PDA

View Full Version : Cain Exit???

M&K's Retrievers
11-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Looks like another skeleton may be coming out of Cain's closet. I hope it's not true, but apparently a woman is claiming to have had a 13 year affair with Cain. I suspect that even if proven false, the results will be Cain withdrawing.

road kill
11-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Looks like another skeleton may be coming out of Cain's closet. I hope it's not true, but apparently a woman is claiming to have had a 13 year affair with Cain. I suspect that even if proven false, the results will Cain withdrawing.
I don't think he could have gotten elected anyway.
But you can stick a fork in him now......he is done!

RK

gmhr1
11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
I hope he drops out before the next debate If I hear 999 one more time I'll scream. This lady claims a 13 yr affair she will have lots of proof. When he denies these things he's calling her a liar pushing her to have to reveal all the dirty secrets. Wonder how long his wife has known about this one (probably 13 years)

BonMallari
11-28-2011, 08:27 PM
I will wait until all the facts have surfaced before passing judgement....if they are true then its very disappointing to say the least, if its false its further evidence that there are some demented people out there with nefarious agendas out to ruin this country

M&K's Retrievers
11-28-2011, 08:50 PM
If it is true, you have to wonder how arrogant or stupid Cain is to think this would not surface. If it's not true, you have to wonder what politics has come to.

charly_t
11-28-2011, 10:18 PM
If it is true, you have to wonder how arrogant or stupid Cain is to think this would not surface. If it's not true, you have to wonder what politics has come to.

Good post. If Cain is innocent they are really out to get him.

JDogger
11-28-2011, 10:37 PM

I tend to believe Cain is innocent of all the allegations against him.
Don't you?
Once again we see the MSM strike with their full force...do you expect anything less?
Poor Herman... once again falsley accused and convicted by the court of public opinion. :rolleyes:

JD

M&K's Retrievers
11-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I tend to believe Cain is innocent of all the allegations against him.
Don't you?
Once again we see the MSM strike with their full force...do you expect anything less?
Poor Herman... once again falsley accused and convicted by the court of public opinion. :rolleyes:

JD

Who are you and what have you done to JD?:p

JDogger
11-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Who are you and what have you done to JD?:p

Mike? Did you miss, or just overlook the rolly-eyed emoticon at the end of my post?

JD is not serious.

JD

M&K's Retrievers
11-28-2011, 11:32 PM
Mike? Did you miss, or just overlook the rolly-eyed emoticon at the end of my post?

JD is not serious.

JD

No. I was just jacking with you.

JDogger
11-28-2011, 11:51 PM
No. I was just jacking with you.

Seriously now. Hope all is well w/ Ms M&K.

Have a good season. Enjoy the family. JD

M&K's Retrievers
11-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Seriously now. Hope all is well w/ Ms M&K.

Have a good season. Enjoy the family. JD

PM sent.....

Hew
11-29-2011, 03:53 AM
This......

dback
11-29-2011, 07:35 AM

And sadly.......in todays world, either is possible.

gmhr1
11-29-2011, 08:43 AM
His defense is they are doing this to derail him well I dont see women coming out of the woodwork sayng this about Mitt or Newt who are in the lead why would they only be picking on poor Cain. He needs to get out now If you think things are bad in the white house now put him in there. OMG!

charly_t
11-29-2011, 11:05 AM
His defense is they are doing this to derail him well I dont see women coming out of the woodwork sayng this about Mitt or Newt who are in the lead why would they only be picking on poor Cain. He needs to get out now If you think things are bad in the white house now put him in there. OMG!

Somebody is afraid that it will take another man of color to beat Obama so that is one reason they are hitting Cain fast and hard..........knock him out
to help Obama's chances. Miss Rice would be my choice for either prez ( or vp ) but she well knows what it would cost her and I'm not talking about money here either.

Women ( and some gay men ) have always chased after men with power and or money and most men can be tempted into a bed somewhere. Show me a man who hasn't slipped who has a lot of power and or money. They are few. In times past we just didn't have the media that we have today who are willing to tell it all ( for a price ). Cain's alleged affair will hurt him less than the harassment charges.

