PDA

View Full Version : Debate so far

luvmylabs23139
11-09-2011, 08:27 PM
So far to me at least it is MSNBC vs the republican candidates not candidate vs candidate. Now I know why I never watch MSNBC. MSNBC is losing the debate!

BonMallari
11-09-2011, 08:42 PM
luckily I dont get MSNBC on the cable/sat provider....will read about later on line

luvmylabs23139
11-09-2011, 08:55 PM
luckily I dont get MSNBC on the cable/sat provider....will read about later on line

Actually it's the best debate I've seen so far. Very entertaining to watch CNBC (I typed wrong before) look like a bunch of idiots. Repubublicans are very united against those clowns.

BonMallari
11-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Actually it's the best debate I've seen so far. Very entertaining to watch CNBC (I typed wrong before) look like a bunch of idiots. Repubublicans are very united against those clowns.

at first I thought I would like multiple debates, but the candidates arent saying anything new, and the moderators either lose control of the floor, or are looking for that gotcha moment...I think its time to narrow the field...

Gerry Clinchy
11-10-2011, 09:42 AM
I liked the Cain/Newt debate because it gave a chance for longer answers. Wonder why the other guys won't do that? The others had been invited to that debate, but declined. Would have been nice to have had RP in that debate.