PDA

View Full Version : All but Cain and Huntsman on Huckabee this weekend.

caryalsobrook
12-02-2011, 07:38 PM
In case any have not heard, all Republican candidates except Cain and Huntsman will be on Huckabee this weekend. Interesting format. 20 minutes each alone with those asking questions. Questions asked by 3(I believe) State Attorneys General. object is to put forth positions on issues. No personal attacks allowed.

Not your trumped up debate. All have equal time. Should be a great opportunity for each to put forth their positions. Will be interesting to see how they do.

I suspect those who are clear, concise and to the point will shine. any that tries to spin to avoid the question will waste their time alloted time.

Looking forward the this format.

BonMallari
12-03-2011, 01:00 PM
looks like Huntsman has changed his mind and will attend...Now that Cain has suspended his campaign it will be interesting to see where his support goes

BonMallari
12-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I stayed up late last night and watched the replay of the forum, I thought it was very well done and had very good questions from the panel..I think all the candidates answered the questions well, but did very little to change my mind

caryalsobrook
12-05-2011, 05:10 AM
Missed the very first part of the debate so only saw part of Newt. Biggest dissappointment was no questions concerning tax reform. Maybe had Cain been there, some would have been asked their positions on the subject.