Colt Farrington
11-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Good theory but you are missing it just a bit. Cain has been toast for a long time. Newt is the guy Fox News wants but Newt has a ton of this kind of baggage. Now if they can keep Cain out front catching all these arrows while they defend the behavior they do not have to defend Newt and attaching him anymore to this kind of stuff directly. You get Republicans defending Cain and the switch to Newt is an easy one.

road kill
11-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Good theory but you are missing it just a bit. Cain has been toast for a long time. Newt is the guy Fox News wants but Newt has a ton of this kind of baggage. Now if they can keep Cain out front catching all these arrows while they defend the behavior they do not have to defend Newt and attaching him anymore to this kind of stuff directly. You get Republicans defending Cain and the switch to Newt is an easy one.

Yours is also a good theory.

But........

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/11/28/washington-post-blogger-asks-dirt-about-newt-gingrich-twitter

The plot thickens!;-)

RK

luvmylabs23139
11-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Why does nobody ever talk about Obama's mistress whose house was protected by CPD while he was running for President and was sent out of the country to an island?

road kill
11-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Why does nobody ever talk about Obama's mistress whose house was protected by CPD while he was running for President and was sent out of the country to an island?

Because, he is "The ONE!!":D

RK

Blackstone
11-29-2011, 12:58 PM

Maybe because there has never been any proof of an affair, no pictures, e-mail messages, or text messages. No credible witnesses have come out of the woodwork. If he did cheat, no one has been able to gather any evidence to prove it. I even read where there was a $1 mil. reward being offered for any proof (I don't know who was offering it). So far, no takers. So, if he did have an affair, he has thus far been too smart to get caught. At this point, it is only speculation, mostly by those just hoping to find any dirt they can on Obama. It reminds me of the whole birth certificate thing. I believe they call those "Haters."

Blackstone
11-29-2011, 01:06 PM
So far, none of the allegations against by these women have been substantiated. The woman claiming the 13 year affair is probably the only one that will have any real proof. But, if after a 13 year affair, she canít come up with proof, then this whole thing has been trumped up. Unfortunately, even if it isnít true, I think enough damage has been done to derail Cainís bid for the Republican nomination.

gmhr1
11-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Funny how all of a sudden today Cain is reassessing his campaign (after all he didnt have an affair or do any of the things these 5 women have said)

road kill
11-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Maybe because there has never been any proof of an affair, no pictures, e-mail messages, or text messages. No credible witnesses have come out of the woodwork. If he did cheat, no one has been able to gather any evidence to prove it. I even read where there was a $1 mil. reward being offered for any proof (I don't know who was offering it). So far, no takers. So, if he did have an affair, he has thus far been too smart to get caught. At this point, it is only speculation, mostly by those just hoping to find any dirt they can on Obama. It reminds me of the whole birth certificate thing. I believe they call those "Haters."

So you are convinced of Cain's guilt??

Interesting..........how long did it take before you believed in Edwards guilt???:cool:

RK

BonMallari
11-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Funny how all of a sudden today Cain is reassessing his campaign (after all he didnt have an affair or do any of the things these 5 women have said)

But did you hear WHY he is doing so ?

its the reason many qualified people no longer run for office, the scrutiny on Cain is something he expected, but the fallout that his wife has to endure is not part of the deal...

why is no one asking who prodded these women into coming forward,what are they getting out of the deal...what happened to the woman that hired Allred....

if they are doing this to Cain, can you imagine what they have lined up for Gingrich,who can't deny his previous indiscretions

Not saying a person's personal life shouldnt be under scrutiny when they are running for POTUS,but the wild accusations are harder to fight off in the court of public opinion

gmhr1
11-29-2011, 04:25 PM
He's a fool to think these things wouldn't come out. He even said there will be more coming forward but they are all lying. He has way to many skeletons in his closet I dont want him for my Pres. He should have been honest up front and said he made mistakes and he's sorry not say he didnt do any of these things and call them all liars. Life has to be rough at home with Momma he better get out while he still has a marriage I'm waiting for the next one to come forward saying she has his kid. He's a joke

road kill
11-29-2011, 04:32 PM
He's a fool to think these things wouldn't come out. He even said there will be more coming forward but they are all lying. He has way to many skeletons in his closet I dont want him for my Pres. He should have been honest up front and said he made mistakes and he's sorry not say he didnt do any of these things and call them all liars. Life has to be rough at home with Momma he better get out while he still has a marriage I'm waiting for the next one to come forward saying she has his kid. He's a joke

Like I said, none of this has been proven.

