PDA

View Full Version : NL MVP Tests Positive for PED

BonMallari
12-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Ryan Braun apparently tested positive for a synthetic testosterone

1.does it matter that athletes use whatever means necessary to enhance their performance

2.should they be allowed to do so

Being a very big baseball fan and watching longtime coveted records fall by the wayside by the likes of McGwire, Sosa and then Bonds, I am very disappointed by this latest finding ..Its going to be interesting on how the MLB commissioner Bud Selig handles this ,since he is also the owner for the team Braun plays for..Braun will face a 50 game suspension if he cant come up with a reasonable explanation for the positive test

mjh345
12-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Apparently all of the brawn in Braun was not natural

road kill
12-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Ryan Braun apparently tested positive for a synthetic testosterone

1.does it matter that athletes use whatever means necessary to enhance their performance

2.should they be allowed to do so

Being a very big baseball fan and watching longtime coveted records fall by the wayside by the likes of McGwire, Sosa and then Bonds, I am very disappointed by this latest finding ..Its going to be interesting on how the MLB commissioner Bud Selig handles this ,since he is also the owner for the team Braun plays for..Braun will face a 50 game suspension if he cant come up with a reasonable explanation for the positive test
Selig is no longer an owner of the Brewers.
Mark Attanasio is.

This thing witrh Braun is deeply dissapointing.
It was reported on ESPN that Braun tested positive for steroids.
Someone needs to help Suzy Kolber remove her head from her buttocks.

He tested for having an abnormally high testosterone count, indicating synthetic enhancement.

We shall see.

RK

BonMallari
12-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Selig is no longer an owner of the Brewers.
Mark Attanasio is.

This thing witrh Braun is deeply dissapointing.
It was reported on ESPN that Braun tested positive for steroids.
Someone needs to help Suzy Kolber remove her head from her buttocks.

He tested for having an abnormally high testosterone count, indicating synthetic enhancement.

We shall see.

RK

see thats why I a little aprehensive about the testosterone test, there are some medical treatments where it is administered for other symptoms which are of a delicate nature...I will give the benefit of the doubt but am also disturbed that the reports are leaked so easily...

Braun may need the extra testosterone to enhance certain male functions or to combat unwanted physical maladies not associated with conventional male profiles