PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Money MF -Corzine

BonMallari
12-08-2011, 05:28 PM
is anyone else disgusted with this crap, how can 1.2 billion go unaccounted for, who is the company's CPA, ...is it Dewey Cheatam and Howe...and to think this guy was a US Senator, a Governor, and considered a possible Sec of Treasury..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/bonmallari/forum%20pics/corzine.jpg

caryalsobrook
12-08-2011, 06:02 PM
is anyone else disgusted with this crap, how can 1.2 billion go unaccounted for, who is the company's CPA, ...is it Dewey Cheatam and Howe...and to think this guy was a US Senator, a Governor, and considered a possible Sec of Treasury..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/bonmallari/forum%20pics/corzine.jpg

Big day for the administration today. Holder testified again about Fast and furious. That went over like a lead balloon:p

Now John Corzine, he was chosen by Joe Biden as his number 1 advisor to help him KEEP UP WITH THE STIMULUS MONEY!!!!! :rolleyes: And as the POTUS said EVERYBODY KNOWS NOT TO MESS WITH JOE!!!:rolleyes: Take my word for it, it came from the horse's mouth(oops probably not politically correct). But look on the bright sidel, from the administration's point. Nobody can acuse Corzine of access to INSIDER TRADING. on the other hand, maybe this was a clandestine operation to catch those trading inside information and THE MONEY JUST GOT LOST!!! Look on the bright side. No gov. money lost.:mad:

Franco
12-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Another example of Wall St gone crooked! Money is probably sitting in offshore accounts.

How about the European Bank bailouts? We lent them 5-6 TRILLION freshly printed dollars (unsecured) two years ago at zero percent interest and they are broke again and want more!

What would Dr. Ron Paul do?
;-)

M&K's Retrievers
12-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Another example of Wall St gone crooked! Money is probably sitting in offshore accounts.

How about the European Bank bailouts? We lent them 5-6 TRILLION freshly printed dollars (unsecured) two years ago at zero percent interest and they are broke again and want more!

What would Dr. Ron Paul do?
;-)

Who cares? Not gonna get a chance.

Gerry Clinchy
12-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Corzine is also the guy who had a very serious car crash, while Gov of NJ ... when his state vehicle was travelling at 90 mph!

When we talk about entitlement programs, we should be including those provided for our govt "servants".

Franco
12-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Who cares? Not gonna get a chance.

You are right Mike, the only people that care are the ones that care about our future!

Amazing that there are so many complainers here on POTUS yet they want to support the same monetary policy we've had for the last 50 years under both political parties. None of the other candidates has proposed a different monetary policy. None, zero, zilch, none of them!

IowaBayDog
12-09-2011, 08:45 AM
You are right Mike, the only people that care are the ones that care about our future!

Amazing that there are so many complainers here on POTUS yet they want to support the same monetary policy we've had for the last 50 years under both political parties. None of the other candidates has proposed a different monetary policy. None, zero, zilch, none of them!

Yeah that's some nice spin but monetary policy isn't the gripe most people have with RP. Its his complete non-sensical approach to foreign policy and his crazy old kook persona that no one likes.

road kill
12-09-2011, 08:49 AM

So anyone that doesn't support Paul doesn't care about the future??

You have lost your mind..........

RK

M&K's Retrievers
12-09-2011, 10:03 AM

RK

I think that anyone that doesn't agree with Paul/Franco is an idiot.

I finally get it regards,:rolleyes:

Franco
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM

RK

I know you have better reading comprehension.

The fact that there is only one candidate that has addressed our failed monetary policy demonstrates that the others either don't know what's happening our they support the status quo.

Show me one other candidate that has said anything about the Fed Reserve and Wall ST as being out of control and most importantly, why they are out of control. Perry and Bachmann have parroted some of what RP has been saying for years!!! But, they can't take the conversation any further than just a talking point.

Gerry Clinchy
12-09-2011, 11:46 AM
I like a lot of things that RP has to say; and believes in. I have a lot of reservations about his age, in spite of the fact that he seems in good shape for his age.

I keep asking myself this question: RP has had over 20 years in Congress to attempt to put together a "coalition" (for lack of a better word) of like-minded colleagues.

The 2010 elections provided a good group of freshmen for him to draw upon. Those freshmen have also been criticized for not following the party line (both by the opposition party and the R's themselves!)