How long did you let Edwards slide before you turned on him??
Hell, Clinton lied under oath about it and you all gave him a pass.

Just sayin'.....

RK

gmhr1
11-29-2011, 04:44 PM
I liked Cain at first but after watching him debate that was enough, he couldn't answer a question. He should have reassessed his campiagn when his numbers tumbled as a former Pizza man he should know if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Hopefully there are several others that will also say BYE

BonMallari
11-29-2011, 04:50 PM
I liked Cain at first but after watching him debate that was enough, he couldn't answer a question. He should have reassessed his campiagn when his numbers tumbled as a former Pizza man he should know if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. There are several others that also need to say BYE

like I stated the court of public opinion is the toughest to prove innocence..as for others that need to say goodbye, I disagree...there hasnt been a formal ballot cast yet that decides any delegates, we are basing everything on polls...let the people decide, not polls conducted on line or by phone..the primaries will eliminate the candidates with marginal support

Blackstone
11-30-2011, 12:01 AM
So you are convinced of Cain's guilt??

Interesting..........how long did it take before you believed in Edwards guilt???:cool:

RK

How did you come to that conclusion? You must not have read my post (#22). I have no idea if the accusations are true or not, and I'm not speculating on it.

mjh345
11-30-2011, 12:43 AM
??
Hell, Clinton lied under oath about it and you all gave him a pass.

Just sayin'.....

RKAnd you know this how??; in light of the fact that Clintons scandal predated RTF

Just sayin'.....

PS How bout them Cardinals!!

road kill
11-30-2011, 08:49 AM
And you know this how??; in light of the fact that Clintons scandal predated RTF

Just sayin'.....

PS How bout them Cardinals!!
Because it was your sides talking points.:D

Cardinals are a solid organization.
I grew up loving them and always will.
They have a business model, second only to the Yankees in Championships.

RK

Ken Bora
11-30-2011, 09:21 AM
Yup,
I agree guys Cain is done. I, like a few here was intrigued by him when he first came to our attention. A fresh face, a "regular guy" Somebody with 30 years in the food service industry, I have 30 years in the food service industry! I am thinking COOL! But while he was fun I am kinda glad he will be done. But more because he thinks the Left Bank has a drive up window. Not because he was married and also had an alleged 13 year steady relationship (read as 2nd wife). I mean, there is already 1 other Mormon in the race right?

Cody Covey
11-30-2011, 11:44 AM
Yup,
I agree guys Cain is done. I, like a few here was intrigued by him when he first came to our attention. A fresh face, a "regular guy" Somebody with 30 years in the food service industry, I have 30 years in the food service industry! I am thinking COOL! But while he was fun I am kinda glad he will be done. But more because he thinks the Left Bank has a drive up window. Not because he was married and also had an alleged 13 year steady relationship (read as 2nd wife). I mean, there is already 1 other Mormon in the race right?

2, santorum

Byron Musick
11-30-2011, 12:42 PM
I think Ron White said it best..

"I'd respect Herman Cain a lot more if he just said "yeah, I hit on her, I was drunk and she looked hot"

:)

mjh345
11-30-2011, 12:54 PM
2, santorum

Add John Huntsman

luvmylabs23139
11-30-2011, 02:44 PM
I think Ron White said it best..

