PDA

View Full Version : Just Wrote My Concession Letter

Marvin S
11-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Again I lost, in a way, in a very close race. The city officials spent a lot of political capital, of which I will remind them.But I will not accept endorsements or campaign contributions. This time am going to get the actual voters list to see who voted. Did the Police Chief's mother who has Alzheimer's & Parkinson's send in a ballot? But here's the letter.

Candidate

Congratulations on your victory in the city council race.

By your candidate profile you claim to be well educated. It will be interesting to watch you address the myriad issues that face the council & your approach to ensuring all citizens of the city get a fair shake.

Marvin Sundstrom

not in letter -

I attend all city council meetings & those committee's that are meaningful :).

JDogger
11-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Again I lost, in a way, in a very close race. The city officials spent a lot of political capital, of which I will remind them.But I will not accept endorsements or campaign contributions. This time am going to get the actual voters list to see who voted. Did the Police Chief's mother who has Alzheimer's & Parkinson's send in a ballot? But here's the letter.

Candidate

By your candidate profile you claim to be well educated. It will be interesting to watch you address the myriad issues that face the council & your approach to ensuring all citizens of the city get a fair shake.

Marvin Sundstrom

not in letter -

Bummer Marv...try again. JD

zeus3925
11-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Ya gotta smile more next time, Marv! :-)

road kill
11-26-2011, 08:23 AM

Candidate

Marvin Sundstrom

not in letter -

Marvin, read my tag line!!!!:D

RK