The "crankiness" that myself (& others) perceive in the debates that have been held may also carry over into his dealings with his colleagues.

Character, intelligence, Constitutional knowledge are all pretty strong points that I like in RP ... but if he can't impact very many of his own colleagues (at least some of whom are of the same mind as he is), how will he be able to do so as President?

Going further in that question, will his demeanor also be incompatible with negotiating in the international relations realm? I have often felt that Americans have large cultural differences with many other countries. One of the traits of Americans that has made the country great is the "just do it" attitude. A kind of impatience to fix what is seen as "wrong". That same trait makes America one of the most charitable countries on earth when others are in distress; but also can make it un-liked in cultures that are used to having a more "mellow" approach to problem-solving. I see both traits in RP. Could he be a uniting force for getting things done? Or would he be just as divisive as Obama has been, even if RP's tenets are closer to my own?

Perhaps this is also evident in the passion of RP followers? "Everyone else is stupid & corrupt. RP is the ONLY one." RP instills positive passion in some ... but it seems he also instills negative passion in many more.

Personally, I really wish that RP could solve this issue of his persona. I think it is the defining factor between "great ideas" and "great men."

Franco
12-09-2011, 01:48 PM
I like a lot of things that RP has to say; and believes in. I have a lot of reservations about his age, in spite of the fact that he seems in good shape for his age.

I keep asking myself this question: RP has had over 20 years in Congress to attempt to put together a "coalition" (for lack of a better word) of like-minded colleagues.

The 2010 elections provided a good group of freshmen for him to draw upon. Those freshmen have also been criticized for not following the party line (both by the opposition party and the R's themselves!)

The "crankiness" that myself (& others) perceive in the debates that have been held may also carry over into his dealings with his colleagues.

Character, intelligence, Constitutional knowledge are all pretty strong points that I like in RP ... but if he can't impact very many of his own colleagues (at least some of whom are of the same mind as he is), how will he be able to do so as President?

Going further in that question, will his demeanor also be incompatible with negotiating in the international relations realm? I have often felt that Americans have large cultural differences with many other countries. One of the traits of Americans that has made the country great is the "just do it" attitude. A kind of impatience to fix what is seen as "wrong". That same trait makes America one of the most charitable countries on earth when others are in distress; but also can make it un-liked in cultures that are used to having a more "mellow" approach to problem-solving. I see both traits in RP. Could he be a uniting force for getting things done? Or would he be just as divisive as Obama has been, even if RP's tenets are closer to my own?

Perhaps this is also evident in the passion of RP followers? "Everyone else is stupid & corrupt. RP is the ONLY one." RP instills positive passion in some ... but it seems he also instills negative passion in many more.

Personally, I really wish that RP could solve this issue of his persona. I think it is the defining factor between "great ideas" and "great men."

Gerry, all your points are well stated and on the mark!

Not so much that his followers think others are stupid but instead not focused on the most important issues.

Issues such as;
Government too big and wasteful. Eliminating much of it is in our interest. Departments like Education, Energy, EPA, IRS retc.

Fed Reserve and its ability to have the Treasury print TRILLIONs and lend it to whomever they see fit. We wouldn't know about the 16 TRILLION printed in the last two years and loaned at zero interest if it wasn't for RP.

The restraints on the Free Market to create jobs and function in a Supply & Demand World.

How much has out Interventious Foreign Policy cost us in loss of life, treasure and world opinion? How our current policy has actually grown Muslim terror.

That is why there is so much frustration with the debated and RP followers. Not one wants to touch the cause of the problems and much of the campaign coverage is a circus. Cain's women, Newt's past, Romney's religion and Heathcare policy as Gov of Ma. Not the issues that are the most dangerous to our economy, freedom and way of life!

road kill
12-09-2011, 02:17 PM

Not so much that his followers think others are stupid but instead not focused on the most important issues.

Issues such as;
Government too big and wasteful. Eliminating much of it is in our interest. Departments like Education, Energy, EPA, IRS retc.

Fed Reserve and its ability to have the Treasury print TRILLIONs and lend it to whomever they see fit. We wouldn't know about the 16 TRILLION printed in the last two years and loaned at zero interest if it wasn't for RP.

The restraints on the Free Market to create jobs and function in a Supply & Demand World.