"I'd respect Herman Cain a lot more if he just said "yeah, I hit on her, I was drunk and she looked hot"

:)

No way!. Maybe if he said he was drunk and horny but so far they have all been 2 baggers!:D

Blackstone
11-30-2011, 04:59 PM
No way!. Maybe if he said he was drunk and horny but so far they have all been 2 baggers!:D

Well, Herman Cain is not exactly a sex symbol himself. :D

gmhr1
12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Herman Cain said on Neil Cavuto that he has been paying Ginger Whites rent, food and helping her out because shes a " Freind" & he helps all his friends. I wonder if his wife knows he's helping all these "friends" out

Buzz
12-01-2011, 11:52 AM
2, santorum

I've always thought that Santorum is Roman Catholic. Has he made a switch that I didn't hear about?

Gerry Clinchy
12-01-2011, 12:58 PM
I just find it hard to believe that he could not anticipate this stuff being dug up on him. However, in that case, I would have expected him to have been better prepared to respond when it did come up.

Marvin S
12-01-2011, 01:44 PM
I just find it hard to believe that he could not anticipate this stuff being dug up on him. However, in that case, I would have expected him to have been better prepared to respond when it did come up.

Or - Do you suppose he thought he would get the same pass from the press as the last black guy who aspired to that office? :(

Ken Bora
12-02-2011, 09:09 AM
did you guys see him on Hannity last night? He seems mad.

road kill
12-02-2011, 09:17 AM
did you guys see him on Hannity last night? He seems mad.

There is a remote possibility that at the least some of this has been trumped up.
At the worst it's bogus in it's entirety.
The media has lynched this guy.

I don't know or pretend to know the facts here, but it still smells to me!!

Ted Kennedy killed a woman and got busted on spring break and didn't get this coverage.

RK

Ken Bora
12-02-2011, 09:21 AM
the odd timeline thing that made me go "hhhmmmm" is fighting that pesky stage 4 cancer and banger her in a hotel at the same time! Gosh Clinton couldn't hold a cigar and get a____ at the same time!

road kill
12-02-2011, 09:24 AM
the odd timeline thing that made me go "hhhmmmm" is fighting that pesky stage 4 cancer and banger her in a hotel at the same time! Gosh Clinton couldn't hold a cigar and get a____ at the same time!

See, the Obama people need to play that race card.

Cain took that away.:shock:
Someone has spent a lot of money to send him back to the plantation.

It smells........

RK

Ken Bora
12-02-2011, 09:32 AM
It smells........

RK

yes it does,
I would have liked to have seen if he was fit for the job another way.
It seems every 4 years we ask what has this "game" become? The hoops we make them jump through:confused:

gmhr1
12-02-2011, 09:41 AM
It smells of a cheating husband! he admits he paid her rent food etc.... without his wife knowing for 13 yrs thats the worst. You didnt see his wife coming forward saying shes a family friend and WE gave her money. This guy needs to drop out now and try to save his marriage and good luck he would find his clothes in the front yard and the locks changed if that was me. There is no explanation he can come up but he's trying. All you married men know you dont pay a women behind your wifes back and claim we are "Just friends"

BonMallari
12-02-2011, 09:45 AM
See, the Obama people need to play that race card.

Cain took that away.:shock:
Someone has spent a lot of money to send him back to the plantation.

It smells........

RK

Gee ya Think...follow the money...Nobody but nobody is asking what the motivation is of these ladies...but they did what they set out to do, they wounded the Cain campaign and cut him, and left the media sharks to tear away at what is left....and you wonder why Palin opted out of running

gmhr1
12-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Herman Cain did it he admitted to latest one because he couldnt weasle his way out. I hope his wife does not let him get away with this.. she made a fool of herself on tv saying he would never do it he would have to have a split personaility, wonder what she thinks now this will be the toughest face to face meeting he will ever have.

Gerry Clinchy
12-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Just sayin ... when Cain talked about his cancer fight in Iowa, he got very emotional when mentioning his wife's support during that time.

gmhr1
12-02-2011, 10:06 AM
I would support a loving loyal husband going thru cancer, but not once I found out he had a shack job! Herman has been exposed and Thank you to the ones that did it before he moved into the WH and we couldnt get rid of him.

luvmylabs23139
12-02-2011, 10:16 AM
You have to wonder how much is just shakedowns for money. The one in Chicago just got served with an eviction notice yesterday. She is 7500 behind in the rent.
Source is the Chicago Tribune a rather lefty paper.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-eviction-papers-served-in-glenview-on-cain-accuser-for-7500-back-rent-20111130,0,3137453.story

caryalsobrook
12-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Herman Cain did it he admitted to latest one because he couldnt weasle his way out. I hope his wife does not let him get away with this.. she made a fool of herself on tv saying he would never do it he would have to have a split personaility, wonder what she thinks now this will be the toughest face to face meeting he will ever have.

