PDA

View Full Version : I take it all back!

Uncle Bill
12-07-2011, 01:27 PM
After reading Obama's speech of yesterday, ( I can't stand to listen to him anymore, with his arrogant condescending delivery) where his Marxism is all too evident...I now believe ANY Republican candidate could out-debate him...including Rick Perry. Obama is just another Democrat loser.

There's ONLY ONE MAJOR CONCERN in my mind, and it has to do with my never ending mantra:

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

Yes, this has become my creedo, but nothing could be more foreboding for us TEA Party conservatives. Will this nation fall into a total demise? If the Regimes leading prevaricator returns to lead his oligarchy 4 more years, you that believe in what America has stood for can kiss it all goodby.

It will be close. The SFN crowd outnumbers us patriotic individuals right now, and they are growing. It's just a matter of enough of them joining in with the voting corrupt to put this empty suit back in power. Along with the Franco's of the nation that think they can protest by NOT voting at all, it just won't take a 3rd party to re-elect the most inept individual in the nation's history.

UB

caryalsobrook
12-07-2011, 02:02 PM
After reading Obama's speech of yesterday, ( I can't stand to listen to him anymore, with his arrogant condescending delivery) where his Marxism is all too evident...I now believe ANY Republican candidate could out-debate him...including Rick Perry. Obama is just another Democrat loser.

There's ONLY ONE MAJOR CONCERN in my mind, and it has to do with my never ending mantra:

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

Yes, this has become my creedo, but nothing could be more foreboding for us TEA Party conservatives. Will this nation fall into a total demise? If the Regimes leading prevaricator returns to lead his oligarchy 4 more years, you that believe in what America has stood for can kiss it all goodby.

It will be close. The SFN crowd outnumbers us patriotic individuals right now, and they are growing. It's just a matter of enough of them joining in with the voting corrupt to put this empty suit back in power. Along with the Franco's of the nation that think they can protest by NOT voting at all, it just won't take a 3rd party to re-elect the most inept individual in the nation's history.

UB

I heard parts of his speech this morning. He said that ALL SHOULD PLAY UNDER THE SAME RULES. How could he say that with a straight face when his administration has already given about 2000 waivers to the health care bill even before it has gone into effect?? Just one exampe of his propensity to mislead the public as to his objectives

coachmo
12-07-2011, 02:10 PM
He can't be serious. Everyone should play by the same rules! Obama and his kind NEVER play by the same rules that they implement for the rest of us. He needs to go and go soon!!!!!

Franco
12-07-2011, 02:13 PM
You mean voting for one arrogant, pompus, condesending politician over the other arrogant, pompus condesending politician?

No Thanks!

The Tea Party must have changed their platform while I was having lunch.

He favored No Child Left Behind, an unprecedented federal intervention in education. He supported Medicare Part D, a brand new, budget-busting drug entitlement. He supported “comprehensive immigration reform,” perhaps the most divisive-among-conservatives policy. He urged the passage of TARP. And he even spoke favorably about the infamous Harriet Miers nomination to the Supreme Court, a George W. Bush misstep that caused many of his most loyal supporters to rebel.
Tea partiers pledged that if they had their way, the GOP would never again have as its champion a federal government enlarging, entitlement expanding, amnesty urging, Bush-style Republican.

Oh, and how can we forget what Newt said about Fannie in 2007? That if NASA were run as well as Fannie that NASA would already have a man on Mars!

mjh345
12-07-2011, 02:17 PM
You mean voting for one arrogant, pompus, condesending politician over the other arrogant, pompus condesending politician?

No Thanks!

He favored No Child Left Behind, an unprecedented federal intervention in education. He supported Medicare Part D, a brand new, budget-busting drug entitlement. He supported “comprehensive immigration reform,” perhaps the most divisive-among-conservatives policy. He urged the passage of TARP. And he even spoke favorably about the infamous Harriet Miers nomination to the Supreme Court, a George W. Bush misstep that caused many of his most loyal supporters to rebel.
Tea partiers pledged that if they had their way, the GOP would never again have as its champion a federal government enlarging, entitlement expanding, amnesty urging, Bush-style Republican.

Who is the "he" you refer to?

Franco
12-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Who is the "he" you refer to?

Newt........

Hew
12-07-2011, 03:16 PM

No Thanks!

Oh, and how can we forget what Newt said about Fannie in 2007? That if NASA were run as well as Fannie that NASA would already have a man on Mars!
LOL...we haven't even had the first primary yet and you're already tuckered out writing your own hit pieces so you've got to cut-n-paste hit pieces written by a journalism student bloggin for the the left-wing The Atlantic?!?! We want to hear what Franco thinks...not what some college kid tells him to think! :p

Franco
12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm not much on click and copy but I did this time. Read 99% of my post and those words come out of my mouth and when I do copy, I usually give credit for it! Most of the post is mine anyway.

Hit piece? What part isn't true?

How about this time we get it right and send a real Conservative to the White House!

IowaBayDog
12-07-2011, 08:40 PM
?

How about this time we get it right and send a real Conservative to the White House!

I agree, its time for Mr. Nugent to run!! If we are going to have "crazy" as the POTUS, I want one that scares the living sh!t out of our enemies.

Franco
12-07-2011, 10:06 PM
I agree, its time for Mr. Nugent to run!! If we are going to have "crazy" as the POTUS, I want one that scares the living sh!t out of our enemies.

That is funny, I'm still laughing.

I just finished pricing a 3 hour appearence by Mr Nugent for our July Outdoor Expo. He wants 75k! One of our exhibitors had the Kill 'em and Grill 'em guys from the show in their booth. Might have to go back to gator fisherman Troy Landy though he's gone up from 3k to 12k.

BonMallari
12-07-2011, 10:29 PM
That is funny, I'm still laughing.

I just finished pricing a 3 hour appearence by Mr Nugent for our July Outdoor Expo. He wants 75k! One of our exhibitors had the Kill 'em and Grill 'em guys from the show in their booth. Might have to go back to gator fisherman Troy Landy though he's gone up from 3k to 12k.

are you kidding me...How much is Tiffany Lakosky...for 75K ole Uncle Ted better be showing people how to play Cat Scratch Fever on guitar

IowaBayDog
12-08-2011, 01:38 PM
are you kidding me...How much is Tiffany Lakosky...for 75K ole Uncle Ted better be showing people how to play Cat Scratch Fever on guitar

I'm guessing he gets quite a few more requests than he could possibly fullfil so raising the price to limit the amount of takers seems reasonable. Probably need to catch when he's trying to sell a book or something to get him there. If he draws and extra 2,000 people to your event and they spend an average of $50 on vendors, food, parking, etc. it may be worth it. Not to mention having a marquee name might draw bigger vendors to your event as well.

Tough for a small event to pull something that capital intensive off though.