How much has out Interventious Foreign Policy cost us in loss of life, treasure and world opinion? How our current policy has actually grown Muslim terror.

That is why there is so much frustration with the debated and RP followers. Not one wants to touch the cause of the problems and much of the campaign coverage is a circus. Cain's women, Newt's past, Romney's religion and Heathcare policy as Gov of Ma. Not the issues that are the most dangerous to our economy, freedom and way of life!

What???
I call Bravo Sierra!!!!

Does he go to Reverand Wright's Church??
Oh wait, that's different.........

RK

Gerry Clinchy
12-09-2011, 02:20 PM

But, Franco, that doesn't answer my question ... why has he been unable to have measurable impact in Congress? Why could he not gain enough support among his colleagues to become a strong leader there?

We can see that Obama has no clue how to interact with Congress effectively. In spite of RP's tenure in Congress, maybe he won't be any better at that? Again, the divisiveness factor.

RP has been a good "messenger" for good ideas ... but he has not been able to "inspire" his colleagues to follow his lead. His courage in adhering to his views is a form of leadership, but he has not been able to transmute that into the "inspiration" of followers to turn the ideas into reality.

I have come to admire him, but does he have the ability to be a real leader to get things accomplished?

BonMallari
12-09-2011, 02:24 PM

Issues such as;

I have stated this before , but what is important to you and the RP followers MAY NOT be what is important to others, but yet you continue to look down your nose at all the rest of us, as if somehow we dont care or that the candidates we support dont care because they dont share your same priorities. you are so convinced that RP is the only one with the solutions to the country, guess what he isnt...He wont instill the kind of action needed in Congress to make changes, unless you get about 50 like minded Senators and 240 some odd House members its not going to change overnight

BHO might have strong armed his health care bill through but the political backlash was felt in the mid terms, and hopefully will come back to bite him in 2012

You never stop to consider that maybe the reason the other candidates arent proposing a change in the monetary policy is that none of them believe that in doing so it will somehow solve the issues that face this country

Franco
12-12-2011, 11:53 AM
But, Franco, that doesn't answer my question ... why has he been unable to have measurable impact in Congress? Why could he not gain enough support among his colleagues to become a strong leader there?

We can see that Obama has no clue how to interact with Congress effectively. In spite of RP's tenure in Congress, maybe he won't be any better at that? Again, the divisiveness factor.

RP has been a good "messenger" for good ideas ... but he has not been able to "inspire" his colleagues to follow his lead. His courage in adhering to his views is a form of leadership, but he has not been able to transmute that into the "inspiration" of followers to turn the ideas into reality.

I have come to admire him, but does he have the ability to be a real leader to get things accomplished?

Sorry to take so long to answer, I've been duck shooting.

Measurable impact on Congress? We did get an audit of the last two years of the Fed. Without RP's push for an audit, how would the American people know about the activities of the past two years? Like the 16 TRILLION the Fed ahd the Treasury printed so that it could be loaned at zero % interest to foreign and domestic banks.

RP has co-authored legislation with others including Democrats.

The concerns he has warned us about are now coming to fruition. Hence, the recognition he received in Saturday night's debate. He has been warning us about the Fed and our monetary and Foreign Policy for years. No longer can the media and others in Congress ignore him! Now, the chickens are coming home to roost which accounts for his current popularity.

Y'all support whomever you want to. I'll stick with the man that has the solutions and the integrity!

Franco
12-12-2011, 11:56 AM
I have stated this before , but what is important to you and the RP followers MAY NOT be what is important to others, but yet you continue to look down your nose at all the rest of us, as if somehow we dont care or that the candidates we support dont care because they dont share your same priorities. you are so convinced that RP is the only one with the solutions to the country, guess what he isnt...He wont instill the kind of action needed in Congress to make changes, unless you get about 50 like minded Senators and 240 some odd House members its not going to change overnight

BHO might have strong armed his health care bill through but the political backlash was felt in the mid terms, and hopefully will come back to bite him in 2012

You never stop to consider that maybe the reason the other candidates arent proposing a change in the monetary policy is that none of them believe that in doing so it will somehow solve the issues that face this country

Maybe those other politicians are part of the problem. To deny that the Fed has caused us a huge financial burden is to have one's head burried in the sand!