I thinkyou have made a mistake by saying that he has admitted an affair. I saw him on Hannity last night and he said that he had given money to both men and women but the only woman that he had not told his wife about was this one. He also implied that he had given money to men that he had not told his wike about.

I would think that if he had a 13 year affair with this woman, it will be easy for her to prove. Motel rooms, holliday and birthday gifts, ect.

I am divorced now, have been for years but I did at times loan money to employees(female) without my wife's knowledge, some was paid back and some was not. There was absolutely no sexual relationship involved. I could not tell her then nor would I tell now the reason for the loans. The reason was confidential to the employee and not toconfidential for me. I did it then and if confronted with the same situation, I would do it again.I might ad, had I been able to tell her the full details, I do believe she would have approved.

I hate any accusation of such a nature about anybody without solid proof. I do know one thing, it is much harder to prove a lie than it is to tell one.

Gerry Clinchy
12-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I would support a loving loyal husband going thru cancer, but not once I found out he had a shack job! Herman has been exposed and Thank you to the ones that did it before he moved into the WH and we couldnt get rid of him.

If he did this, I will not defend the behavior. We may never get clear facts if Herman does not want to have his wife in the spotlight.

OTOH, it makes me wonder how this woman could take the gifts and "help" for 13 years; admit she was treated well; and then blow the whistle just now? Why not when he was running for Senator? Suddenly she grows a conscience?

As for the gal in Chicago ... how many people would be allowed to get $7500 in rent arrears before getting an eviction notice? Why would she have not found more affordable housing before getting so far behind? Did Axelrod figure he needed to make it "look good"?

BonMallari
12-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Looks like we will find out tomorrow from Atlanta as to what he does with his campaign and support

gmhr1
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
If my husband of 37 years was giving money to a female friend without my knowledge we would be divorced to! Cain didnt admit an affair he admitted giving money to this "Friend" and he said his wife did not know! He has been married to this woman 47 yrs and kept this secret for 13 of those years. This was not a one night stand or just a mistake this was 13 of the 47 years he was married. The lady said this AM it was not a love affair it was a sexual affair. We all know thats what it was, if you are married giving money to another woman taking her on trips paying her rent food etc you are getting something in return, if its innocent why would you not tell your wife. I feel real bad for his wife shes now married to someone she doesnt even know. What other secrets does this guy have God help us if he were ever to end up as President. He brought this on all himself and has no one to blame but himself.... so he needs to stop blaming everyone else.

charly_t
12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
.................................................. ....
OTOH, it makes me wonder how this woman could take the gifts and "help" for 13 years; admit she was treated well; and then blow the whistle just now? Why not when he was running for Senator? Suddenly she grows a conscience? ..................................................

It would seem to me that she has been perhaps "selling herself" for many years and is now cashing in on a big sale. She seems a little shall we say "out of it" and she probably just sees this as a "business deal". I don't know why Cain was "helping" her. I am just not happy with him for being less than open about his past when asked. If he expects people to vote for him if he is lieing then he has better do some research. It does not mean that he could not be a good president but once exposed we tend to lose our trust in him.

sandyg
12-02-2011, 06:42 PM
You have to wonder how much is just shakedowns for money. The one in Chicago just got served with an eviction notice yesterday. She is 7500 behind in the rent.
Source is the Chicago Tribune a rather lefty paper.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-eviction-papers-served-in-glenview-on-cain-accuser-for-7500-back-rent-20111130,0,3137453.story

Having grown up in Chicago I remember when the Trib was the conservative paper and the Slumtimes was the liberal paper!