to call Pelosi a "princess" ... more like Cinderella's wicked step-mother!

"Princess" is a common descriptive word for certain female behaviors.

As to Cain's speech, I've noticed that, too, but I think we should be more focused on the substance of what he's saying. BTW, I also have my doubts about 999; not sure this is the best for tax reform.

Last time we elected a "silver tongued" speech-reader ... and that hasn't worked out so well.

Buzz
11-10-2011, 09:08 AM
I worked with a guy that has a degree from Pepperdine. College doesn't make anyone smart.

Franco, I agree with you. I have two degrees in electrical engineering. One in Electric Power Transmission & Electric Machines, the other in Automatic Control Systems. I also have a minor in Nuclear Engineering.

That said, I think that based on my political leanings most of you guys would consider me to be a dumbarse. Maybe it's the lack of common sense...

Franco
11-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Franco, I agree with you. I have two degrees in electrical engineering. One in Electric Power Transmission & Electric Machines, the other in Automatic Control Systems. I also have a minor in Nuclear Engineering.

That said, I think that based on my political leanings most of you guys would consider me to be a dumbarse. Maybe it's the lack of common sense...

For what it is worth, I consider you to be one of the more intelligent posters though we do disagree on some issues.

Franco
11-10-2011, 09:47 AM
LOL! Franco, I wouldn't be kind enough to call Pelosi a "princess" ... more like Cinderella's wicked step-mother!

"Princess" is a common descriptive word for certain female behaviors.

As to Cain's speech, I've noticed that, too, but I think we should be more focused on the substance of what he's saying. BTW, I also have my doubts about 999; not sure this is the best for tax reform.

Last time we elected a "silver tongued" speech-reader ... and that hasn't worked out so well.

I keep waiting to hear some substance instead of the usual, "I'll have to consult with my experts";-)

luvmylabs23139
11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Personally I loved it when Cain referred to "the Wicked Witch of the West" as Princess Pelosi.

Uncle Bill
11-12-2011, 11:49 AM
The guy is running in a primary against what a dozen or so candidates and he wants to make it out to be some liberal conspiracy and the MSM? Really?

Way to hit the republican bases hot buttons.

I knew if I searched...and not very hard...I'd find you back in liberal form.

Try reading some of what Ann C's column has to say about the Democrat, MSM, Chicago thuggery etc. has to do with this.

Anyone can MAKE an accusation. The proof is in the pudding, however, your pre-conceived views notwithstanding.

UB