PDA

View Full Version : Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts

duckheads
11-18-2011, 12:43 PM
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.11/gaoaudit.html

This is insane!

Franco
11-18-2011, 03:53 PM
I've mentioned this audit several times here on RTF. The vast majority of posters here on RTF are OK with what the Fed Reserve is doing. In fact, many are backing a Fed Reserve insider for the GOP nomination and others are supporting candidates that think we actually need the Fed Reserve.

Lets face it, the Fed Reserve does NOT operate in the interest of the people and the tax payers of this country. What it is is a legal system for the banks to steal money and finanace thier speculations.

Only one candidate has called them out. The others are either in Wall St pockets or benefit financially for what the Fed does. It is the pinnicle of organized crime.

Not only do they give/lend money to foreign banks and companies, they allow foreign influence to determine our monetary policy. Just as with protecting banks/lenders over tax payers/savers by keeping interest rates artificially low. Banks get to lend and savers get nothing for being frugel. Could be a possible design to get people to not save money but instead invest it in stocks where they can manipulate its thef.

They are the main reason for the financial meltdown both here and abroad. Herman Cain's hero, Alan Greenspan got his Republican buddies to deregulate Credit Default Swaps which Clinton signed into law!

Have you heard any of these candidates question the Fed Reserve;

Gingrich ?
Cain ?
Romney?
Perry?
Bachmann?

You can thank Ron Paul for the 2 year audit of the Fed which both Repubs and Dems fought tooth and nail against!!!!!!!

Cody Covey
11-18-2011, 04:11 PM
I won't argue that the fed is corrupt but I will argue that at this point in our history it is absolutely necessary. If we became complete isolationists then maybe but with the world economy that is here and not going anywhere neither will the Fed.

I will also say that if we weren't down the path we are currently on the fed should not be in place and would think it is unconstitutional really.

Franco
11-18-2011, 04:34 PM
I won't argue that the fed is corrupt but I will argue that at this point in our history it is absolutely necessary. If we became complete isolationists then maybe but with the world economy that is here and not going anywhere neither will the Fed.

I will also say that if we weren't down the path we are currently on the fed should not be in place and would think it is unconstitutional really.

Because of the greed and corruption of the Fed, it can't last! They have been exposed and unless this country has become compeletly apathic, I can see their exsistence in the future.

Cody Covey
11-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Because of the greed and corruption of the Fed, it can't last! They have been exposed and unless this country has become compeletly apathic, I can see their exsistence in the future.

Do you propose we go back to the gold standard. I am just not sure of a way to compete today without something at least like the Fed.

As an FYI that first sentence is not meant to be sarcastic I am genuinely curious what you think our options are at this point in the country.

Franco
11-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Do you propose we go back to the gold standard. I am just not sure of a way to compete today without something at least like the Fed.

As an FYI that first sentence is not meant to be sarcastic I am genuinely curious what you think our options are at this point in the country.

Wall St and the big banks aren't going to like the fact that they can't play with monopoly money anymore but, think about it. We as a country were much better off when gold was our standard.

When we got off the gold standard, everything seemed great. That's because it was the beginning of the bubble and many years away from us being in danger. Well, now we have to pay the piper.